How to Multibox ..

Handi

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

ROFL... Whos talking about additional computers?, this post is about a Software old man!

about software?

little young boy, are you against 5 mouse click buttoms? and software inside that mouses? or even inside the Gamer Keyboards with their software in? 

answer yes or not, old young boy

2 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Jesus Christ... I won't waste more time trying to explain you that this is not about Hardware... this is about a Software... Whatever ..... ¬¬

then answer!, are you against software added and Special Gamming mouses with more than the normal ammount of clickbuttoms?

NORMAL MOUSE = 3 KEYS, SPECIAL MOUSES 5 TO 6

special keyboards = 10 to 20 keys more than normals, and software added

are you against that?

and about WIFI KEYBOARDS sharing, are you against that too?

Mister Young Boy

10 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Jesus Christ... I won't waste more time trying to explain you that this is not about Hardware... this is about a Software... Whatever ..... ¬¬

ARE YOU AGAINST PEOPLE THAT LOST 1 HAND IN WAR AND PLAYS THE GAME WITH COMMAND VOICE TO REPLACE KEYBOARD, AND IN THE OTHER HAND MOVES THE MOUSE?

ARE YOU AGAINST THAT TOO?

MISTER JESUS  CHRIST YOUNHG BOYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s not about what anyone here wants or doesn’t want nor say in regards to any kind of software, unless it’s has been stated by NCSoft. If you’re about to use any 3rd party software(we’re talking software other than a bot obviously) while playing L2, make sure it’s accepted by NCSoft to perform in game or whatever action, otherwise you risk your account being blocked(best case) or permanently suspended(worst case)

5 hours ago, Chelios said:

I tried this script the way it is written for the autohotkeys and it doesn't work.

You can ask assistance on Discord if you didn't manage to make it work.

5 hours ago, imdieying said:

maybe because  that script is a trojan, and that's the reason of why it didnt work, now check your pc, maybe you have something in mem

Easy there with "trojan". Is an open source script, where even you can see the code. There is no trojan or something similar within MultiBoxy. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhhh! So you people are the ones that after using this kind of software then come running to the forums crying that your accounts have been banned for NO REASON AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

"but I don't see it like that" "they can't ban me for this because I say so!"

Yes, enjoy the ban.

Seems NcSoft will not bad those who uses Multiboxy :

Greetings, With reference to thepost in forum , I would like your ocnfirmationifor of not useof keyboard broadcaster like multiboxy from www.multiboxy.com is safe to use. https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/8520-how-to-multibox/ Please do not give a generic response about EULA or software because software is a complicated thing to differentiate as whole computer is made of it. Just specify if this particular software is safe to use. Thanks and regards.

Jessica Today at 00:14

Hello, I can confirm that Multiboxy is a useful service but it is absolutely not supported in any way by NCSOFT so I couldn't provide the assurance that you seek. The client allows up to 3 instances (different accounts) on a single computer and our policy is that each keystroke or mouse click should equal one action in-game. Players should not use add-ons or programs that fully automate gameplay (such as bot programs) or that give you an advantage over other players (such as damage increase hacks, speedhacks or auto-target hacks). Just use your best judgement and you should be fine. If there is an add-on or program that clearly gives you an advantage over other players, do not use it. If you have any other questions about what is considered a violation, please refer to the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/

Now, before some people tend to believe that 3rd party software = any software. Now, as you can see, they specify exactly what 3rd party software means , hence : such as damage increase hacks, speedhacks or auto-target hacks 

So, it's safe to say .. enjoy Multiboxy-ing :)

PS: The above was posted by a user on Multiboxy discord channel. I see it legit.

21 minutes ago, Degus said:

????  What I just read says you  CAN NOT use that program.  It says it clear as day in the first sentence.

Is .. you don't understand English very good , or.. I might not understand it, but I go with the first option.

Let me highlight the things I .. see which says Multiboxy is safe to use :

Players should not use add-ons or programs that fully automate gameplay (such as bot programs) or that give you an advantage over other players (such as damage increase hacks, speedhacks or auto-target hacks). Just use your best judgement and you should be fine. If there is an add-on or program that clearly gives you an advantage over other players, do not use it. 

If there is an add-on or program that clearly gives you an advantage over other players, do not use it. <------(Meaning)  that give you an advantage over other players (such as damage increase hacks, speedhacks or auto-target hacks)

I may be wrong, but that's how I see it.

5 hours ago, Meverick said:

You might have missed one point..."The client allows up to 3 instances (different accounts) on a single computer and our policy is that each keystroke or mouse click should equal one action in-game"

Sure, before it was "but .. 3rd party program" , and now you are seeing this, which .. from my point of view, I am sending 1 keystroke or mouse click per 1 window / 1 char. 

Anyway , I see that line pretty , vague. I can already press 1 key which will perform at least 2 in-game actions per character , and that's called in-game macro. Plus, I can genuinely do with Multiboxy :

Key 1 goes to main char 

Key 2 macro assist main char ( second char )

Key 3 macro assist main char ( 3rd char. )

Key Q pick up ( main char )

Key W follows main char ( second char )

Key E follows main char ( 3rd char )

That means each key goes to only 1 char at a time which then should be ok and within their policy. 

I don't understand the "hate" towards this. It only helps in the way that a player does not need to alt tab for every single mob he's fighting. That's it. No bot, no afk play , etc. If they didn't allowed 2,3 boxes yes, then that would of been a problem. 

I hope they will keep allowing Multiboxy. It does not harm the community , but helps it.

11 hours ago, Handi said:

Is .. you don't understand English very good , or.. I might not understand it, but I go with the first option.

Let me highlight the things I .. see which says Multiboxy is safe to use :

If there is an add-on or program that clearly gives you an advantage over other players, do not use it. <------(Meaning)  that give you an advantage over other players (such as damage increase hacks, speedhacks or auto-target hacks)

I may be wrong, but that's how I see it.

Jessica Today at 00:14

Hello, I can confirm that Multiboxy is a useful service but it is absolutely NOT supported in any way by NCSOFT

Do you see that word in caps?  Pick and choose what you like and read it as you may, but your answer is right there.  It couldn't be any clearer.   

and then these same kids will come spamming forums with ''random ban, why ncsoft did u ban me i am a consumer blah blahblah, what 3rd pt program i am innocent i just multi box with a 3rd pt program that let's me use 10 chars at same time its not bannable not toxic for the game blahblah remove my ban i am consumer i spent $$$$ and time the pixels i bought are mine!!!''

they want 1 key per computer pressed at same time, then you can manage as many character you can with your legs hands and keyboards

not hard to understand, some people just are bad gamers, then they dont have enough skills to play more than 2 character and synchronize their brains, then they get angry and full of envy watching someone else can and start to try to ban them

thats all

i just recommend to dont use multiboxy.. and get 2 keyboards more as i did, and of course 2 computers more

3 hours ago, Khania said:

I just recommend to dont use multiboxy.. and get 2 keyboards more as i did, and of course 2 computers more

Some people cannot afford two computers.

If this program is only provides a better experience with simply boxing characters and do not allow for additional clients to be opened and to also be automated then I do not see the issue.

if you are physically at the keyboard pressing the buttons why does it matter?

Let me dumb this down.  If we go out and 2v2, my dd/healer vs your dd/healer.  I have to switch screens to healer, press macro key to target dd and heal, switch back to main to keep attacking while you are running a 3rd party program you downloaded that lets you heal yourself from a screen you are not even on, that's a HUGE  unfair advantage.  Period. You are running a program allowing you to do things others can't. It can't be any simpler to understand and when the GM was asked, he replied "NO, this is not supported."  I too agree it's a cool tool and would make game play easier, but no, no way is that not an incoming ban.  

Archived