Overlord newbie advice

Punked

Hello I am currently going for an Overlord main but I was wondering what would be the suggestion for C armor given I play solo or with a tyrant friend. We have spoiler and pp box. I was wondering if I should go for karmian or hvy armor. If heavy should I aim for full plate straight or I should go for the top in the luxary shop?

8 hours ago, Punked said:

Hello I am currently going for an Overlord main but I was wondering what would be the suggestion for C armor given I play solo or with a tyrant friend. We have spoiler and pp box. I was wondering if I should go for karmian or hvy armor. If heavy should I aim for full plate straight or I should go for the top in the luxary shop?

for the case that u should play solo: Dont play ol

for the case that u should play with ur tyrant friend: go for warcryer instead of ol

Go robe if you spam skills all the time. Like buffing the clan, restoring cp/hp, casting curses.

Go light if you are in a small group, where you play mostly melee, you don't tank and you might pvp from times to times.

Go heavy if you tank the mobs and you solo.

I suggest you go for light. But check first your 3 armor masteries for details.

• 1 month later...
On 18/11/2018 at 11:53 AM, Punked said:

If you go play solo OL, get good clan PVE and get a CP when you can, don't kill mobs solo, you can kill, itrs ture, but its slowly and you will lose a lot of Soulshots/Spiritshots. Unsustainable in time 

Archived