Forums

Why you cry?!

Zluck

Dont understand it.
All time on start servers we have trouble with adena and teleports!
Say thanks , we have free teleport to 40 lvl.
If you need buy recources in giran make box or relogin champ , and run in the all citys see on market and use MAIL or teleport too main.
I know all need tp in aden , you have chanse too drop exp , weapons,armors,books,enchants... and economy 10-20K
Think pls , where you will EXP! There is another option , open golden chest within them theres a chanse on drop teleports in random location!I have several in AI , Loa and Ant nest ^-^
Runing in Lineage 2 that normal! T!eleport made for emergencies and sieges or for economy time. Use your BRAIN more often , lose money or lose time!
People have become lazy...
Have fun ppl and GO ALL TRADERS ON MDT(Monster Derby Track) teleport free from all towns

Omg dude you dont get it....

Ppl cry coz adena drop is Micky Mouse style here.

In some low lvl locations adena drop is like 600a per mob when in high lvl areas you gonna drop like 100-200a...

So right now ppl exp mains loosing adena heavily, then they relog to low lvl toon to farm cash.

Just now, XFORCE said:

lol i am a phamtom summoner and my shadow use 72 adena per hit  so i lost adena   in each mob that´s WHY I AM CRY

You can dont use SSS! And use only in pvp until you get adena on soulshots.
Please ppl it hard game! On high lvl mobs drop many resources and parts , sell their.
Or maybe you think if you take 40+ lvl* you already can? ;-)
Make scavenger , farm 10+ hour on 1 hour farm your PS with use SS

7 minutes ago, Mondread205 said:

oh dude, can stop of shame yourself? u dont understand the problema yet?

I think people here have not played in old school L2.
This no x10 or x5 where you thats possible you can quietly use teleport and SS!

Hi @Zluck, I got your point and I'm totally agreed with you (Not with NCSoft - I make Clarity because someone already appear in post saying that I work for NCSoft because I defend them... what a newbie), but brother, don't waste your time trying to make understand to this people how wrong they are, the must of them come from illegal servers, other part from them are coming from the official but already destroyed servers (those server which you hit lvl 80 in less than a week) and a really few of them was from the old school but they have forgotten that this is a new server with classic style but new stats... and all the mentioned people wants everything easy and fast, they have no idea why the are here and of course, soon or later they'll fly away crying rivers and blaming NCSoft for rates, when since the beginning was told : "It's your chance to experience the game the way it was when "hardcore" meant something!". So brother... just let them cry and cry, NCSoft won't pay attention for them, and for all of us that the only thing we are complaining about is BOTS, also NCSoft  don't care about.   Enjoy your game!. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, hallelujah said:

Clueless.

If you want hardcore move to KR/RU servers.

Welcome to America, no time for no-life killing mobs for over days.

Can you search the server for themselves? Rather than trying to adjust all to suit your convenience

1 hour ago, Zluck said:

This is my point of view! which I stand for * your argument is worthless

My argument is simple.  Teleport rates were established when the servers dropped far more adena than they do today.  So, if we want to have the same difficulty we had back in the day, they either have to raise the adena drop rates or lower the teleport rates.  Yes, we can find ways around the problem (run everywhere, don't use soul shots, cheat by buying adena, etc.).  But, if we can agree that we ought to make the game, at least after level 40, the same difficulty as it was originally, either both the teleport rates and the adena drop rates must match 1x the old 1.5 rates (note NOT 5x or 10x, just 1x) or neither can.  

This argument is irrefutable, since there is no question that the adena rates (not to mention drop, and especially spoil rates) after level 40 are far below 1x of the 1.5 rates.  Why do the people crying about people pointing this out find it so hard to understand?

8 minutes ago, Lawman said:

My argument is simple.  Teleport rates were established when the servers dropped far more adena than they do today.  So, if we want to have the same difficulty we had back in the day, they either have to raise the adena drop rates or lower the teleport rates.  Yes, we can find ways around the problem (run everywhere, don't use soul shots, cheat by buying adena, etc.).  But, if we can agree that we ought to make the game, at least after level 40, the same difficulty as it was originally, either both the teleport rates and the adena drop rates must match 1x the old 1.5 rates (note NOT 5x or 10x, just 1x) or neither can.  

This argument is irrefutable, since there is no question that the adena rates (not to mention drop, and especially spoil rates) after level 40 are far below 1x of the 1.5 rates.  Why do the people crying about people pointing this out find it so hard to understand?

Looks like fun , you just flipped my first post

3 hours ago, Zluck said:

Dont understand it.
If you need buy recources in giran make box or relogin champ , and run in the all citys see on market and use MAIL or teleport too main.
I know all need tp in aden , you have chanse too drop exp , weapons,armors,books,enchants... and economy 10-20K
Think pls , where you will EXP! There is another option , open golden chest within them theres a chanse on drop teleports in random location!I have several in AI , Loa and Ant nest ^-^
Runing in Lineage 2 that normal! T!eleport made for emergencies and sieges or for economy time. Use your BRAIN more often , lose money or lose time!
Have fun ppl and GO ALL TRADERS ON MDT(Monster Derby Track) teleport free from all towns

You are what we call in the UK a "BELL END"

2 hours ago, hallelujah said:

Clueless.

If you want hardcore move to KR/RU servers.

Welcome to America, no time for no-life killing mobs for over days.

Hahahahahahahahahaha  @hallelujah ,I'm sorry but this L2 Classic was created as a hardcore one, so the only person that don't have any idea about his location, is you. So, if you don't want hardcore, move to the other official free relaxed servers.

About your last sentence "Welcome to America......", well, tell this to NCSoft, not to us, and before you say another "Clueless" thing, I have a job with 60 hours per week, a family and still I can play slowly, without crying for everything and enjoying the hardcore server that NCSoft has made, called Lineage2 Classic.

Have a nice Day

10 hours ago, Narvi said:

Omg dude you dont get it....

Ppl cry coz adena drop is Micky Mouse style here.

In some low lvl locations adena drop is like 600a per mob when in high lvl areas you gonna drop like 100-200a...

So right now ppl exp mains loosing adena heavily, then they relog to low lvl toon to farm cash.

600a per mob ? Tell me where I'm interested xD

The problem is scaling.

Teleport fees are tied to 1x adena drop rates, but the drop rates are heavily modified here, which means that teleports are much more expensive than they used to be.

Level 20 mobs drop more adena than level 50 mobs.

See the problem now or do you need a drawing?

Please ncsoft stop making fake accounts trying to convince us and new players that everything is ok, because its not. You want to fool them? They will see it themselves when they hit near to lvl 40. Before that the free to play border was lvl 20,then you couldnt afford anything later,you fixed some low lvl zones and now the hard border is lvl 40 

11 hours ago, Zluck said:

Dont understand it.

Got your point, but first.. no one is asking for Free GK. We are asking for Adena FIX.

Now second and more important. 95% or more are Casuals and not Hardcore, people dont have time to run to spots do dailies and lvl up and Farm Items 3-4 hours that you are talking about.

If you want play with 5% or less of players so keep defending this absurd, but remember. Less People to Play and waste U$ means... more Pay to Win server direction is going on the future. How many of those 5% or less agree with P2W? 

Server should have rate EXP low than normal, so Casuals had to buy EXP bonus from Cash shop to keep going and it means more U$ to NC without turn the game in Pay to Win, but not have to worry about Adenas/Spoil because you cant buy nothing from Cash shop to increase Adena/Spoil rate and it support Gold Sellers and others to leave from game.

Think about it.

Archived