Mistakes; Reroll; Opinion?

Harbinger14

Boxed WC / Tyrant up to mid 40s. Swapped to WC full time because buff books being expensive and opting to support Clan parties. Clan re-rolled from Dwarves (1x Warsmith, 2 Bounty Hunters, Elemental Summoner and Glad went MIA).

I'm looking for an alternative or different opinions on how to spend my time. It's been since Goddess of Destruction's release that I've spent any length of time actively playing Lineage 2. I played back in Prelude-C5. Used to main Spellhowler, also loved Abyss Walker. Never had much time outside of Clan Parties to main too many other things. Made an SK/BD at one point. 

Anywho, pairing off with a WC what class is my best bet? I've been making a nuker/se combo thinking I'd primarily just farm with them. However, lack of Clan parties for the last two weeks and it seems that most the server has enough boxes that my WC is destitute and alone. I've debated Destroyer, Phantom Ranger or even just picking up a Dwarf as an alternative. 

As far as the nuker goes I'm certainly interested in maining Necromancer, but I'm afraid with the current state of the game and my Clan it may not be a reality right now.

41 minutes ago, Harbinger14 said:

Boxed WC / Tyrant up to mid 40s. Swapped to WC full time because buff books being expensive and opting to support Clan parties. Clan re-rolled from Dwarves (1x Warsmith, 2 Bounty Hunters, Elemental Summoner and Glad went MIA).

I'm looking for an alternative or different opinions on how to spend my time. It's been since Goddess of Destruction's release that I've spent any length of time actively playing Lineage 2. I played back in Prelude-C5. Used to main Spellhowler, also loved Abyss Walker. Never had much time outside of Clan Parties to main too many other things. Made an SK/BD at one point. 

Anywho, pairing off with a WC what class is my best bet? I've been making a nuker/se combo thinking I'd primarily just farm with them. However, lack of Clan parties for the last two weeks and it seems that most the server has enough boxes that my WC is destitute and alone. I've debated Destroyer, Phantom Ranger or even just picking up a Dwarf as an alternative. 

As far as the nuker goes I'm certainly interested in maining Necromancer, but I'm afraid with the current state of the game and my Clan it may not be a reality right now.

Mages sucks on the late game. period. Unless you got 2 rechargers on your arse you will be doomed in sitting for manareg. Meleepartys are the way to go. Specially in Catas. Play a Close Range Melee. It will be the best for the endgame.

Archived