How to Multibox ..

Handi

3 minutes ago, Dga said:

It is mamène.

If you use it, your account is bannable.

If you can't understand that you manage 1 char at time and this soft will send a macro to copy what you do, how we can help ? Go ahead and don't complain when you will be banned.

It's simple ANY 3rd party program who can take control of your game, is a reason to be banned, what is Multiboxy ? A 3rd party program.

What is AutoHotKey ? A macro program, you can do loop macro to automate stuff, so, when the anticheat will tell to NCsoft you use this program, it means you can automate stuff they don't care and cannot see if you use multiboxy script, but seeing you are using AutoHotKey is enough to ban you.

dude open your eyes there are thousands of way to control multiple clients and doesnt even has to be software related. if you go study XIGN or wth is called go check what it detects and how good it is lol

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

dude open your eyes there are thousands of way to control multiple clients and doesnt even has to be software related. if you go study XIGN or wth is called go check what it detects and how good it is lol

How you can control multiple clients without a soft so ? Everything has to be software related.

Btw XIGN check your files and your process so even if you use a macro soft for something else, not for L2, you are bannable but mostly XIGN is used to detect only hacking tools and not macro soft but we don't know, maybe one day it will change...

2 minutes ago, Dga said:

How you can control multiple clients without a soft so ? Everything has to be software related.

Btw XIGN check your files and your process so even if you use a macro soft for something else, not for L2, you are bannable but mostly XIGN is used to detect only hacking tools and not macro soft but we don't know, maybe one day it will change...

I won't keep this conversation with you you win m8, XIGN is awesome and unbeatable AHAHAHAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well well i have something to say:

As per Actions 1:1 to each box this is legal and also undetectable so bleeped up is not baneable.

Secondly I play 2 windows and a 3rd afk selling and i do TAB for heals in emergency but my pp do no damage, have 2 monitors so i dont even have to "TAB"

As per doing less effort than other players, i guess this guy is a great lawyer because the fact he is posting this here makes him not having advantage, this is now public for everyone to use so the one NOT using it is doing it wrong

The only point what you have broken very badly and i guees you have to fix is taht you CANNOT share software of this kind to other players, so if you delete post you break the previous point if you dont delete post you break this point.

Loopholes lol.

I will let you with another theory which may work if you script well an autoclicker for a pattern not detectable and run autoclicker thorugh a remote desktop to a computer with game open, at least the autoclicker is undetectable. lol

Another Loop: IF I PLAY one box i do less effort than someone legit playing dual box, I am breaking the EULA? Lol thats stupid but its funny

7 hours ago, Handi said:

Seems someone figured it out :)

I tested it. Works for both live and classic.

http://multiboxy.com 

1. get a job

2. win money, then buy 3 computers 3 screens and 3 keyboards

3. win money and pay a ISP

4. connect everything

5. install lineage 2 in all the computers

6. play, make in game macross

7. control all the screens, and always complete the captchas in first minute, cuz you will can see 3 of your characters in the 3 screens, but sometimes they like report mules ( fake reports, against tos) then u can send a ticket about it

7 hours ago, Toast said:

It's not bannable.  People get upset because "Third Party Software" but they all didn't read the EULA which only forbids third party software that modifies or interacts with the game - things which broadcasting software doesn't do.

8. PROHIBITED AND IRREPARABLY HARMFUL ACTIVITIES CONCERNING NCSOFT

(c) Use, or provide others with, any software related to the Game, including any automation software (a.k.a. "bot") or software designed to change or modify operation of the Game;

-----------

Multiboxing is 100% acceptable provided you're not AFK running some looping macros.  But that also goes for players playing a single toon.

-----------

Also, here's a link of responses someone compiled from NCWest support regarding Third Party Software that broadcasts key strokes.  https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/3084-are-mouse-drivers-allowed-in-game/?tab=comments#comment-23735

mouse gamers and keyboards gamers comes with third party software in, and in tera and diablo 2 it is not against tos, and is not considered as third party hardware too

you mean that?

7 hours ago, Jai said:

Also, our policy is that each keystroke or mouse click should equal one action in-game. Players should not use add-ons or programs that fully automate gameplay (such as bot programs) or that give you an advantage over other players (such as damage increase hacks, speedhacks or auto-target hacks). Just use your best judgement and you should be fine. If there is an add-on or program that clearly gives you an advantage over other players, do not use it. If you have any other questions about what is considered a violation, please refer to the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/

Here's the reply i read it somewhere not too long ago. In this case it's probably a bannable as 1 keystroke of you did multiple action in game

agree

3 keyboards means 3 human fingers using

if you want play 3 character you should do

3 boxes and 3 alt tab

or 3 keyboards and 3 computers

with human fingers, you will need a basket hand as mine, good luck with that, genetic.

7 hours ago, Toast said:

First sentence literally okays multiboxing.  You press a key, it broadcasts that key to the game.  One press - one action.  You could have multiple keyboards setup with a rubber band and a stick (someone posted pictures) and that's one press - one action.  You could have a hardware splitter for one keyboard and multiple machines (which is what I use) again: one key press, one action on each machine.  Broadcasting software like autohotkey or Input Director also serve the same function.  Provided it's one keypress and only broadcasts out one keypress.  Perfectly okay.

buy 3 left or right side keyboards, edit shortcuts in game, use your 3 fingers, is just one letter, thats a way

or do as in lineage 2 c1 year 2003 2004 people does, play with 2 computers, and 2 keyboards normal, with 2 normal keyboards is easy too, just edit shortcuts in game, and make macros

usually used by dwarfs and melee characters in year 2003, also many people in year 2003, switched the alt tab press for just one letter, modify in windows, that made everything more flexible in boxes

6 hours ago, NazgullSupport said:

This is simple... About the software action, use it is not a violation, but, since that software gives you an advantage against other people using their characters on a "clean way (meaning without software)", it is a violation. So its simple, don't use it because it gives you advantage over the other players. END 

BTW, can you imagine now how much will to grow up the population on servers because of this?

Have a Nice Gaming!.

from 2003 to today many people used to use 3 to 5 or more mages in valakas and antharas, or to camping baium or AQ orfen and even in sieges defenses with many computers

are you saying third party hardware is illegal?

7 hours ago, Jai said:

Also, our policy is that each keystroke or mouse click should equal one action in-game. Players should not use add-ons or programs that fully automate gameplay (such as bot programs) or that give you an advantage over other players (such as damage increase hacks, speedhacks or auto-target hacks). Just use your best judgement and you should be fine. If there is an add-on or program that clearly gives you an advantage over other players, do not use it. If you have any other questions about what is considered a violation, please refer to the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/

Here's the reply i read it somewhere not too long ago. In this case it's probably a bannable as 1 keystroke of you did multiple action in game

you can keystroke 1 key in each of your keybaords at the same time, and sometimes more if you use your two hands, what is hard to do, is move 3 mouses at the same time, only if you MOD 3 mouses converting it in one, but is crazy, you will need 3 mouses moded, and one mouse for your main, total 4 mouses, but is crazy playing watching exactly 3 screens at the same time, better, assist macross

6 hours ago, Handi said:

NcSoft better take care of other MORE important things to do, then chase legit players who don't want to keep alt tabbing in order to play 3 chars at the same time. 

as another people said, problems are the bots, not the people in front screen

from 2003 to today, i saw a lot of archers and dwarfs and melee chars, with a healer as box, healing them while they are killing the monster with normal attack, and buffer debuffing and healing

same as i saw from 2003 to today, people with 2 boxes, one recharger, healing mp of the mage, and were the same guy, playing two chars

also many people too does, ALT TAB, to apply many actions, you can have if you want, 2 boxes in one compuiter, and just press alt tab to assist the other target, or get a big screen, divide lineage 2 in two sides of the screens, and enjoy, was done like that for valakas in the beggining, c4, as i remember my guildmatters and others guilds did

6 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

You can build another desktop or three for cheap. For example my secondaries/servers are running q6600s I got off ebay for $10 delivered. I am currently 8 boxing with a lot of keyboards on my ikea gallant desk.

I used to 12 box eve online (prior to and after the repeater/videofx ban) before I quit.

just get any computer or even notebook if you want, se the game to lowest graphics, and it will run, and done bro, only play nice in your main, not in the assisters

is how was done from 2003 to today, not only in official servers, even in fruit servers

bye

6 hours ago, Handi said:

How is whatever you are doing, any different then Multiboxy ?! So you are telling me, having 3 physical keyboards in front of you is legit, but having 3 virtual keyboard in front of you is not ?! 

focus on get 3 phisical smaller keyboards of only one side, you can choose between numpad or asd pad

check ebay

buy a HUB for usb, and done

you welcome!

10 minutes ago, FachaAr said:

Buy KVM switch for 2 keyboards.

Or un a lineage2 client inside Vbox then you can broadcast ur keyboard to vbox, and not to l2 client

and how do you control all the screens?

you will need 3 screens or more to control when someone reports you as bot, thats the advantage of 2 or 3 or more computers, you can watch all the screens, as i do, permanently watching my screens

go for physical stuff, not virtual

remember some newbies reports your mules, not your main, you will need be watching your mules too

Looks the same as a nostromo to me, which provided you are not afk is fully legal and always has been.

Now with the added bot report abusable function, people just report boxes that are autofollowing (and not even doing anything), because they are jealous or have no idea what's going on in the game.

It's annoying, but if you keep the left side of each window visible it's not a problem to deal with.  It's only hard to notice when you are using 2+ PC's, if the 2nd one is out of direct LOS.

1 hour ago, FachaAr said:

Or un a lineage2 client inside Vbox then you can broadcast ur keyboard to vbox, and not to l2 client

Thanks FachaAR you can teach us a lot of your experience with your guild and ally in Elw and Lud 2004 2008 xDxDxD

I'm sorry if this sounds dumb, but if you share two computers side by side, you can get a software called Mouse Without Borders. I use it a lot. You install it on both PCs, and they connect to each other.

So what it does is use your main mouse and keyboard to control both PCs. I just drag my mouse arrow to the side of my screen and it automatically jumps to the other PC. If I want to write something on the other PC, I use my main keyboard as well, so I just use 1 keyboard and mouse for 2 computers.

My question is, if I control 2 L2 Clients, one on each PC, but on the other computer with my main keyboard and mouse, would that be against the EULA? Would that fall under the same category as the software mentioned above? (Multiboxy).

3 hours ago, Apcy said:

Bannable 100%. How do you even consider that this thrid party online script multi keyboard splitter afk farming tool is not bannable?

This "third party software" thing must go away. I am using a Logitech mouse software to re-bind some keys. So "1,2,3,4" is also bind on my mouse key's. What does that mean? 3rd party software = bannable ?!

Oh and, no! Multiboxy is not afk farming tool. Please read about it before making false statements.

3 hours ago, Starsong said:

Who cares? Just use it yourself and you'll either be right or have all the time in the world to explain while banned. Or some moderator will correct this topic and ban you for sharing illegal shit.

If a keyboard broadcasting "thing" , is illegal , then I'm afraid everything can be called illegal. 

2 hours ago, FachaAr said:

You made me laugh :D 

15 minutes ago, Handi said:

This "third party software" thing must go away. I am using a Logitech mouse software to re-bind some keys. So "1,2,3,4" is also bind on my mouse key's. What does that mean? 3rd party software = bannable ?!

I think he was being sarcastic :P 

oh btw set up one computer, put usb keyboard, install l2, put the keyboard in the ground, put space key as shortcut for assist, and ctrl or another big letter as follow in another keyboard of the same computer

and GG

you have the first build of double lineage 2 guys playing

spacebar to cast left foot

small enter right with right foot to follow

that was one of the first build of this in year 2003 2004, amazing people playing with foots and hands

is this considered as third party hardware? nope everybody can do it? yep

enjoy it, if you dont like manage 2 keyboard with left hand, or 3 with 2 and sometimes 3 hands, rofl

also here comes the funny, some people did valaks and antharas managing 5 computer as the same time, of course, using foots LOL

Archived