Boycott the L2store PLEASE.

BroBro

I think PK scrolls should be in the shop. 
PK was always part of this game. And at this moment the game is sadly very PvE.
I want to see more PvP and PK.
And being dead by PK losing -4% is nothing, as lots of EXP is given by the scrolls.

P.S. Note that there is also a free buff that protects you from high-level harassment.

Edited by Octarine

3 minutes ago, Octarine said:

And being dead by PK losing -4% is nothing, as lots of EXP is given by the scrolls.

problem is that there is no free way to get them ...

10 minutes ago, Octarine said:

P.S. Note that there is also a free buff that protects you from high-level harassment.

It's ok if u can get them in game,if u can get them ONLY in the shop no,it's not ok.
It's not a light thing,pk scroll will change the way u play.

the free buff is only until 40,isnt it?

3 hours ago, Devoid said:

Well, they are learning from Innova just fine

That's the thing, they don't. Innova told before, they won't put p2w items in the shop like Korea. Even said on stream before putting the store up. The main point of the shop is to help everyone getting to 3rd class faster, as the shop is mostly for anyone under 76. Those are old servers, they need that. Unless you think that scrolls that cost 0.01 dollars are p2w, scrolls that are mostly unnecessary or replaced by ingame meanings. They also introduced brooches but unlike in Korea, those are not in the shop, only by ingame meanings.

I know you think it's a matter of time but it's not. Look at the live servers here, same f2p as Innova, yet NCWest never introduced in all these years the meaning of obtaining brooch jewels and other p2w items by ingame options like on Innova.

I'm just waiting for them to at least fix the areas with bugged drop/adena rates and maybe show or at the very least, mention their game plan on fixing areas with bugged rates. Until then I'm not buying Black Friday deals or anything else. 

I was gonna buy 12k ncoin too... I doubt I'm the only one holding back. Man I wish NCWest was allowed to break free from their Korean overlords. 

16 hours ago, Lmaodude said:

best way to take money of idiots, create a new l2 free2p server and turn in P2W server, i just lost my time in this shit game ! i dont have money to play against spenders ! 200% scrols fkoof

Who the fck told you that there is 200% scroll rofl

Guys, stop crying about pk scroll!
This is business, NCSoft need money to maintain servers, services, upgrades...

I dont undestand why all of you is making huge volume at forum about pk scroll, this never will overpower anyone, this never will change game market, never will change PVP or PK game style.

In my opinion, this is correclty way to pay server invoices without f*cking someone...

Think: NCSoft is not your father or your mother, he dont need pay to you have fun.
You use one of better services from game network, and in certain moment someone need to pay many checks...

Plz, play more and cry minus, and be more greatfully....

1 hour ago, Inho said:

Guys, stop crying about pk scroll!
This is business, NCSoft need money to maintain servers, services, upgrades...

I dont undestand why all of you is making huge volume at forum about pk scroll, this never will overpower anyone, this never will change game market, never will change PVP or PK game style.

In my opinion, this is correclty way to pay server invoices without f*cking someone...

Think: NCSoft is not your father or your mother, he dont need pay to you have fun.
You use one of better services from game network, and in certain moment someone need to pay many checks...

Plz, play more and cry minus, and be more greatfully....

There is nothing wrong with that principle, but they're doing it wrong way - these XP/SP boosts and things like the PK scrolls are supposed to look like they're not P2W, but they're much more P2W than if they sold actual physical items like 30-day weapons and such. The problem is that they're adding on top of what P2Winners can obtain from adena sellers. If they sold the gear instead, they'd take the revenue away from RMT-ers and the game would be much less P2W. And yes, being able to PK anyone with basically zero consequence is a major benefit.

I get that they need money, but look at l2classic.club - they have close to zero P2W and they've been online for over 3 years, so it's not like you need to sell OP P2W stuff to get by financially.

Edited by Lightkeeper

On 16/11/2018 at 8:57 PM, BroBro said:

PK SCROLLS..... Nice money grab NCfail. 

What's next? CP and MP pots? Buying gear out of the store? Straight up buying a whole max level character? Don't make it so obvious that you don't give 2 shits about your players. Remove the L2 store and finally get ONE thing right. 

You have the potential to run a very long and successful MMO with dedicated players. Do not eff it up with petty money grabs that f*** everything up.

- Thanks

signed - everyone

Not gonna happen man and you know this... sorry. People have calling for boicots on the live servers every time a new promo comes on: jewels, cloaks, shirts, etc... but come day 1 of the promo and you see everyone trading the newest end gear item. If they do this right, they can make it so the items they add to the store are useful enough to be purchased AND they don't affect game balance significantly. For example, I understand Pk scrolls have a 1 day cooldown (please confirm), this would be good cause then they would not allow a big wallet to go on Pk rampage with no consequence, it basically add a +4 o your safe pk count (4 instead of 3), it's not all that bad if it is this way.

• 5 months later...

Oh, no no no, you're yet to see what the L2Store can do and by that I mean the players that will buy hard and destroy anything that's left to be played for. Exactly this happened on the Live servers.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Oh, no no no, you're yet to see what the L2Store can do and by that I mean the players that will buy hard and destroy anything that's left to be played for. Exactly this happened on the Live servers.

This is why I stopped on live server, u get to a point where u can't keep up and ppl just buy and buy.

when I was going to siege I get 1 shottet despite how much defends I got. Items in the shop became a must to have and if u did not. Well then no point in playing.