Servers dying?

xVirdin

Just now, xVirdin said:

Beast soulshot is retail price.. that no incorrect but adena i agree

with our current adena they are not retail price. 

1 hit = 67 adena . GL.

the main reason if servers die will be the broken rates that nc$oft dont care about............ not the bots, the broken x0.2 rates.

1 hour ago, xVirdin said:

Now servers have less than 5k players but near 2k are bots... you guys really dont want stop bots? nice just w8 lineage 2 classic NA die too like god servers @Hime @Juji 

like 10-20k ppl were REAL PLAYERS! wake up dude! NCSOFT is allowing 3 windows for each pc and some ppl are using more than 1 pc which leads to 3-9 accounts (3-9 chars) and only 1 is the actual player and i want to say that this without boting. Now add the bots and here u got your 2000 queue which all of us are crying!!! server for me isnt dying but stabilazing! I have heard that many solo players have gave up the server since adena scaling and the rest are bleeped up so for each solo player gaving up the game is 2 to 3 chars less on max players playing the server! I might have said much but if u dont have thought any of this now think of them!!

I stopped playing on this server a few days before.

First, because the server is one of the worst I've ever played. The server does not have enough active slots to allow everyone to play. Too many bots/adena seller.

Second, the P2W side is absolutely too present. If you are not a VIP player, it will take you far too long to upgrade. And i will never give more money to this admins team who make nothing for make a better server.

Servers dying? servers are doomed from the begining. Consider most people use 2-3 accounts, Thats mean at very least 40% of the visible population are not real.

Now you see less people not because they are quiting the game. The reason is simple: until now there was people using 9 accounts on the event. No afk event = less "people"

1 hour ago, Saffi said:

Only 2k bots ? Get real AFK shops/Boxes/Fishing/Bots you would be lucky if any server had over 2 k real players.

1 hour ago, corrupted said:

Servers dying? servers are doomed from the begining. Consider most people use 2-3 accounts, Thats mean at very least 40% of the visible population are not real.

Now you see less people not because they are quiting the game. The reason is simple: until now there was people using 9 accounts on the event. No afk event = less "people"

Jesus, you act like it was different in the past. almost everyone used 3++ Accounts back in the golden days. Nobody cared if you had to pay for like 5 accounts every month.

Archived