Enchant exploit

HyPnoZze

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point on russian and EU servers, there were +16 D grade weapons. Its not unusual. It is almost like a subgame to most hardcore L2 players. Gambling that can pay off big time. Its also pretty bling. For a game that is rather boring leveling, enchanting sure does keep your heart pumping.

You also cant calculate enchants like that. A +10 fighter weapon has the same chance to go +11, as a +3 has to go +4.

For these Top D Weapons, since the market was so inflated with them for the multi account afk stuff, that it was pretty easy to get large amounts of weapons together for enchant sessions, using the crystals that break as fuel for more EWD. 

To be honest, I am surprised that we havent seen much higher enchants as of yet.

It's easy to enchant on this Classic.

First, they use D grade, weapon are cheap and enchant scroll too, so you can craft/buy a lot of them to get more luck.

Second, you can buy infinite of enchant at NPC shot with some adena and cry D.

It's very easy to enchant weapon if you got adena and if you got an army of crafter, you know how it easy to make adena :)

9 hours ago, Bastor said:

I think the fighter weapon enchant chance is about 60% per try (regardless of +3 or +15 attempt) and the mage ones are near 50%.

its  should be 66% for all unless they nerfed the rates for mage weps like illegal servers or goddess+

its just ppl who got balls man. even tho  theres dwarf on TI that made 4+ weapons to +7-12

53 minutes ago, burgerking said:

its  should be 66% for all unless they nerfed the rates for mage weps like illegal servers or goddess+

its just ppl who got balls man. even tho  theres dwarf on TI that made 4+ weapons to +7-12

EU Server GMs did extensive tests with this same version. Fighter weapons are 66%, and mage weapons are 50%. 

1 hour ago, Saintly said:

Holy shit some people get jealous AF.

It’s not about being jealous or not jealous, at least not in my case. We’re merely discussing the topic of Top D OE and, if there’s no fault play to the process(as contrary to what the topic starter suggested), even better ;)

I’ve seen somewhere on Skelth forum an experiment with different enchant scrolls on mage and meele weapons, but for some reason can’t find it anymore.

10 hours ago, Bastor said:

So let's calculate the chance of 7 enchants happening for you - that's (3/5)^7 (Three-fifths to the power of seven)

2187/78125 Which is 0.0279936 which means around 2.799 percent.

Aka 2.8 percent of people attempting this enchant will succeed.

+8 is around 7%.

Gee I just hope I'm correct though and there is not exploit or I'd look silly.

Your formula is correct, but the enchant rate is 66,7% (2/3), not 60% for warrior weapons. Thus (2/3)^7 is 5,8%, which is actually much more than 2.8%. For +8 the chance is 13%(!). So please, stop with the conspiracy theories.

1 hour ago, burgerking said:

No. This is false.

At the very beginning of Lineage II, the rates were simple: 33.33333% for fighter weapons and 28.33333 % for magic weapons, no maximum enchant level (while armor enchant rates were enchant level based and max armor enchant was +20).

Obviously, this was too hardcore. Right after Prelude (BETA and release) it was changed so that:

1. Physical weapons use 70% success rate from +3->+4 until +14->+15 and 35% from +15->+16 onwards
  2. Magical weapons use 40% success rate from +3->+4 until +14->+15 and 20% from +15->+16 onwards
  3. Still no max enchant level for weapons
  4. +20 armor could now be attempted to enchant, with the rate set to 0%

These rules were never changed BUT they were not applied to R grade items (introduced in GoD) that have been using the:

final % [physical weapon] = (scroll & support item boost %) + (1 / ((max(15, current enchant level) + 3) / 3) * 100
final % [magical weapon] = (scroll & support item boost %) + (1 / ((max(15, current enchant level) + 3) / 3) * 100 * 0.5

Example: R grade physical weapon enchant rate for +3->+4 would be (1 / ((3+3) / 3)) * 100 = 1/2 * 100 = 50% (and 25% for a magical R grade weapon). Obviously, there may have been further changes but I only have access to data up until Glory Days, which, ironically, was when they added so many afk events that I simply could no longer play L2 (your login attempt has failed due to high traffic, please try again later), so I was forced to stop.

13 hours ago, Garfield said:

Yeah, because creating multiple accounts to get the enchant scrolls from the daily quest is rocket science. You have truly secret L2 knowledge, thanks for enlighting the community ;)

Nop ,its not rocket science but many ppl dont know about it,but ok everyone is hacking and exploiting,or you are just butthurt

I love how everyone is calculating. Ive got a Clanmate which got 4 !!! Top D Weapons while only logging 2 chars. There could be easly People lucky enough to get 10 weapons because they got 3 PCs, logging 9 Accounts. Now imagine a whole CP, prob played together for years is going the same. Let 9 People get 30 Weapons. Where is the big deal to Overenchant one of them to +10? Its luck, absolutly, but thats what L2 was about for years....

No exploits here. First of all, your calculations are wrong. Second, don't forget how easy it is to get enchant weapons now with luxury shop for d grade and dungeons for c grade. And last, we have gotten way too many free top d weapons from the Halloween event. So absolutely not surprising we get +10 weapons now.

(2/3)^7=5.85% chance to take a mele wep from +3 to +10 without fail (or 1/17.1 attempts)

(1/2)^7=0.78% chance to take a caster wep from +3 to +10 without fail (or 1/128.2 attempts)

Lets calculate the anticipated cost using top D caster Ghost/Atuba weps as an example. Assuming value of 2.5kk. D cry on fail ranges from 1776-2326 so lets assume 2k for ease which is about 1.1kk return on fail. Also for ease, lets assume D scroll cost to +7 @ 240k per TI market.

(2.5kk*128)-(1.1kk*127)+((128*7)*0.24)=395.3kk          Mele equivalent: (2.5kk*17)-(1.1kk*16)+((17*7)*(0.24) = 53.5kk

320kk - 139.7kk + 215kk = 395.3kk                                Mele equivalent: 42.5kk - 17.6kk + 28.6kk = 53.5kk

Wep cost - fail value + Scroll cost = anticipated cost to +10

At +10, a top D 2h staff will have 130m atk vs 131 on +3 top C 2h staff that can be crafted for roughly 13kk however there is additional value in D vs C shots as well as the extra 2.1% extra shot dmg but not quite the 380kk difference.

24 minutes ago, zerotolerance said:

20kk and i made +7 bow on giran + 7 claymore burned around 4 top D and 3 shop D plus a lot of armors,if you ppls dont enchant,dont write here your theory . 

Here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1-xu2RYwe0
all your "Exploit" new russian classic server ,2 month old. 

GMs confirmed the rates, its simple math after that, no theory or speculation required, however everyone's experience will vary based on RNG. My post was clearly labeled as a calculation for "anticipated" cost based on these confirmed rates. You had a 19.8% chance, or 1/5 attempts to get your bow/claymore from +3 to +7, which sounds in line with your actual 2/9 results after burning 7 with 2 success to +7.

8 minutes ago, benmic said:

GMs confirmed the rates, its simple math after that, no theory or speculation required, however everyone's experience will vary based on RNG. My post was clearly labeled as a calculation for "anticipated" cost based on these confirmed rates. You had a 19.8% chance, or 1/5 attempts to get your bow/claymore from +3 to +7, which sounds in line with your actual 2/9 results after burning 7 with 2 success to +7.

i mean,those who write here about exploits,they dont enchant at all,i like enchanting,yes i burn a lot of stuff,thats my problem ,but i want +6 set and nice glowing weapon and ill get it :)

Top c grade weapon cost from 14 to 20kk top d grade cost 2-2.5kk +7 weapon equal for top c grade weapon why the hell i should spend on top c grade weapon craft it in two weeks because of low blades drop ? when i can eassy buy 7 top d grade weapon and ecnahnt them to top 7? before you make cry baby noob commens please just learn the game specially at classic D shots cost nothing compare to c grade , later on c grade will be enchanted to exchange b grade weapons same situation, oh and dont forget Pumpkin quest and 1k people leaving servers so yea so many d top weapon to enchant when they leave 

Archived