Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

Halloween top D rewards was a mistake, a BIG one, half the server became rich by making 10 accounts and abuse the event, i myself did not got anything and i don't even care about that, the only thing i care is that stuff like this ruins economy and it shouldn't happen especialy in a classic server.Now i don't know what the christmas event is gonna be about but please, don't give weapon rewards with this event, buffs,xp/sp scrolls, soe's etc are fine, if anything consider give some soulshots as a reward to the people that are strugling right now with the incorrect adena scaling of mobs.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

It really doesn't matter so much. People who were maining spoilers already left/changed main or are still struggling to compete.
Before xmas event ppl will already get a bunch of C grade stuff from daily dungs. 

These spoil/drop rates + weapons/armors/jewelery from events/dungs = useless spoilers.

Many players already left because that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sodoom said:

Halloween top D rewards was a mistake, a BIG one, half the server became rich by making 10 accounts and abuse the event, i myself did not got anything and i don't even care about that, the only thing i care is that stuff like this ruins economy and it shouldn't happen especialy in a classic server.Now i don't know what the christmas event is gonna be about but please, don't give weapon rewards with this event, buffs,xp/sp scrolls, soe's etc are fine, if anything consider give some soulshots as a reward to the people that are strugling right now with the incorrect adena scaling of mobs.

@SodoomThat's not true. I know people who had 5-7 accounts and didn't get anything. It was an RNG event someone with one account could have gotten ten weapon boxes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

this is turning in TERA STYLE, event each months, top weapons each months, if this continue game will die soon

 

is expected a x1 server duration will be 1 year to 2 year, if you give all the gear to the people, maybe the duration will be six months

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sodoom said:

Halloween top D rewards was a mistake, a BIG one, half the server became rich by making 10 accounts and abuse the event, i myself did not got anything and i don't even care about that, the only thing i care is that stuff like this ruins economy and it shouldn't happen especialy in a classic server.Now i don't know what the christmas event is gonna be about but please, don't give weapon rewards with this event, buffs,xp/sp scrolls, soe's etc are fine, if anything consider give some soulshots as a reward to the people that are strugling right now with the incorrect adena scaling of mobs.

the best i got from the event was a wizard hat xD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely agree with the spoil rates they are beyond a joke. Have leveled in DV pretty much for 35-40 and haven’t got a single SOR blade from spoil. Even things like varnish seem to only spoil 1 in 10. And then you only ever get 1 not multiple like you should. I haven’t changed main as I don’t think I can stomach leveling from scratch again 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The last event was a mistake because it forced people to stand around for 4 hours to get rewards and made the queue problems much worse.  But I'm puzzled by all the protest about the weapons.  Sure some people benefitted while most did not.  But that is true of normal drops of rare items while hunting, as well.  The only difference is that low level people have a chance to get items more valuable than they could get hunting in their low level areas.  Why is that so terrible?  This is not meant as a criticism, btw, I'm just trying to understand.  Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Lawman said:

The last event was a mistake because it forced people to stand around for 4 hours to get rewards and made the queue problems much worse.  But I'm puzzled by all the protest about the weapons.  Sure some people benefitted while most did not.  But that is true of normal drops of rare items while hunting, as well.  The only difference is that low level people have a chance to get items more valuable than they could get hunting in their low level areas.  Why is that so terrible?  This is not meant as a criticism, btw, I'm just trying to understand.  Thanks.

Mainly the animosity and jealousy it created within the player base, some people get a weapon(s) worth 2.5 mill adena dropped in their lap for being afk, while others, well they got candy, widening the rift between the haves and have not's, that rift didn't seem too bad prior to the event, because most people were struggling at that time, at least in my opinion.

Secondly, prior to the event you could sell your Tarbar or SoR for 1.5 mill, after the event started the resale price for a top shop weapon dropped by 150k-200k, a double whammy for those who didn't get an event weapon.

On a personal note, I had planned to build a top D weapon and sell it for adena to buy a C grade weapon by the time I hit 40 and I was saving all my mats to do so and was on track to do it assuming I could get the key mats, I'm not sure it's really worth it now. I was assuming top D weapons would be selling for over 3 mill, doesn't seem to be the case any more. 

That's my two cents...

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes sense, I guess.  NCSoft decided a long time ago to have chance play a large part in the game with the possibility of big rewards to a few.  I suspect that will continue.  Hope it doesn't frustrate too many people too much.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

He himself did not get anything but he dont care - yet he makes a new topic about it - seems u care bro big time too! I mean how many cry threads we going to get I swear I never seen so many people cry about a server before..

Edited by digital
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2018 at 2:56 AM, digital said:

He himself did not get anything but he dont care - yet he makes a new topic about it - seems u care bro big time too! I mean how many cry threads we going to get I swear I never seen so many people cry about a server before..

Did you even read what i wrote? I said i care about economy of the server, even if i would have got 5 weapons id still make the same post saying it was a mistake

Link to post
Share on other sites

i had 4 chars daily for event and only got 2ewd then /soes/candy others i know had 2 chars during event some got 3-4 top d weapons nothing like an unfair event based on gambling vs farming for ex amount of a item and trading it in all having equal opportunity to farm and get same rewards as needed

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...