Boycott the L2store PLEASE.

BroBro

PK SCROLLS..... Nice money grab NCfail. 

What's next? CP and MP pots? Buying gear out of the store? Straight up buying a whole max level character? Don't make it so obvious that you don't give 2 shits about your players. Remove the L2 store and finally get ONE thing right. 

You have the potential to run a very long and successful MMO with dedicated players. Do not eff it up with petty money grabs that f*** everything up.

- Thanks

signed - everyone

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

LINEAGE II CLASSIC

Special Black Friday Bundles

Item Name

Contents

NCoin Price

Black Friday Rune Pack

XP/SP Rune - 50% (30-day) Pack (x1)

2nd Class Transfer Buff Scroll (x10)

Major Warrior Healing Potion (x60)

Black Friday Boost Pack

XP/SP Boost Scroll (Mid-grade) (x20)

2nd Class Transfer Buff Scroll (x20)

Major Warrior Healing Potion (x50)

Black Friday Fishing Pack (1-day)

Fishing Rod Chest (1-day)

Fishing XP Growth Amulet Pack (1-day) – XP/SP while fishing +30%

Black Friday Fishing Pack (30-day)

Fishing Rod Chest (30-day)

High-grade Fishing XP Growth Amulet (30-day) – XP/SP while fishing +50%

Edited by SumTingWong

Scrolls for Days

Item Name

NCoin Price

Scroll: PK (No-grade)

Scroll: PK (D-grade)

Scroll: PK (C-grade)

Scroll: PK (B-grade)

Scroll: PK (A-grade)

Scroll of Escape: Talking Island Village (x10)

Scroll of Escape: Elven Village (x10)

Scroll of Escape: Dark Elf Village (x10)

Scroll of Escape: Orc Village (x10)

Scroll of Escape: Dwarven Village (x10)

Scroll of Escape: Gludin Village (x10)

Scroll of Escape: Town of Gludio (x10)

I know classic is doing well and you want to take our money, but wait,relax and realize the only reason we all left in the first place is because of things like PK scrolls in the store and pay 2 win items, WHY CANT YOU SEE STUFF LIKE THIS WILL DRIVE US AWAY AGAIN ITS THAT SIMPLE, DO NOT ADD pk scrolls into the l2store its a bad IDEA the l2store is already borderline unacceptable.there is a reason the sin eater quest is a pain in the ass. be more creative with l2store items with the classic servers please.

Hi,

As someone whose first experience in playing L2 is Classic  - when I found out 2 weeks ago about this PK scroll, I've discussed it with a friend how bad this it would be if they released this cash shop item.

The only deterrent for people from flagging in this game is raising their PK count and the risk of dropping their items at 3+

also to top it off is the extremely tedious and (currently) quite expensive Sin Eater grind.

For someone who has access to funds to constantly stock up fruits,shots and scrolls/runes from the cash shop, having to skip the tedium of Sin Eater + costs to harass other people would be extremely one sided to those who can't pay up.

Please do not release it. People like me who can pay will abuse the living hell out of it and it would just drive out and frustrate the rest. It's not very good for the longevity of the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was intending to turn my Cleric into a Prophet... but now I'm thinking that an Elven Elder would be wise to make (already got a future SE).

Obs.: My post is also supposed to be funny.

Edited by Slher

17 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

Skelth>>>>>>>>>>> ncwest 

True, but Skelth also is pretty empty.  I don't understand why.  It is vastly superior to the mess NCWest has made of Classic. Relevant to the topic of this thread, it has no L2Store. Oh, and players drop items when they die to mobs.

On 17. 11. 2018 at 3:57 AM, BroBro said:

PK SCROLLS..... Nice money grab NCfail. 

What's next? CP and MP pots? Buying gear out of the store? Straight up buying a whole max level character? Don't make it so obvious that you don't give 2 shits about your players. Remove the L2 store and finally get ONE thing right. 

You have the potential to run a very long and successful MMO with dedicated players. Do not eff it up with petty money grabs that f*** everything up.

- Thanks

signed - everyone

Truly Free p2w 

Edited by nabrukadmezar
  • Like 1

Only Been 45 days ALREADY PK SCROLL?  in 3 month it will be 100% PAY TO WIN, it already is with 50$ per month rune, and PK scroll LOOOL, PLS LEARN from INNOVA a little

Edited by sho

At launch I’ve bought 3 starter packs plus some additional cosmetic items, but I WON’T SPEND ANY OTHER SINGLE DOLLAR until NCwest WILL START FIXING ISSUES with BOTS, ADENA and STOP DOING THESE RIDICULOUS THINGS WITH THE SHOP!!! 

LET’S DO THE SAME THING PEOPLE! THEY WILL ONLY START DOING THINGS WHEN THEY’LL FINALLY REALIZE THAT NO ONE IS GOING TO BRING THEM MONEY!

• Like 2

Pk scroll or no-pk scroll is a key thing in this game,i really dont understand how u could put something like this in a shop that till now was a pve shop.
Casual ppl is already affected by your ridicolously fixed server,with this u open the way to harrasment from high lvls and strong cp.
Bot businessman could just lvl some high lvl and protect bot spot pkpping ppl 20 lvl less,this will lead to a game more annoying than already is.