New Fortress

TazBag

Hello, one important question.

For WHAT people NCsoft increase the abilities of NPC inside fortress? Tyrr 103, Set Heavy +10 full PVE, Weapon +12 PVE 3SA and die with 2 shot, is difficult to kill ONE NPC.

What level and equip need NOW for win a fortress siege???

MASTERCARD LEVEL 110?

1 minute ago, PimpMyBow said:

I;m sure I read in preliminary patch notes, it said that the npcs would be nerfed??

From patch note: Fortress Siege Rebel NPC and (Fortress Gate) abilities have been upgraded.

But if Tyrr 103 full PVE die in 2 shot, and no kill, for who are upgraded?

7 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

define full clan?  LIke 120 people to do a fort?

Exactly. The Korean name for "Salvation: Chapter 1" is 구원의 장: 집결 resp. 集結, i.e. "The Gathering":
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/구원의+장%3A+집결

Players are supposed to gather in large clans, abandoning their one CP clanlets (see also the Clan Quests which have replaced the Daily Missions). This is all working as intended.

Whether we like the developers' intention is another question :P

It's not as hard as you might think. Did Lidia duo in tyrr+iss fir 30 min or so, Nurka 7 min, Gustav the same thing. The XP is amazing.

Fortresses just need whole group of well organized players that don't lack pve dmg and def.

On 12/9/2017 at 1:57 PM, mixa said:

It's not as hard as you might think. Did Lidia duo in tyrr+iss fir 30 min or so, Nurka 7 min, Gustav the same thing. The XP is amazing.

Fortresses just need whole group of well organized players that don't lack pve dmg and def.

I respectfully disagree that it is "not as hard as you might think"     Have raided a fort since Salvation?  Because if you have and it is not that hard as you say, then post your video of it, because I have and it is harder that you might think.  

3 minutes ago, Riverwind said:

I respectfully disagree that it is "not as hard as you might think"     Have raided a fort since Salvation?  Because if you have and it is not that hard as you say, then post your video of it, because I have and it is harder that you might think.  

Yes I did. Actually we're rotating one for crp atm.

I'm not fan of frapsing, but if you're on Freya, you can pm me, I'll invite you next time we go.

On 12/11/2017 at 11:07 AM, mixa said:

Yes I did. Actually we're rotating one for crp atm.

I'm not fan of frapsing, but if you're on Freya, you can pm me, I'll invite you next time we go.

Not on the dead server known as Freya.  So without proof, I will not believe a word you say.   

3 minutes ago, Riverwind said:

Not on the dead server known as Freya.  So without proof, I will not believe a word you say.   

No one makes you believe lolz.I just offered you an opportunity to take a glimpse how things are done. If you don't want to take it, too bad for you.

They made the game more interactive again, I wouldn't complain really.  I like the fact it's harder.  Making it so you have to hit a barrier 600 times seems silly till you look at the map and see raids aren't perma down and clans/grps that organize can go out and do content that for probably years now has been unavailable to the masses.  Forts are nice and should be earned, as such they finally upgraded them from pre-GOD to make it so you can't sign with 1 person and go take a fort no one wants to waste time defending.

I know people will always find a reason to complain when stuff isn't easy mode anymore, but these are good changes that bring life into a game that has been dominated by a handful of people.  And while we won't catch those people we now have ways to enjoy the game and step away from the monotonous grind that is daily dungeons etc.  

2 hours ago, Nefyrion said:

They made the game more interactive again, I wouldn't complain really.  I like the fact it's harder.  Making it so you have to hit a barrier 600 times seems silly till you look at the map and see raids aren't perma down and clans/grps that organize can go out and do content that for probably years now has been unavailable to the masses.  Forts are nice and should be earned, as such they finally upgraded them from pre-GOD to make it so you can't sign with 1 person and go take a fort no one wants to waste time defending.

I know people will always find a reason to complain when stuff isn't easy mode anymore, but these are good changes that bring life into a game that has been dominated by a handful of people.  And while we won't catch those people we now have ways to enjoy the game and step away from the monotonous grind that is daily dungeons etc.  

+1

Glad to see that there are some players left with their brains intact in this game.

3 hours ago, Nefyrion said:

well said :)

Not that hard, took fortress for castle in ~25 minutes with 4 characters, not that insanely geared. Healer&Iss was played by same person and is on average gear (lv. 2 la vie, 8+ seraph...).

Got stuck on the boss inside one of the houses for 10 minutes, forgot nobless and such when we died.

All in all could take it within ~15 minutes I'd say.

Pretty hard, was fun. To say its impossible or that you need 2+ super stacked parties is just wrong though.

Castle instance (For KE) took about 20 minutes aswell.

Failed the castle instance for reseting PK points, at the last two bosses, mostly due to me (only DD) being lv. 102 and the bosses being lv 104-105. too much damage penalty, maybe with scourge it would be ok.

All in all, I love the changes, more hard content like this please.

6 hours ago, Znipo said:

Not that hard, took fortress for castle in ~25 minutes with 4 characters, not that insanely geared. Healer&Iss was played by same person and is on average gear (lv. 2 la vie, 8+ seraph...).

Got stuck on the boss inside one of the houses for 10 minutes, forgot nobless and such when we died.

All in all could take it within ~15 minutes I'd say.

Pretty hard, was fun. To say its impossible or that you need 2+ super stacked parties is just wrong though.

Castle instance (For KE) took about 20 minutes aswell.

Failed the castle instance for reseting PK points, at the last two bosses, mostly due to me (only DD) being lv. 102 and the bosses being lv 104-105. too much damage penalty, maybe with scourge it would be ok.

All in all, I love the changes, more hard content like this please.

+ 1..... hy znipo

Exactly, why is there people complaining than CLAN or GROUP content has become harder and as such requires and actual CLAN or GROUP to do it, instead of some "pro" player with 6 boxed toons. It's exciting, it's challenging. The whole point of such content is to gather people together to do it, so as Yidao says, let's do the gathering :P

7 hours ago, Keoz said:

Exactly, why is there people complaining than CLAN or GROUP content has become harder and as such requires and actual CLAN or GROUP to do it, instead of some "pro" player with 6 boxed toons. It's exciting, it's challenging. The whole point of such content is to gather people together to do it, so as Yidao says, let's do the gathering :P

Gathering cannot work on international servers. All these timezones and all. It's just another feature that works only in Korea pushed on us without any considerations. It will meet its end, just like the original mentoring system did.

2 hours ago, Devoid said:

Gathering cannot work on international servers. All these timezones and all. It's just another feature that works only in Korea pushed on us without any considerations. It will meet its end, just like the original mentoring system did.

Just like its impossible gathering dozens and dozens of people for dragons (hundred++ few years back)? or even epic instances few years back when they were "top shiet"?

There is no problem gathering 2+ parties for activities, dont know why you make it seem impossible?

On weekends (yes, you can take a fortress on weekends too) id say most of the active people in the game can login at both 1PM and 11PM.

That pretty much enables entire European + American population to play together.

12 hours ago, Keoz said:

It doesn't need a clan or anything. The game is so broken with these OP items that came from the l2store, that literally the new forts are a duo job for my tyrr (and I'm not even close to p2w stacked tyrrs like that BornInHell meng).

Not much of a gathering there really, now is it?

On 14/12/2017 at 11:18 AM, mixa said:

It doesn't need a clan or anything. The game is so broken with these OP items that came from the l2store, that literally the new forts are a duo job for my tyrr (and I'm not even close to p2w stacked tyrrs like that BornInHell meng).

Not much of a gathering there really, now is it?

Well, not everybody is a topdog walking in topgear. It's true, the lvl of OPness we'd reached at this point is out of question, but that doesn't mean everybody is just as strong or would be able to do it alone

Archived