Forums

How to make money to buy gear

Viiiktor

guys how to make money to buy gear couse in past i had spoiler but now in new chronice its so hard make money should i make some sumoner and make macro ? hmm meybe watch market buy cheap sell more ? what to do help i rly want have some day dark set +8 ^^ for my healer ...

Good day mate! 

If you are looking for a spot to macro and get enough adena for a +8 dark set for your healer, you are on the wrong path! 

1st of all, all pvp items are really expensive! We can all agree, if you want to get relevant in pvp and survive 1-2-3 hits from a VISA pvp warrior, you need to invest a lot of your dollars.

Not only dark items are expensive and impossible to obtain by simply playing the game and having fun, THERE ARE LOTS OF PVP ITEMS YOU NEED!

Dark set, epic jewels, brooche with jewles/stones 3-4-5 lvl, talismans, dark weapon with 3 sa, circlet of power,cloak etc etc .. the list goes on and on mate!

TY NCsoft, we all see PEOPLE want to play,but you simply do not want to let them do that, PLAY! 

23 hours ago, Viiiktor said:

guys how to make money to buy gear couse in past i had spoiler but now in new chronice its so hard make money should i make some sumoner and make macro ? hmm meybe watch market buy cheap sell more ? what to do help i rly want have some day dark set +8 ^^ for my healer ...

run! run away!

Gonna be completly honest here and give you a reality check on making adena ingame. The problem is not that you can't make money , the problem is how fast , and efficiently can you make money.

Solo this process will take 1 year and half, maybe a little more. However it is possible in 6 to 8 months with a party. Farming epic tauti / octavis / istina, ekimus , normal  tauti / octavis / istina with 300% drop rate helps increase revenue. This is due to the fact these are not raids that you must compete to enter or extremely difficult to do.

Field bosses also drop decent items that can help along the way. Farming crystals  (red star stone) is a sure way to gey some adena. Charging adena or items to powerlevel lowbies ( works with lazy folks). Also charge for healing ( payment for services render). Join a CP that is active doing PvE activies.

Play the events smart, dont waste money on low chances, go for certain gains ( example selling scrolls instead of using them). Also surround yourself with positive thinking players that are task oriented, and you will see resluts.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived