Adena Scaling and Teleports (Discussion)

Taunt

I understand NCWest's Classic Lineage 2 is a separate entity and variation of the classic experience than it's competitors such as Innova, NCKorea/Japan/Etc. However why not use them as a reference point for adena rates, Skelth, from my experience had quite balanced adena rates.

The issue I see right now is that you guys are 'Spot Healing' instead of making Blanket Changes. Instead of looking at 1-2 Zones and be like yeah we will patch Cruma Tower, and Forest Of mirrors, but lets not bother with Enchanted Valley or Hunters Valley, etc. It really messes up certain zones/farming spots. The adena scaling needs to be addressed across the board, all zones, all level ranges.

Even if you choose not to match the rates of other projects such as Skelth, they at least have a Wiki available to you to compare to your project of where we are at, and where we should be closer to.

As for teleports, should be temporarily permanent until Adena is 100% dealt with.

A simple way to see the huge disparity in adena is compare Orc Barracs (lvl 24-35 zone) to Vanor Silenos outside Aden (55-65 zone)

I get 250-600a per mob in Orc Barracks, depending on the mob level and strength.
I get 300-600a per mob on Vanors (at this lvl 1500-2000a is what your competitors do, and even then after buying shots/potions etc, still takes a long time to farm)

You shouldn't be struggling to make 1kk at 60+ when gears value is now in to 10kk+ range. Nerfing the Adena rate atm is only encouraging RMT.

7 hours ago, Taunt said:

I understand NCWest's Classic Lineage 2 is a separate entity and variation of the classic experience than it's competitors such as Innova, NCKorea/Japan/Etc. However why not use them as a reference point for adena rates, Skelth, from my experience had quite balanced adena rates.

The issue I see right now is that you guys are 'Spot Healing' instead of making Blanket Changes. Instead of looking at 1-2 Zones and be like yeah we will patch Cruma Tower, and Forest Of mirrors, but lets not bother with Enchanted Valley or Hunters Valley, etc. It really messes up certain zones/farming spots. The adena scaling needs to be addressed across the board, all zones, all level ranges.

Even if you choose not to match the rates of other projects such as Skelth, they at least have a Wiki available to you to compare to your project of where we are at, and where we should be closer to.

As for teleports, should be temporarily permanent until Adena is 100% dealt with.

A simple way to see the huge disparity in adena is compare Orc Barracs (lvl 24-35 zone) to Vanor Silenos outside Aden (55-65 zone)

I get 250-600a per mob in Orc Barracks, depending on the mob level and strength.
I get 300-600a per mob on Vanors (at this lvl 1500-2000a is what your competitors do, and even then after buying shots/potions etc, still takes a long time to farm)

You shouldn't be struggling to make 1kk at 60+ when gears value is now in to 10kk+ range. Nerfing the Adena rate atm is only encouraging RMT.

It beginns much earlier. Starting with the Undines (Level 19~) on Talking Island, which drops between 150-300 Adena, meanwhile the Lizardmen around Oren (Plains of Lizardmen), as an example the Lord of the Lizardmen (Leader of the 3 Mob Group, Level 40) drops 300-400 Adena. Both are x2 Mobs, so this point is out of the calculation. These mobs are not only 21 Level appart, the fact that a group leader mob around 40 does drop equal adena to a level 19 beginner zone mob is just wrong ! 10.000.000 is a naiv scalling, despite the fact that Top C weapons are traded around this much already, not to mention later B gear + Shots will be nearly impossible to handle with the current situation. People complaining, we could just level/farm without shots. My point of view is simple: If im in a solo farming zone, and im using decent gear, using shots, i should atleast gain 20% of my used Shots in Adena. Farming in Parties shouldnt be punished. Using SSC for about 170 Adena per DD and gaining 48 Adena each mob doesnt pay out.

The drop is beyond horrible at higher levels.

I do understand the difference between low no-grade items and D/C grade is huge but if you're actually farming Orc Barracks you get some D-grade drops, while farming higher level mobs gives you squat all.

I'm not saying "GIVE ME MAH DROPS I DEMAND THEM" but there should be some benefit to slaying higher level monsters.

If it's not the higher tier drops then it should at least be more basic crafting materials or more adena to compensate for less drops or ...well something.

Otherwise we're just going from spider simulator to orc barracks simulator.

Even back in the day you made enough adena on drops or just adena to pay for your ports and shots. Now, pick one either u pay for shots or pay to port because one port fee will take 3 hrs of grinding to make.... where is this adena going when we spend it? would it break the economy to have free ports until the adena and drop rates are completely fixed? NOPE it will hurt no one and only help the market with more adena going around rather then people buying it from russian farmers...........

Archived