Banned Random People?

Atun

yep @lum this really suck ! I'm starting on l2 classic club right now ! not going to keep wasting time with them here ! I tried everything and now they are not answering me anymore ! I've been super polite all the time I talked with them .. but its over !

Before ban they should check in game, if they do not have the staff go recruit ... there is the kick and the jail also in alternative but never used

understand the angry ppl with the time that need for up and more if you give the money!

Do not treat people like bots if it's the bot that destroys the game

1 hour ago, Degusjr said:

I made a toon on classic using my live game acct, if my 105/105 gets banned because of a random banning of a level 25 spoiler, there will be problems.

my level 101 toon was banned in chronos, for using a classic account with an archer level 24. GG NC!

On 11/24/2018 at 4:11 PM, Mafiiia said:

Before ban they should check in game, if they do not have the staff go recruit ... there is the kick and the jail also in alternative but never used

understand the angry ppl with the time that need for up and more if you give the money!

Do not treat people like bots if it's the bot that destroys the game

You're making all kinds of assumptions in this post.

You're not there and you have no idea what NCwest does when they bot check.

I'm stilll chooching along with my 8 character party (9 accounts with +101 characters ea on chronus). Got called teh "ultimate bot train" a couple nights ago while I was AEing....

Archived