[Completed] Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, November 15, 2018

Hime

ill not say ainting bout adena and drop... we all know its issue made on purpose.

Can u please think of a way to farm more SP? even without exp scroll with 50% exp/sp and vip 4 im MILIONS SP behind... i sugguest a SP quest or like the daly exp daly SP quest :) i dont mind to be hard but at least to have enough SP for 1/3 of the skills for each level not more... :D

PRETTY PLEASE WITH SPARCLES.... 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hime said:

It's not just about fixing the rates. It's to make sure it scales appropriately with the direction we want it to go. It's supposed to be difficult, and not overly punishing. As you know our rates are different from other versions of the game because we are free to play. While I agree we should have resolve this issue once and for all a couple weeks back, we are here and we need to properly address the issue.

Thank you, the maintenance is a bit annoying. But I can finally spend an hour getting some shit done around the house :)

Glad you guys are trying, i'm sure your hands are a bit tied with the higher ups.

Also, please no more top Weapon events. You really screwed the market on all other D grade items.

15 minutes ago, Stroke said:

+ 1 i dont understand why they even removed this

so u can not wait in aoe zones prepared with stun for poor tanks to drop an item, its bs mechanism wich people exploited to much ..i dont wanna restart everytime when i go afk, just becouse someone will come with agro mobs restart and kill me with it so he can drop my hard earned items ...dont tell me that u would be okey if that happend to you :D ..

Modern gaming took a huge turn years ago to stop punishing players with extreme mechanics that simply make the game NOT fun. Teleporters need to stay free, forever. This one thing alone can drive many players to quit because they're too expensive, and running everywhere takes too long.

Remember, Classic has drawn in many new casual players who will quickly turn to other MMOs that bring enjoyment instead of misery. Let people travel Aden and explore and have fun.

1 minute ago, Hime said:

It's not just about fixing the rates. It's to make sure it scales appropriately with the direction we want it to go. It's supposed to be difficult, and not overly punishing. As you know our rates are different from other versions of the game because we are free to play. While I agree we should have resolve this issue once and for all a couple weeks back, we are here and we need to properly address the issue.

Ok, but right now, is punishing all players and the enonomy of the server. You know, not everyone have a CP or more than 3 friends to play with, a lot of ppl play only with 1 box. 100 Adena from a 41+ mob is a real punishment.

• L2 Team
Just now, Saintly said:

@Hime Any news regarding spoil and bots running rampant? (There are bots that we report for weeks now and no action is taken.)

We do ban bots and spammers daily, but if you're still seeing the ones you've reported, can you go ahead and open a ticket on them? Send me the ticket number what you do. Thanks!

1 minute ago, Shakedown said:

Thank you, the maintenance is a bit annoying. But I can finally spend an hour getting some shit done around the house :)

Glad you guys are trying, i'm sure your hands are a bit tied with the higher ups.

The unscheduled maintenances are annoying.

7 minutes ago, Hime said:

How come you dare to say it is free to play, if this is 50 euro a month, almost thrice the amount you normally charge for the subscription?

8 minutes ago, Hime said:

You are right, it's supposed to be hardcore, not nearly unplayable :D 

3 minutes ago, Hime said:

We do ban bots and spammers daily, but if you're still seeing the ones you've reported, can you go ahead and open a ticket on them? Send me the ticket number what you do. Thanks!

The unscheduled maintenances are annoying.

I will take an unscheduled maintenance every day if it means you guys are showing that you care about the server.  I know it's not you yourself, but the company.

2 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

Hardcore does not mean having to feel like it's a chore to play. 

L2 was always a chore, do quests for Antharas/Baium/Valakas etc., have a sorc for AQ, pvp for all of those, go to CH/Castle Sieges, lose xp for all of those, find time to recover xp and progress. But it was fun as fk.

1 minute ago, Hime said:

@Hime

Why wouldn't you guys just look at adding a number of fun cosmetics to the shop instead of destroying your 'Classic' rates based on a VIP system? Cosmetics are by far the highest grossing revenue stream for any F2P on the market. Making 50% SP/XP runes $50 is pretty extreme for a 'monthly' fee to stay competitive.  This is a hardcore community you guys have here, and I realize you tried to market this server to that demographic.  Adding an RNG afk event which push your servers to the brink and added 12 hour queues to the non VIP players, RNG dungeon reward and disturbingly low rates, slap that entire community in the face. You are not rewarding the active player who would be willing to pay to play for months/years to come.  Unfortunately I'm willing to bet we've already lost over half of the players you appealed to at launch.  I honestly want the best for this server and I hope you guys take these root problems (rates) very seriously.

@Hime

Can you please make ingame surveys?

30 people complaining on the forums about adena/drop/spoil does NOT reffect the whole population!

If people want to finish the game in 1 month they have L2 Mobile or L2 Live.

If you make this game easy the hardcore players will leave, if you make it too hard the casuals will leave. 

You marketed this game as a hardcore experience and at its heart this is not a casual game.

10 minutes ago, Hime said:

So You just basicly saying that rates will be "just" a bit higher couse we are free to play.  GREAT

And what about ppls which pay for VIP4 ? it doesnt look free to play to me and we cant even gather adena for shots, not even saying about using gatekeepers.

@Hime Plz repair rates... the event of halloween dont give nothing good to me, im lvl 40 with a elven bow, dont have any spot to farm adena on lvl 40... i need create a new account and then on forgotten temple farm some adena... wtf are you doing with the server?

Archived