Looting rights

SOiL

Okay this is getting ridiculous. We have a problem on giran with a clan from Thailand. It seems like they play from some kind of internet café, using like 5 boxes each and being able to kill orfen/core with only a handful of people. As long as they get looting rights they will do everything in the power to make sure no one else can get it.

This is the worst feature ever because there is no need to pvp for epics anymore. Any clan/cp with many computers can exploit this. The only way to stop this from happening would be to change so that the CC who deals the most damage, get all the loot.

@Juji @Hime This is very important

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Admins. There really big problems with loot rights. Take back loot rights it's imposible. Today we try take orfen loot rights like 6-7h and guess what? Yes, yes you guessed right, we didnt get loot rights, 100 people can get loot rights, and three parties can held rights for eternity. Just hit with low lvl chars and keep rights.  So how we can fight for rights? pvp ? HA. They dont flag. PK? we will drop probably everything what we have, and it is imposible too clean pk if you kill someone. So you made server where the first command channel do hit to raid boss/ epic boss and it is their raid boss/ epic boss and there is no possibility to win. Please do something with loot rights. PLEASE

@Juji @Hime looting rights on Epics are RIDICULOUS! Yesterday we were fighting for Orfen for like 7h! Why? Because looting rights are a joke. 3 pts from a clan got looting rights cause they hit first, 120 people of our clan got there and couldn't do shit! We kept buffing/Healing Orfen until people just got tired and left. We tried pking them, but guess what they ressed or came back. Any player of them who flagged died after seconds. And if you tell me to declare war on them, jokes on you they had 10-15 clanless people hitting Orfen so it doesn't reset looting rights. Same thing with Core 2 days ago.

Here are 2 suggestions:
- Most popular: CHANGE TO MOST DAMAGE DEALT
- Reset looting rights if RB isnt killed after x minutes (~30 should be a good number)

Maybe even add a buff (like Berserk on normal) to boost epic if it doesnt die? Anyway just do SOMETHING.

Edit: tonight the next 10h fight for Core starts get ready people!

19 hours ago, Spooki3 said:

@Juji @Hime looting rights on Epics are RIDICULOUS! Yesterday we were fighting for Orfen for like 7h! Why? Because looting rights are a joke. 3 pts from a clan got looting rights cause they hit first, 120 people of our clan got there and couldn't do shit! We kept buffing/Healing Orfen until people just got tired and left. We tried pking them, but guess what they ressed or came back. Any player of them who flagged died after seconds. And if you tell me to declare war on them, jokes on you they had 10-15 clanless people hitting Orfen so it doesn't reset looting rights. Same thing with Core 2 days ago.

Here are 2 suggestions:
- Most popular: CHANGE TO MOST DAMAGE DEALT
- Reset looting rights if RB isnt killed after x minutes (~30 should be a good number)

Maybe even add a buff (like Berserk on normal) to boost epic if it doesnt die? Anyway just do SOMETHING.

Edit: tonight the next 10h fight for Core starts get ready people!

Same problem on Live since cant even remember  . GL .Ppl have posted hundreds of threats about it and guess what . 0 answer 0 solutions . W8 until they put dragons as instance with 0 pvp . WE PLAYERS of live welcome all new players to the world of PVE 2 . 

I keep wondering, what's next? No siege zones on castles and first CC to hit wall get the castle?

If you can't figure out how to change looting rights to the cc that did most dmg, at least make the core room in to free pvp zone so we don't need to pk like idiots and drop a lot more items than core does... no ideea how to do that for orfen, although, having a free pvp zone in sos, will make all of us happy to kill those blasted bots that you don't manage to suppress.  

On 16.12.2018 at 12:04 AM, Spamalot said:

Okay this is getting ridiculous. We have a problem on giran with a clan from Thailand. It seems like they play from some kind of internet café, using like 5 boxes each and being able to kill orfen/core with only a handful of people. As long as they get looting rights they will do everything in the power to make sure no one else can get it.

This is the worst feature ever because there is no need to pvp for epics anymore. Any clan/cp with many computers can exploit this. The only way to stop this from happening would be to change so that the CC who deals the most damage, get all the loot.

once lotus or skynet are done with their epic twinks u can be sure that thailand wont get in touch with orfen/core anymore

4 hours ago, AngeMarkel said:

once lotus or skynet are done with their epic twinks u can be sure that thailand wont get in touch with orfen/core anymore

So what you are telling me is that lotus and Skynet will camp epics for 6h non stop with 27 people in CC every day, just to take the looting rights?

3 hours ago, Spamalot said:

So what you are telling me is that lotus and Skynet will camp epics for 6h non stop with 27 people in CC every day, just to take the looting rights?

they will take orfen lootrights right at the moment she spawns...so no run for loot rights.

and if, whole thailand clan will be pked by 50+pk chars.

On 11/18/2018 at 6:11 PM, Orocso said:

Yea, I am not sure how easy to calculate that would be, might take a some processing power when you have 200 people in each CC hitting the same mob

It works fine on non epics, after berserk timer.  Try harder.

On 16/12/2561 at 6:04 AM, Spamalot said:

Hi i'm form thailand. 
u told we use a little ppl hunt Epic Boss ? Ahh ofc No we cant. about Epic core/orfen if we have little ppl why we can atk barrier ?  3times 
6-7 hr for orfen yes we will fight 6-7 hr and we win cuase  We Fight and stay here until u Gone.
We don't need to pvp ? u can ask with u bishop about Lowering experience 
i will tell u we wait orfen spawn 3-4 hr and we get  looting right. We Dedicated for Epic boss i think u know it 
So your round we can't do anything cuase u don't fight back but my turn u tell Admin about looting right  i don't know why 
but i'm tell u again We Play by rules. 

Sorry for my language My english isn't that good.

this sound funny 

u said u had 100 and u can't get loot right ? from orfen  
they had 27 and you can't complete slaughter them all with 4 times ppl ? 

i think they played better than your  Even they use 3 boxed per computer they still need ppl to control it so it must be hard for them to res and born so fast if your team doing a pretty good job 

with overwhelming 4 times ppl  you can kill and control boss for 5 min to reset loot right i guest or maybe if they got lootright you just give up and wait for next round to be your's i think this is a solution

if you want to change solution to most CC  damage * got loot right you will face alot of CDL party full member with good item and you will tank boss for them same problem happen 

4 hours ago, Okawari said:

Hi i'm form thailand. 
u told we use a little ppl hunt Epic Boss ? Ahh ofc No we cant. about Epic core/orfen if we have little ppl why we can atk barrier ?  3times 
6-7 hr for orfen yes we will fight 6-7 hr and we win cuase  We Fight and stay here until u Gone.
i will tell u we wait orfen spawn 3-4 hr and we get  looting right. We Dedicated for Epic boss i think u know it 
So your round we can't do anything cuase u don't fight back but my turn u tell Admin about looting right  i don't know why 

It's not that you don't play by the rules, it's that the current rules are stupid. Yes you won after 10h fight and I respect your dedication. BUT you have to agree that holding loot rights is stupid atm. Also if you are  talking about my Prophet who you killed 10 times, you only killed her when she was alone, AFTER we left you didnt once kill her while our CC was there, get your facts straight.

1 hour ago, class3Rank1 said:

with overwhelming 4 times ppl  you can kill and control boss for 5 min to reset loot right i guest or maybe if they got lootright you just give up and wait for next round to be your's i think this is a solution

if you want to change solution to most CC  damage * got loot right you will face alot of CDL party full member with good item and you will tank boss for them same problem happen 

27 people to gain looting rights got up to 40-50 to fight Orfen, with like 1 pt consisting of low levels just hitting Orfen to keep Looting rights. Don't tell me that it's  easy to kill/gain control etc within 5 minutes if all they need is a random clanless char to hit orfen once to keep looting rights. About most damage solution, IF they get a lot of CDL pt members and nuke it down ASAP, then they do deserve it. Everyone will have to think about maximum loot as well, do I hit with lvl 55 and mess up the loot or do I try to get 2 pts of CDL at max lvl 52 to keep the loot as good as possible, will my damage be enough with just the lvl 52?

Another thing about CDL is you just heal the mages lol. It requires way better strategical thinking and knowing your enemy than "keep a few people hidden, a few people logged out and if 3-4 minutes pass without hitting we get the ninjas inside to hit orfen ONCE".

11 minutes ago, Spooki3 said:

It's not that you don't play by the rules, it's that the current rules are stupid. Yes you won after 10h fight and I respect your dedication. BUT you have to agree that holding loot rights is stupid atm. Also if you are  talking about my Prophet who you killed 10 times, you only killed her when she was alone, AFTER we left you didnt once kill her while our CC was there, get your facts straight.

27 people to gain looting rights got up to 40-50 to fight Orfen, with like 1 pt consisting of low levels just hitting Orfen to keep Looting rights. Don't tell me that it's  easy to kill/gain control etc within 5 minutes if all they need is a random clanless char to hit orfen once to keep looting rights. About most damage solution, IF they get a lot of CDL pt members and nuke it down ASAP, then they do deserve it. Everyone will have to think about maximum loot as well, do I hit with lvl 55 and mess up the loot or do I try to get 2 pts of CDL at max lvl 52 to keep the loot as good as possible, will my damage be enough with just the lvl 52?

Another thing about CDL is you just heal the mages lol. It requires way better strategical thinking and knowing your enemy than "keep a few people hidden, a few people logged out and if 3-4 minutes pass without hitting we get the ninjas inside to hit orfen ONCE".

then when you can't get the loot right with 100 people for orfen  you should give up and wait till next round and do agian but it's you self opinion that should change the rules i can't change your mind  think about when u met lotus and lost why u lost you have to think about it  u said you lose cause lotus have so much ppl  not you have so much ppl and you still lose that rb cause u can't  control the situation 

easy way is to kill every body  that's not in your cc that run toward orfen for 5 min so much ppl easy to doit 
*option 2 you have to abandon it and wait next epic and hope you got loot right  

but i don't mind if it's change the rule of looting cause we  always can change static for fighting anyway the subject to win is patient and teamwork  we fight for 10 hour and you said you lose because rules we dead so much we lose so much and you can't told that you lose cause you can't told ppl to stay for 10 more hour 

my last lineage2 private sv i fought for 4 day for bium we change how we sleep and wake up for just one epics 

5 hours ago, Okawari said:

Hi i'm form thailand. 

u fight ???  no u just old looting right with untaged caracter and wait and wait and wait again ..... so yes its a mecanic game bug abuse .

5 hours ago, Okawari said:

Hi i'm form thailand. 

I know that you guys are very dedicated, you are also quite good at what you are doing. The constant clan crest changing you do is just pathetic though. Camping bosses have always been a feature in L2 and I think that everyone is aware of it. The real problem is that it isn't possible to reset and damage doesn't matter like it should. A level 2 char can simply take looting rights and let 150 people kill the boss for him.

1 hour ago, Spamalot said:

I know that you guys are very dedicated, you are also quite good at what you are doing. The constant clan crest changing you do is just pathetic though. Camping bosses have always been a feature in L2 and I think that everyone is aware of it. The real problem is that it isn't possible to reset and damage doesn't matter like it should. A level 2 char can simply take looting rights and let 150 people kill the boss for him.

did you already try level 0-20 to get loot boss i already try it but it had no effect  you still didn't see that your CC got loot but that 2 charracter low level 1-20 can't pick up the item same 

There is no rules that i can't change the clan crest to same like my enemy by the way if it have a rules then i must not do it :) it's a bout tactical you think we should have a fair fight  in war ?  what a bout try bring  what about bring same amouth of people for fair fight ? we fight we have low people and i have to use all tactic  
then i think you should reconsidering your tactic and teamwork as well  i really don't care that you think our tactic  is bad or not we still use it except there is rules that can't use same crest 

we got the loot right and you try to steal our loot right ?  so what try harder not just said the rules is suck just change it try adapting your tactic and teamwork more if you can't fight in dedicated  why not try to wait at orfen 100 people  for 4 hour before times is run out ? are your 100  character can't sacrifire to waste times for 1 epic once every 2 days ? 
only if you got a loot right that's your win 

Archived