Forums

Banhammer and bots

DarkSubban

Good afternoon

Im not the kind of person who like to come on forum and read stuff, cause must of the time, i just dont care but with all what i heard right now, i cant stand in the shadow.

So, now NCSOFT start ban active player who pay and pay a lot of money and dont make any effort to remove those spammer who try to sell adena or those real bots who are 24/7 farming at Windy Hill with 4-5 accounts and same patern (ES with unircorn, no buff) video as been send to NCSOFT support, hope they will make something about them.

About those random player who got ban, this is ridiculous.... heard me out..... answer from NCSOFT staff by email : We are sorry, we didnt find any third party program but we wont take any chance and keep you ban.

Are you freaking serious.... so you select random people and ban them to just remove the waiting queue ??? 

Hello,

We're truly sorry for your experience in-game so far. We are aware that some violators aren't being caught in our daily routine check. Still and all, the team is tirelessly working towards eradicating and sanctioning Violators including bots. You can always help us out by providing us with character names of offenders or a screenshot, whichever you prefer, for us to investigate.

Anyhow, I appreciate your act of petitioning on behalf of your friend. However, please understand that we will not be able to provide any information about his account and our investigation due to privacy and security reasons. Rest assured, the team always performs a fair and thorough review for appeals.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. 

Regards,

Rain
NCSOFT Support Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously, they ban the wrong person with any proof... they are proud to say they working hard and investigating.... hahaha,,, investigating what ??? Those guys dont investigating at all.... they ban for no reason.

1 hour ago, DarkSubban said:

Just curious !!!

Can someone certified that sharing account with friends is forbidden and we can be perma ban for that ???

Cause i play Lineage 2 since forever and IRL friend, we sharing account without any problem since forever.

Read the EULA and RoC. Account sharing is a bannable offense.

1 hour ago, DarkSubban said:

Good afternoon

Im not the kind of person who like to come on forum and read stuff, cause must of the time, i just dont care but with all what i heard right now, i cant stand in the shadow.

So, now NCSOFT start ban active player who pay and pay a lot of money and dont make any effort to remove those spammer who try to sell adena or those real bots who are 24/7 farming at Windy Hill with 4-5 accounts and same patern (ES with unircorn, no buff) video as been send to NCSOFT support, hope they will make something about them.

About those random player who got ban, this is ridiculous.... heard me out..... answer from NCSOFT staff by email : We are sorry, we didnt find any third party program but we wont take any chance and keep you ban.

Are you freaking serious.... so you select random people and ban them to just remove the waiting queue ??? 

Nobody cares if you pay and pay, that's your problem. This will not help you solve the issues you're having.

Account sharking has always been a bannable offense, though NCWest has rarely banned people for it.  Would be nice to see them enforce it, since it puts people who abide by the rules at an impossible disadvantage.  I'll believe it when they start to do so consistently, though.

7 hours ago, DarkSubban said:

NCSOFT should take a look to Windy Hill (Singing Wind / Wespering Wind) and see how many bots are there right now.

They won’t do it, because such thing as in game GM doesn’t exist on retail since years.

if you don’t do their job for them, by providing screen shots or videos directly to support, those bots will be there till they move to the next zone and so on

17 hours ago, DarkSubban said:

Ok and how they can determine that you dont have a laptop and playing at your friend house.... this is bullshit actually.

if its a local ip i'm sure it wouldnt be bothered, but if its logged in california today and ireland tonight and brazil tommorrow, probably sharing

Yesterday I found one of the guys I used to play with for just... 8 years got is main char account with the message "due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked."

I got that before for something with the payment so didn't care too much, today he got finally answered with this gift:

Offense: Usage of third-party program
Penalty: Account closure

We have reviewed and found the above action as well as the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

Regards,
GM Frost
NCSOFT Support Team
User Agreements
Welcome to the official site of NCSOFT West. Our site provides news, career opportunities, company Information, game links and more.

Well I thought maybe they were cleaning the servers and he got a mistake, but guess I log in game and bump, mega adena sellers spam, the bot elfs in TI are still farming mats on spiders for two weeks, every bot is happy with their own business, this guy who played live for years paying for it now got banned, and the answer is /repeat usage of third part blah blah but telling what was used when and where support have problems to tell!!!

Like my own ticket about getting bot debuff soon I ported from Dion to Partisans where I got a crit error with a bunch of windows loading at once, the guys who run support for L2 just say its working as intended, and details are not given, lost already half the team due to server bugs and queues, now a guy who got massive leveled since day one up to level 34!!! And actually I think if I will be the next one (actually the fast day he leveled was with me and some of clan members on ant nest, two who left due to massive queues), what is the problem with Nc Support @Juji @Hime ???

You lock players and give no proof other then we supposed broke any agreement???

If there are bots like hell on this server primary it is your own fault, if the proofs you (Nc) collect are failing, that is also your problem, atm and it is no new there are a lot of russian bots and players on the server and support pretend to be blind on that, meanwhile more and more legit ppl leave, serious, after so many years this is the same crap as on Franz 12 years ago?

Serious, I will wait one week before decide if I will return to Skelth, meanwhile maybe someone look at this matter with eyes and balls to assume there is a lot of problems with that pseudo support, for now I will keep supporting my friend with one of two accounts closed to keep pushing about a detailed answer and to open a Paypal dispute with Nc to return all the value payed for that account.

On 17/11/2018 at 7:00 PM, DarkSubban said:

Good afternoon

solved your situation?

Archived