New Fortress

TazBag

16 hours ago, Keoz said:

Well, not everybody is a topdog walking in topgear. It's true, the lvl of OPness we'd reached at this point is out of question, but that doesn't mean everybody is just as strong or would be able to do it alone

True that, but as noted, I'm not so geared either, barely got lv3 Ruby lol...

But going with 1 or 2 groups and talking it is always an option for lower geared players.

I understand that when we say "solo", that means 1 DD followed by boxed iss, healer and another DD, at least, and without talkin about ppl on 103 to 105 lvl range. So no, you might be able to take a fortress by your own, but stop pretending this a piece of cake job that you do with your feet on your back, @mixa. And even then, it's a small fortress, not a big one bcuz that would be even more complicated.

We r able to take it with only 1 party consisting of healer/dd/tank/iss and of course many, many deaths in the proccess, what makes us lose time - and that's what fck us up, time.

So all in all, is it doable? Sure yes. Is it easy and a piece of cake like you trying to imply, making others look like a complete dumbass fool? The hell no, boo.

8 hours ago, Astarothy said:

I understand that when we say "solo", that means 1 DD followed by boxed iss, healer and another DD, at least, and without talkin about ppl on 103 to 105 lvl range. So no, you might be able to take a fortress by your own, but stop pretending this a piece of cake job that you do with your feet on your back, @mixa. And even then, it's a small fortress, not a big one bcuz that would be even more complicated.

We r able to take it with only 1 party consisting of healer/dd/tank/iss and of course many, many deaths in the proccess, what makes us lose time - and that's what fck us up, time.

So all in all, is it doable? Sure yes. Is it easy and a piece of cake like you trying to imply, making others look like a complete dumbass fool? The hell no, boo.

Dunno how your decided that I imply anyone being a fool...

I was stating just mere facts and that's about it.

Also the big forts are just 1 more npc to kill, the general and disabling the control room is irrelevant. I'm not saying that small one isn't easier, because it is, but not by much.

On 09.12.2017 at 10:57 PM, mixa said:

It's not as hard as you might think. Did Lidia duo in tyrr+iss fir 30 min or so, Nurka 7 min, Gustav the same thing. The XP is amazing.

Fortresses just need whole group of well organized players that don't lack pve dmg and def.

and what lvl/gear u have?

1 hour ago, Znich said:

Very useful info.

It should do, since even if I list all my gear and level and skill enchant and attribute attack and what not, you most likely won't get the same results. Hence - a Higher than average description fits best as an answer to your question.

7 hours ago, DominoD said:

New fortress system is amazing. Currently there are 14 empty fortresses on Freya out of the 20. They might as well delete 14 of them and leave the 6 for it to be more interesting to compete for. GG

You can't compete even if it were only 6. The new forts are amazingly easy to defend, to the point where you realize that and you'll give up trying second time.

We'll free the Ivory fort when it expires so someone else can take it and prolly take the Hunters one or smth. On Freya that is.

Not that hard, took fortress for castle in ~25 minutes with 4 characters, not that insanely geared. Healer&Iss was played by same person and is on average gear (lv. 2 la vie, 8+ seraph...).

Got stuck on the boss inside one of the houses for 10 minutes, forgot nobless and such when we died.

All in all could take it within ~15 minutes I'd say.

Pretty hard, was fun. To say its impossible or that you need 2+ super stacked parties is just wrong though.

You and I have very different interpretations of fun, Znippy. :P
When we did this, I think I had lvl 1 la vie (talking about my main - healer). The rest is pretty much as Znipo described it. Boxing ISS was really painful, though. Not something I'd recommend for this. Unless ure some boxing god (which im not, hence the "being stuck" part :3). And considering we did this at 5am with me being sleep deprived, I'd say it went rather well.

On 18. 12. 2017 at 10:41 AM, mixa said:

It should do, since even if I list all my gear and level and skill enchant and attribute attack and what not, you most likely won't get the same results. Hence - a Higher than average description fits best as an answer to your question.

Which brings me to my point. Coordination matters. Ofc u're gonna fail the fortress, if u go in and spam everything at once. It really won't matter if u bring 2+ parties for it. As long as u have a decent tank whom the healer is mostly focused on, it's really not much of a brain stopper. Doesn't even have to be a tank...just someone who can take a hit. And don't get pissy if u die. It happens. 

L2 is suppose to be a "group" game ... no solo ftw...

New fortress yes is hard for solo players and need a nice pt or 2-3 normal pts with nice comunication.

Fortess instance is also harder now but xp rocks even on 104lvl :D

In my opinion is war about time to make the game a bit more teamplay.

Its more preferable to see low clans with nice activity t ohave fortress instead of a

soloplayer 1 man clan to "spoil" half of fortresses cause he just have the gear to.

>>^.^<<

P.s. : someone said about ch instances (lidia, nuruka etc) it sucks they do not drop their belts anymore :(

25 minutes ago, SecondBreath said:

P.s. : someone said about ch instances (lidia, nuruka etc) it sucks they do not drop their belts anymore :(

Thats true -  Gustav is now in RB list and there is no information about belts in that drop list

So now only belts will be from ekimus and tiat as it seems, CoC, or we can hope on monkey belt event in future

• 2 weeks later...

@DominoD well i have not see that active ppl in freya in general :P >>^.^<<

1cp clan makes no difference from 1 man clan >>^.^<<

for those clans who have some active ppl/pts then its time for them to learn how to play

regrouping ,assisting /targetting ,group work , have a nice comanter etc :D

clan is not only to offer a clan tag and clan skills members needs and have to help the clan

they are in with stuff like these :D

>>^.^<<

@mixa the way you talked sounded a bit pretensious, that's it. Look, we know how to play and yes, we did managed to take and keep fortress in the current update, but y'all gotta agree it kinda absurd this level of difficulty when the advantages of taking/holding a fortress hadnt updated accordingly (serious, lol random talisman fortress?).

But I think this shed some light on a more wide general problem: the game almost being totally designed toward L2Store items/itemization instead of character level/development thru game itself.

And isnt kinda ironic that, besdes from being a hella easy task as the doggy clan leader and his kookaburra said, yet all the big fortresses remain free and uncontested every day of the week? 9_9

3 hours ago, Astarothy said:

@mixa the way you talked sounded a bit pretensious, that's it. Look, we know how to play and yes, we did managed to take and keep fortress in the current update, but y'all gotta agree it kinda absurd this level of difficulty when the advantages of taking/holding a fortress hadnt updated accordingly (serious, lol random talisman fortress?).

But I think this shed some light on a more wide general problem: the game almost being totally designed toward L2Store items/itemization instead of character level/development thru game itself.

And isnt kinda ironic that, besdes from being a hella easy task as the doggy clan leader and his kookaburra said, yet all the big fortresses remain free and uncontested every day of the week? 9_9

So what's your point then?All I said is what it is.

And yes, the forts are useless as they are.Only the talismans are okay, but are random and not cheap at all.

The clan passive you get from them is laughable and it's same in small and large ones.

You get 2 GE, for the whole clan evey 26 hours (lolz).

The dungeon is harder, but rewards are the same as before.

It's overall yet again half-baked stuff as the whole update in general.

Well, it looks like the only contents we'll be getting in the future are aimed at those players with pretty good knowledge of the game. Lower lvl content being revamped, I suspect due to the reason that not enough fresh meat is spending the amount of ncoins that is expected. So, the reason there are so many empty fortresses now is, because even if there are plenty of clans with lots of active players, I very much doubt they have reached the requirements to conquer a fortress. Sad for them or not, I don't know. It doesn't look like a benefit to everyone, but the minority again.

Part of the problem is this not Korea.  There are peak ranges but no peak times.

All our servers are spread over 8 - 9 time zones while in Korea its one time zone.  Unless its a weekend hard to organize anything big during the week for a NA or Euro clan.  Our playstyle is grossely different and that is why NA should have more freedom to tweek the game.

Think of random spawn times for dragons,  It hard enough to organize those big raids now we have no clue when or what days they will be so that is a good change?

Archived