ncsoft support!

IIgreT

37 minutes ago, mixa said:

It might take up to 7 days. Be patient.

Patience I would have if the mistake were mine, can not NCSOFT solve a blockade that she put herself? This is the second time that this happens in my account!

45 minutes ago, IIgreT said:

Patience I would have if the mistake were mine, can not NCSOFT solve a blockade that she put herself? This is the second time that this happens in my account!

You’re probably the 567 or whatever number in queue waiting to get response from NCSoft, nothing other than patience will help you at this point and certainly not writing about it in forum

9 minutes ago, Garfield said:

You’re probably the 567 or whatever number in queue waiting to get response from NCSoft, nothing other than patience will help you at this point and certainly not writing about it in forum

I do not want to solve my problem here, I just want the ncsoft to consientize in trying to solve the problem with a greater agility; Or do you think it's okay to stay up to 7 days awaiting the goodwill of the ncsoft team, knowing you did nothing contrary to the rules of the community!

5 minutes ago, Garfield said:

Maybe you are innocent, maybe not. If you’re looking for speeding up the process, you’re in the wrong place and same, if you’re looking for compassion or else - in that case join a support group.

or pm @Hime or @Juji directly, see if they care

Cheers

This that lost the perched in post the content, so wo a niss on the knowledge knowledge has not the sequent knowledge to the content has not a control of the content has been indevidamentes bloqueadas;

Archived