Sign in to follow this  
Reynald0

Server is diying

Reynald0    0

Hello NC team. Many of the people I've played with started moving to other games or other servers. The main cause is the slowness with which they are making the "fixes". You are KILLING your OFFICIAL server yourself.

I just wanted to share the situation as a player. Nice day.

MikeLiteris    2

Ye the population went down last 2 weeks.

Was much more easy to trade stuff with more people. Its ok for now but once the population drop under the healthy line where you cant trade your simple crap than the server will die because with this rates if you don`t have who to trade with, you are facked and you will leave too.

I suggest fast fix on adena/spoil rates. Its not normal lvl 46 2x mobs (dragon valley) to drop same amount of adena as lvl 18 spiders 1x.

Edited by MikeLiteris

Ergo    6

And what did you expect? On eu server population dropped from 5k in about a month to 2,5k. People are not used to such a hard gameplay in 2k18 where they need 2-3 days of playing to reach endgame with any other MMO. There was a huge hype and it went gone which is kinda normal. The only difference is that eu server had 2,5k online after a month and nc servers have about 3x more. And yes eu also had bots and boxes. The servers are not even close to be dying. And also nc have a free hand to do merges/server transfers which innova didnt have. Even if the population from what we have now will drop to 2-3k, which i doubt will happen in next year, the servers will still be enjoyable.

corrupted    2

Gludio should merge to Aden.

We have around 2.7k most of the time and around 3.5k at peak during weekends. Server feels dead already.