Sign in to follow this  
CLASSICmergeCHRONOS

Open new server

A good idea is to open a new server . So those who didn’t start playing yet can start now . Starting in one of the existed server is not possible anymore to catch the top . So only solution as I see it is to make a new server with higher rates than the 4 existed . That way even players from the existed servers will come to the new one . 

Londreaz    17
10 minutes ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

A good idea is to open a new server . So those who didn’t start playing yet can start now . Starting in one of the existed server is not possible anymore to catch the top . So only solution as I see it is to make a new server with higher rates than the 4 existed . That way even players from the existed servers will come to the new one . 

What the Hell?

Himmelin    11
Just now, ragingducks said:

Yeah, let's create servers every 4 weeks so everyone can catch up. Best idea ever, dude.

agree, every 4 weeks a new server

ShiroJib    7

I don't agree on ever 4 weeks ;p but I would like new server with different time zone so better match my time without the crowd.

ShiroJib    7

Never delete I want server without free weapons and without free 30% exp boost, well 60% with Halloween boost. This wasn't hardcore was leisure grinding and was stupid thing to do when server was fresh.