How to Multibox ..

Handi

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Handi said:

If a keyboard broadcasting "thing" , is illegal , then I'm afraid everything can be called illegal. 

Think about it this way: people see you as a train all chars hitting mobs at the same time, they report you, you get banned, you explain to the support "blabla accualy iz Dolan keyburds", they're really like "meh, tldr" and reply "we stand by our decision".

That's why i'd advise you against it, people got banned for x days for less, but it's your choice, but i don't understand why you're arguing with people instead of actually doing it though, i know i'm replying out of boredom while eating right now :)

2 minutes ago, Starsong said:

Think about it this way: people see you as a train all chars hitting mobs at the same time, they report you, you get banned, you explain to the support "blabla accualy iz Dolan keyburds", they're really like "meh, tldr" and reply "we stand by our decision".

That's why i'd advise you against it, people got banned for x days for less, but it's your choice, but i don't understand why you're arguing with people instead of actually doing it though, i know i'm replying out of boredom while eating right now :)

Actually doing what? I already said, I am doing this since the launch of L2 Classic.

1 hour ago, Starsong said:

you cant get ban for have more than 1 computer and use /assist

1 hour ago, Handi said:

Actually doing what? I already said, I am doing this since the launch of L2 Classic.

bleh, they are new people, old school is doing this from the beggining to lienage 2, to manage more than 1 character, for dances, or for hit antharas with many mages, or things as that

is just new people that never played lineage 2 and never heard about /target nickname

/assist commands

they are new, they think even the macros inside of lineage 2 are cheating

37 minutes ago, aussielisa said:

if u wanna use http://multiboxy.com/ make a ticket and ask them I wouldn't be downloading it till u get a answer from support team or the gm that run this forums unless u want your account terminated

dude, be carefull with that stuff, do you know how easy is to make a keylogger through net in c++? or how even hide it in apps such as apps like that? do not use third party soft like that, GM's wont give you support about it if is legal or not, you are adviced

why dont you go and buy another computer to play with more than 3 boxes or more than 2 character at the same time as people does in any online game from 2001 to today?

a third party hardware guarantees you to do not been spyied by a keylogger in c++ or another language to avoid antivirus

seriusly, be carefully, also that webpage is not safe, already investigated it, its tracking.

2 minutes ago, Khania said:

dude, be carefull with that stuff, do you know how easy is to make a keylogger through net in c++? or how even hide it in apps such as apps like that? do not use third party soft like that, GM's wont give you support about it if is legal or not, you are adviced

why dont you go and buy another computer to play with more than 3 boxes or more than 2 character at the same time as people does in any online game from 2001 to today?

a third party hardware guarantees you to do not been spyied by a keylogger in c++ or another language to avoid antivirus

seriusly, be carefully, also that webpage is not safe, already investigated it, its tracking.

I wouldn't use it anywy mate I play in windows mode and I just click each window when I need to heal or buff I have used multi boxing on wow when used run 5 death knights but on wow it is allowed to be used 

2 minutes ago, Khania said:

Wow, delusional much ?

You keep sending players to buy .. another computer like you tell them to go and buy a beer. Not every software, script, program , etc out there is a keylogger. Plus, this is an Open Source. If you don't know what that is, then .. stop making this type of comments.

8 hours ago, Khania said:

and how do you control all the screens?

why would i need 3 screens you can resize the l2 window at most 2 is enough

7 hours ago, Blackhero said:

Thanks FachaAR you can teach us a lot of your experience with your guild and ally in Elw and Lud 2004 2008 xDxDxD

I sense irony here.... i mean those are tactics. for me is much simpler if i need it i totally would make my own soft :P

36 minutes ago, FachaAr said:

why would i need 3 screens you can resize the l2 window at most 2 is enough

I sense irony here.... i mean those are tactics. for me is much simpler if i need it i totally would make my own soft :P

unless you have a 55' screen? have you it? if not u will go crazy

1 hour ago, Handi said:

Wow, delusional much ?

You keep sending players to buy .. another computer like you tell them to go and buy a beer. Not every software, script, program , etc out there is a keylogger. Plus, this is an Open Source. If you don't know what that is, then .. stop making this type of comments.

oh come on dude, you can get a 4 cores computer from china webpages for less than 100 dollars today, seriusly, anyone has in their house more than 1 or 2 computer in 2018, im sure about it

1 hour ago, Handi said:

Wow, delusional much ?

you gonna talk to me about what is open source? it seems you dont know what is open source if u dont know how to inject a keylogger in .exe packs

3 minutes ago, Khania said:

oh come on dude, you can get a 4 cores computer from china webpages for less than 100 dollars today, seriusly, anyone has in their house more than 1 or 2 computer in 2018, im sure about it

1 minute ago, Khania said:

you gonna talk to me about what is open source? it seems you dont know what is open source if u dont know how to inject a keylogger in .exe packs

You seriously need to take a break :)

Is 2018 and anyone has more then 1-2 computers in the house? I think you need to get out and learn a bit more about 2018! 

16 minutes ago, Handi said:

You seriously need to take a break :)

Is 2018 and anyone has more then 1-2 computers in the house? I think you need to get out and learn a bit more about 2018! 

???????????

u crazy right? stop trolling, and dont post external links

What i did is...

I press 1,2,3,4,5, goes to window1 regardless the active window.
I press q,w,e,r,t, goes to window2 regardless the active window.
I press a,s,d,f,g, goes to window3 regardless the active window.
END

You're welcome.

5 minutes ago, Johnas said:

What i did is...

I press 1,2,3,4,5, goes to window1 regardless the active window.
I press q,w,e,r,t, goes to window2 regardless the active window.
I press a,s,d,f,g, goes to window3 regardless the active window.
END

You're welcome.

Not bad :) 

I usually put 1-3-5 DD , 2-4-6 DD , 7-8-9 ( buffer ) , but yours is .. better!

what a horrible stat you have become you players. you acting like in the world where we are. selfish ppl. you dont want to give a shit to no one. so you create a entire team under your control, full of box, where is the share? where is the laught playing toghether? where is the fun playing with 4 box for yourself? are you hoping to shine later so everybody adimre how rich and strong you are ? We hate bots but you guys are like bots. you are working for yourself with a full box party i dont see the difference at all.

they use programm and you dont ? well you are as emotionless than a ai farming in l2 with your full box party. sad selfish world.

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:59 AM, Dga said:

It is mamène.

If you use it, your account is bannable.

If you can't understand that you manage 1 char at time and this soft will send a macro to copy what you do, how we can help ? Go ahead and don't complain when you will be banned.

It's simple ANY 3rd party program who can take control of your game, is a reason to be banned, what is Multiboxy ? A 3rd party program.

What is AutoHotKey ? A macro program, you can do loop macro to automate stuff, so, when the anticheat will tell to NCsoft you use this program, it means you can automate stuff they don't care and cannot see if you use multiboxy script, but seeing you are using AutoHotKey is enough to ban you.

AFK or not, Loop or not, using a soft to play this game is not allowed and for NCsoft your account is bannable.

If you know that, take your own risk to use it.

Agree, That's all. +100.
May be the Section of "Ban Event" will to have some new added players soon, some we can read their posts in this section... if don't, I'm happy for them too, because probably they was correct about that software. but if they get banned, I hope don't be insolent to post crying posts.

Good luck to everybody!.

6 hours ago, Brandimortis said:

what a horrible stat you have become you players. you acting like in the world where we are. selfish ppl. you dont want to give a shit to no one. so you create a entire team under your control, full of box, where is the share? where is the laught playing toghether? where is the fun playing with 4 box for yourself? are you hoping to shine later so everybody adimre how rich and strong you are ? We hate bots but you guys are like bots. you are working for yourself with a full box party i dont see the difference at all.

they use programm and you dont ? well you are as emotionless than a ai farming in l2 with your full box party. sad selfish world.

a human party leechs, a self party leechs? never

a human party talk shit in chat and discord

a self party dont talk, just play the game

9 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Agree, That's all. +100.
May be the Section of "Ban Event" will to have some new added players soon, some we can read their posts in this section... if don't, I'm happy for them too, because probably they was correct about that software. but if they get banned, I hope don't be insolent to post crying posts.

Good luck to everybody!.

you can't ban people with many computers, is not illegal

14 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Agree, That's all. +100.

Good luck to everybody!.

why do you put in panic the community? 2 or more computers has been done from long time ago young boy

3 minutes ago, Coleman said:

you can't ban people with many computers, is not illegal

I don't care, I don't use it, but as I told before... I hope don't see crying post made for people using this software.

Don't be angry, if you're using it, continue like that, but if you get ban, make us a favor and just like Gun's n Roses wrote... Don't Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyayaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeyeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Archived