Banned Random People?

Atun

Goodnight

I have been playing since the server started, I bought the 50% rune package and also 2ooo or 3000 ncoin extras, I was currently going lvl 47 but today I find the surprise that my account has been closed due to the illegal use of "external programs"  And the response from the support was that.

My question is this: If I am a bot as they explain my only weapon is Cheer Poms poms since I do not have the right to buy duals? I very much doubt that a bot on lvl 47 has to dual of p atk 11.

Are they aleatorously banned from the people who buy ncoins?

Sure more than someone of you happened the same.

Regretted the bad wording but I had to use google translator.

@Hime

its the new xincode it is random, they will ban a false flag, yet leave people who have been 63+ for weeks now account sharing and paid russian drivers to continue on. they claim "Please rest assured that our only goal is to create a safe and fair play environment for the entire community." Its more like a safe environment for the ones using 24 hour drivers who are still here, and banning random 40's to look like they are doing something

How do distinguish a cheater like this one, the easy way.

They always, always start and state they they bought ncoin, so on. Nobody with its mind in place will not even mention of he bought ncoin, but the cheaters do, since their only way to compete in this game is p2w+boting.

You are not the only one....

We have clan member who buy a lot of NCcoin and he got ban too..... Lowky

We trying to fight against NCsoft but they saying : We dont find any third party program or any cheat program but we dont take any chance.... you know, those kind of stupid answer.

2 hours ago, Mastergumble said:

And details where it was used, what it was used?

Support seems more pathetic compared to old chronicles...

Telling you such info will hinder their defection methods and abilities. If I were at their place, I wouldn't give you such info either. Actually most games I know won't give you such info either, like CSGO (valve in general), Blizzard, Bethesda etc.

So being accused of something without proof makes you some sort of a sense?

As a sys admin for over 20 years, I never locked a simple account without a motive and when asked a clarification ticket with all the details, from abuse, hack whatsoever even the logs need to be clear and detailed, it is not even a company policy it is enforced by law.

I can give that information without detail anything of our intrusion prevention, or whatever you would not even understand.

The problem here is simple as a lot of ppl getting random ban, some being reported like I was already being in town and not on hunt fields, there is a flaw somewhere and support ignore it saying everything is working as intended while is not, before and I had tickets long years ago I asked often for taking my ticket to a higher level support, always got it, I got banned once with my wife and our two boxes when was possible to have multiple accounts under the same email address like 7 years ago or something, I got more then one guy checking it and ban was lifted and all details on the reason was clearly detailed by the time.

Anyway I am getting already a bit tired of this bugged server and if where I used to play they open a fresh one I will mode on the 1st second, there is a huge lack of fixes on this server missing for the f2p based idea that keeps hurting players by a lot, only the noob qq that come here telling this is not c1 or whatever and telling this is Classic, well being playing classic for tree years on other server and not a private despite the forbidden words and yeah this is not Classic, this is bugged Classic, moved for the friends but they are going out so my motive to reroll again starting here is taking me nowhere, we were more then 80 on Naia, some playing together since Franz first day that is only about 12 years, like 18 were moving here on 1st day, we are atm 6 actives, some quit on 1st week back to EU servers, other drop off after queue hit the VIP's, two more after stupid Halloween lol event, but ofc for the QQ supporters we are the ones that don't know how to play, really miss the day when S80's like those were QQ trying to understand how a lower Clan was owning them, but that is something those trolls don't learn on privates...

As for Nc they are going into a deep well and ppl are starting to get tired of excuses and lack of fixes, server starters were affected by a lot compared to new starters, but when ppl hit the 4x+ are getting stuck, lack of SP, lack of Adena, lack of everything, now the excuse for many is event gave them Halloween top D, yeah and money sellers end up more intense than ever on servers, ofc that all come from Halloween...

Like some greek happy to show is duals C on AI, poor english telling it was cheap to get, something like 45 euros!!!

Whatever, ppl do with their money what they want, I got tired of trying to wake for actions over 14 years, ended on PK rampage that took weeks to clean Karma on hero rift, now I just ignore them or if they bug me I kill them, I rly don't care about being red, it is even funny that now I end up running red wile questing and even that way nobody have guts to attack back!

22 hours ago, mixa said:

Telling you such info will hinder their defection methods and abilities. If I were at their place, I wouldn't give you such info either. Actually most games I know won't give you such info either, like CSGO (valve in general), Blizzard, Bethesda etc.

Actually I had some trouble with Diablo, Blizzard support were very detailed and everything were fixed in 48 hours, they didn't shared nothing I asked but they looked into it and found there was something wrong, they were very polite with the sittuation, my final feedback about it was very positive, also had some problem with my account some months ago due to the second verification and support was extremly quick and accurate due to the issue (even if was a simple recover).

On 17/11/2018 at 9:02 PM, Zeeki said:

Question is how many random people really got baned.

And how much from this cry is false propaganda by:
- RMT
- CPs that account sharing
- other cheaters....

Is it possible to share the game account with friends?

30 minutes ago, Mastergumble said:

Actually I had some trouble with Diablo, Blizzard support were very detailed and everything were fixed in 48 hours, they didn't shared nothing I asked but they looked into it and found there was something wrong, they were very polite with the sittuation, my final feedback about it was very positive, also had some problem with my account some months ago due to the second verification and support was extremly quick and accurate due to the issue (even if was a simple recover).

NCSoft's support is also helpful in such cases, they will apologize etc, but when it comes to perma ban and the appeal is rejected, they won't give out no matter what.I've seen ppl swearing they will go to court, coz they were heavy invested in l2, but boting etc etc.So far I didn't see anyone actually bringing something up out of this, prolly rage kids that lost their dad's cash xD 

On 11/17/2018 at 3:20 PM, mixa said:

How do distinguish a cheater like this one, the easy way.

They always, always start and state they they bought ncoin, so on. Nobody with its mind in place will not even mention of he bought ncoin, but the cheaters do, since their only way to compete in this game is p2w+boting.

I buy NCCoin and don't bot, there goes your dumbass theory. Seriously Mixa, how the hell do you fathom such garbage that just because someone buys NCCoin they are automatic bots?

5 minutes ago, mixa said:

NCSoft's support is also helpful in such cases, they will apologize etc, but when it comes to perma ban and the appeal is rejected, they won't give out no matter what.I've seen ppl swearing they will go to court, coz they were heavy invested in l2, but boting etc etc.So far I didn't see anyone actually bringing something up out of this, prolly rage kids that lost their dad's cash xD 

Forum troll sounds jelly that his daddy doesn't give him cash to blow. 

2 minutes ago, ByStander said:

I got randomly banned too - submit a ticket and give all your info . Spam emails if you have to. If you are legit you've got nothing to worry about when automatic system flags you.

This is just it, the automatic system should NEVER flag an innocent person. They rely on players to do their jobs for them. I remember when gameguard was giving out bans like it was Halloween candy. If their software doesn't work, they need to start talking to the priv server developers to get it fixed. 

23 hours ago, Kraken said:

I buy NCCoin and don't bot, there goes your dumbass theory. Seriously Mixa, how the hell do you fathom such garbage that just because someone buys NCCoin they are automatic bots?

I don't believe that and it seems neither does NC's support xD 

Also, if you read very carefully what I've written, you may actually understand what I meant.Those buying Ncoin in unreasonable amounts are just cheaters, not necessarily bots too....

23 hours ago, Kraken said:

Forum troll sounds jelly that his daddy doesn't give him cash to blow. 

You're starting to get mad, calm down, chill your base.

23 hours ago, BangOut said:

[content moderated]

Another mad cow xD

That won't help you build up an argument though, it will rather prevent it.

1 minute ago, mixa said:

Also, if you read very carefully what I've written, you may actually understand what I meant.Those buying Ncoin in unreasonable amounts are just cheaters, not necessarily bots too....

How are they, cheaters? Just because someone has the money to buy 20,000 NCCoin (Why, why would you) doesn't mean they're cheating. 

1 minute ago, mixa said:

You aren't getting tired right? So we, the people, who are banned and then unbanned are bots, cheaters etc. and NC just miraculously unban us after 3-5 days. Right. Logic. 

3 minutes ago, Kraken said:

How are they, cheaters? Just because someone has the money to buy 20,000 NCCoin (Why, why would you) doesn't mean they're cheating. 

It does.It's like lets say a football game, the teams can afford drugs to enhance their players, can pay ppl to beat the other team or the referee, but that doesn't mean they will, just because "they got the money" lol.Very few pp are doing something for the sake of it, also rich ppl value their money much more than the average joe, that does 8-12hrs a day flipping burgers or serving cusotmers and then wonders WHY wouldn't he spend some of his miserable life on pixels cheating xD

3 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

You aren't getting tired right? So we, the people, who are banned and then unbanned are bots, cheaters etc. and NC just miraculously unban us after 3-5 days. Right. Logic. 

If you didn't break the rules, you shouldn't worry of being banned in first place.Also this is not really important to me.You may get banned and unbanned, that's your concern, not mine.I`m putting an argument here, not a statement lolz.

1 minute ago, mixa said:

It does.It's like lets say a football game, the teams can afford drugs to enhance their players, can pay ppl to beat the other team or the referee, but that doesn't mean they will, just because "they got the money" lol.Very few pp are doing something for the sake of it, also rich ppl value their money much more than the average joe, that does 8-12hrs a day flipping burgers or serving cusotmers and then wonders WHY wouldn't he spend some of his miserable life on pixels cheating xD

You must not know many rich people. They blow their money on some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Now if said rich person worked for their money then yea, they value it more, but, if it is said rich person's kid. Nope. I have plenty of examples for that. 

I got also banned for no reason ! I don't care what those kids will say .. once the ban hammer fall on their head they will be the first here to cry also :P I just wanted to share screenshots with you guys ! might help ! PROBABLY NOT but still haha

and I will keep going like this until I get something out of it :P I know i'm legit and I didn't share account never rmt .. i'm farming my animal bones in spidernest in between 10+ bots since 6 days to sell and get a top d .. and its ME that get banned xD

I will add the end of the story here :

So if you don't want to get banned .. don't use the MACRO SYSTEM IN GAME .. 1 keystrok = 1action in game .. they are giving us a illegal system IN THE GAME and if we use it we can get banned ! Rertarded company !!!!!!!!!

Even if there are botters/ adena farmers deservedly getting the boot, there are perfectly innocent players getting screwed over by this garbage software.

Just had my 3rd new account banned. The first two were made last week, the most recent was created today.

The first I went AFK awhile right after creating it and came back to a closed client, then the "suspicious activity detected" when I tried logging back in. So I figured they must ban lowbies for hanging around the noob area.

The second I made sure to kill some mobs before taking a quick AFK. 5 minutes later, I came back to a closed client, and the same message.

Both were unlocked after giving my account details, but I was robbed of at least the weekend + some extra days.

The third time (today), I didn't want to take any chances AFK'ing. I made it to Level 18 and was finishing up the starter quest chain and BAM! the client randomly closed. This time I'm not sure if I was caught in the automatic b.s. or if I was randomly reported. There was no CAPTCHA window, so I'm guessing it's XIGNCODE once again.

The worst part is the one banned today has my main's +3 LX Bow, so I'm S.O.L. to do anything until it's unlocked. Thanks for once again wasting my time on the weekend, NCSoft. Now I'm thinking twice about buying some of those Black Friday packs I had planned to. 

Archived