If I was NcSoft...

jumbo

I would be looking for a way to adjust the rates for VIP 3 to 4 to be close to the actual classic lineage 2.  The korean server does this and it works great, anyone that is semi serious about the game will buy stuff in the store to keep their vip status going.  The people that are looking for a 100% free experience will get a free experience.  They can play the game like it is in its current state. 

I know the freeloaders arent going to be happy about this but 99% of these guys RMT or bot anyway so who cares about them.  Lets be honest here, if you can not earn 15 dollars a month to play a normal version of the game you arent playing it for fun and there is another aspect behind playing lineage 2 in the first place, being bot or afk event accounts.

There is no reason the people paying to support the company should be dealt with such crappy bonuses.  Every other big f2p mmo gives substantial bonuses to people that subscribe and if I were ncsoft I would be looking to reward people that pay for the vip with a game that is playable for fun.

Lineage 2 classic was not like this.  The monsters never rewarded less at higher levels.  I never remembered a day in lineage 2 during c1-c4 that I needed to stop using ss while soloing.  I never had issues buying teleports from the gatekeepers past level 20(minus doing the level 40 quests), I either did not need to go anywhere that cost alot of adena or I sat my character where I knew I was going to go when I logged in.

This version of lineage 2 is broken, there is no reason to go over level 45 and there is no way to make any sort of income minus getting lucky during a daily(which shouldnt even be in the game). So like I said, if I was ncsoft, I would make vip better to the point that vip 3 and 4 players can actually play and have fun, and let the freeloaders pay or cry.  

So a guy who have spare money to throw every month in an MMORPG suggest NCwest to turn it into P2W & also insult those who can't afford to pay & btw those people are obviously work much harder to achieve anything compare to VIP-people who have increased exp/drop/spoil rates & buy SS with real money, so in short if you were indeed NCSOFT & did what you said do you know what will happen? more than 70% of all the f2p players would leave the game because who wanna play a competitive game were the environment is not fair between those who spent money & those who don't, in short you want to have unfair advantages over all the f2p population by using the power of your wallet, people like you are seriously disgusting human beings & it's the reason the MMORPG genre going to hell the past many years now & there is nothing worth playing anymore, because even if we get a good game at some point the publisher try to milk the players by doing what you suggest right now, because there is people like you who will do anything to get the upper hand & I wonder do you feel proud when you win using such methods? how pitiful someone must be to feel good winning like that? even if I had all the money in the world I couldn't ever play a competitive game were I can win just by using the power of my credit card, it's like watching a Boxing match & while one opponent is obviously more skilled & deserve to win in the end loose because the other one bribe the referee/judges we are talking for the ultimate sham, those who win like that are all frauds & must be ashamed of themselves, nothing else to say.

11 hours ago, jumbo said:

I would be looking for a way to adjust the rates for VIP 3 to 4 to be close to the actual classic lineage 2.  The korean server does this and it works great, anyone that is semi serious about the game will buy stuff in the store to keep their vip status going.  The people that are looking for a 100% free experience will get a free experience.  They can play the game like it is in its current state. 

I know the freeloaders arent going to be happy about this but 99% of these guys RMT or bot anyway so who cares about them.  Lets be honest here, if you can not earn 15 dollars a month to play a normal version of the game you arent playing it for fun and there is another aspect behind playing lineage 2 in the first place, being bot or afk event accounts.

There is no reason the people paying to support the company should be dealt with such crappy bonuses.  Every other big f2p mmo gives substantial bonuses to people that subscribe and if I were ncsoft I would be looking to reward people that pay for the vip with a game that is playable for fun.

Lineage 2 classic was not like this.  The monsters never rewarded less at higher levels.  I never remembered a day in lineage 2 during c1-c4 that I needed to stop using ss while soloing.  I never had issues buying teleports from the gatekeepers past level 20(minus doing the level 40 quests), I either did not need to go anywhere that cost alot of adena or I sat my character where I knew I was going to go when I logged in.

This version of lineage 2 is broken, there is no reason to go over level 45 and there is no way to make any sort of income minus getting lucky during a daily(which shouldnt even be in the game). So like I said, if I was ncsoft, I would make vip better to the point that vip 3 and 4 players can actually play and have fun, and let the freeloaders pay or cry.  

i have an idea 1000 $ for max lvl char, another 1000$ for best gear of that lvl,  5000 $ for raid boss set and you are good to go my man

7 hours ago, Lafush said:

No P2W please. cut the BS.

I am VIP3 and i think its more than enough. making VIP any better will break the game.

if they keep the current rates and make VIP actual x2. VIP will be what? 450-500% droprate? no tnx,
they need to fix the current rates for all.

I think people fail to see that they get vip lvl increase after they buy stuff in the l2 store,not beforehand,so vip lvl is just a bonus to your purchases,not a subscription like prestige pack on live servers.And why some1 playing an advertised Trully Free game without paying should be considered incompetend?Its free anyway,if you don't like it ,go play the other versions.

Archived