[Completed] Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, November 15, 2018

Hime

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Hime said:

I think that's a fair request. I'll send it up.

You can report a bunch in a single ticket, but don't put like a bazillion names into one. Break it up once in awhile.

As for footage, it definitely would be beneficial to include links to videos or screenshots. It will definitely expedite the review process. Thank you both!

@Hime

Can be this survey be reliable tho ? Not sure, but dont thing most of the server Is +40, meaning aware of adena drop in higher areas , i only know this from reading forums, not sure everyone does ?

Honestly it’s been weeks and nothing has been done. GG the free teleports but you haven’t fixed the drop/spoil rates. It’s next to impossible to farm certain weapons/armor and spell books. Then the people that do get them sell them for a crazy price which is fine that’s their business lol. But the entire game is messed up 

So after the unexpected server maintenance to make teleport free again, did anyone notice the dismal drop in adena?? I went from green/white/orange mobs and 3/5 don't drop adena now. I've had VIP1/2/4 and from personal experience this honestly does nothing to increase drop chances. I don't care what the math says, your lucky or your not, VIP doesn't help. RNG luck aside, now I'm losing money leveling because half the mobs aren't even dropping adena. Why? Are you trying to encourage players to buy from RMT or aren't you? It gets a little confusing to see which side of gray your greed falls on.

You want classic to be hard. Sure. That's why I have a spoiler on the side to make "extra adena". I do my research, go for mobs with high spoil rates and the right materials. PS. Spoiling still broken. But even with that at least I was making a marginal profit killing green/white mobs. I know the games not supposed to be easy. Planning ahead, grinding or logging out in field so I'm not wasting an soe unless I need to restock soul shots. I know the process and I'm fine with it. But now mobs no long drop the cost of soul shots so I'm what, shooting in the dark hoping to get a good drop randomly or just screwed as far as gear progression? If I'm losing money leveling where does that leave me? Congratz. I'm stuck with sitting in town to sell or fish, cause at least I won't lose adena trying to level that way, until you wake up and make the game playable again. 

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived