Shillen Oracle Mana Regen

VIRTUALPLAZA

Its insane! I can't do anything by myself, Im trying to main a dark elf cleric and its mana regenerates so bleep slowly its astonishing.

I cant play it for more than a couple of minutes before my mana hits critical points and have to sit for over 5 minutes or more for it to recover. The recovery rate is insanely low, thats what Im complaining about.  please check it out, compared to other classes we can't do anything, not even on undead grounds.

Let me tell you why this is insane. I made a Human Wizard, and those recharging pets not only hit like a truck, they are a permanent mana recharger, AND their mana regeneration is way better than dark elves.  Are you making me double box just to be able to play the class I want to main? Otherwise nerf the wizards regen just as much. 

Why is this so unbalanced? I can't even play like this.

To be honest, supports aren't exactly meant to be played solo; you mentioned the 'undead grounds', so I assume you tried to farm the mobs solo with Turn Undead - that's not really a way this char is meant to be played. Besides, skill Turn Undead is a trash skill anyway because its mana/damage ratio is worse than that of a Wind Strike.

You should try to find party (preferably AoE) whenever possible :) 

On 16.11.2018 at 7:15 AM, VIRTUALPLAZA said:

Its insane! I can't do anything by myself, Im trying to main a dark elf cleric and its mana regenerates so bleep slowly its astonishing.

I cant play it for more than a couple of minutes before my mana hits critical points and have to sit for over 5 minutes or more for it to recover. The recovery rate is insanely low, thats what Im complaining about.  please check it out, compared to other classes we can't do anything, not even on undead grounds.

Let me tell you why this is insane. I made a Human Wizard, and those recharging pets not only hit like a truck, they are a permanent mana recharger, AND their mana regeneration is way better than dark elves.  Are you making me double box just to be able to play the class I want to main? Otherwise nerf the wizards regen just as much. 

Why is this so unbalanced? I can't even play like this.

Your class is decleared a Healer/Supporter. Its not meant to be played solo.

1 hour ago, VIRTUALPLAZA said:

So yeah, I'm basically obligated to box a character that can actually play the game and relegate my main to being a buff box forever. Awesome.

That's what L2 has turned into, trust me. I am even finding it hard to find a decent group with a BD since every bleep individual boxes: PrP, EE/SE, BD and SwS here. I feel you dude. 

Archived