Hi i am new

Joaqo

Hi, i am new on this server, i wanna know what are the rates, everything is x1 ?

is the quest "Coins of magic" available? What other quest can u reccomend me ? (i will be rogue)

any advice you can give me would be good people

Last question, how many accounts can i log at the same time y one computer?

PD: Sorry for my english

1 hour ago, Joaqo said:

Hi, i am new on this server, i wanna know what are the rates, everything is x1 ?

is the quest "Coins of magic" available? What other quest can u reccomend me ? (i will be rogue)

any advice you can give me would be good people

Last question, how many accounts can i log at the same time y one computer?

PD: Sorry for my english

Hello, and welcome aboard :)

As far as I know, that quest is not available here.

All rates are x1, except for Adena, that has been dropped. So you will suffer a bit but you'll get used to it. Just gotta learn how the market works :)

3 accounts are the max allowed per one computer. 

Account sharing is not allowed and is bannable.

I suggest doing the beginner quest to get spiritshots/soulshots and some other supplies. They help a lot. https://l2wiki.com/classic/Quests_for_Levels_1—40 

4 hours ago, Roya said:

All rates for exp/drop/adena are less than x1 if you dont have premium account.

Let me correct you - Adena/Drop rates are less than x1 even, if you have premium account and spoil is broken regardless of freemium or premium

Rates vary by area.  Some rates have been updated to make some areas better than others.  But, overall, free players will see drop rates about 2/3 of 1x, adena rates much lower than that (especially in the higher areas) and spoil rates so low at the higher levels as to be useless.  The game is still playable for free, at least until 40-50.   

Archived