Forums

Enchant exploit

HyPnoZze

This is an exploit in classic thats why they took the serverd down a few weeks ago to patch it

On 19/11/2018 at 2:18 PM, Tinuphyl said:

I love how everyone is calculating. Ive got a Clanmate which got 4 !!! Top D Weapons while only logging 2 chars. There could be easly People lucky enough to get 10 weapons because they got 3 PCs, logging 9 Accounts. Now imagine a whole CP, prob played together for years is going the same. Let 9 People get 30 Weapons. Where is the big deal to Overenchant one of them to +10? Its luck, absolutly, but thats what L2 was about for years....

No BIG deal ??? WTF go try and then come back and you will see what they are on about.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now really?

Whole server going frenzy when some people organize RB raids. They call it "Free XP". People waste hours of their time for lousy 10% or less XP / RB. They die and sometimes even lose more XP than they earn. Some even use soul and spiritshots etc. .

The "organizers" keep most or all of the drop to themselves and therefore have dozens of weapons and EWD from the RB drops to try overenchanting.

If you try to tell people they are just wasting time and make others rich, they tell you a RB is not for the drops its for the fun Oo. Fun???? To watch your char autohit for 30 minutes, after waiting 30 minutes till everybody is there? If its all about fun, the organizers could give all the drops to the poeple that provided them their fun.

But i have a good message for you. You can get some of the Adena you earn for them.  Just go to their gold seller homepage and buy it .

37 minutes ago, FesterAdams said:

Just did some math and gotta admit though an enchant to +10 should be VERY rare and not that common. 0,66 chance to +4  x 0,66 (5) x 0,66 (6) x 0,66 (7) x 0,66 (8) x 0,66 (9) x 0,66 (10) . Chance for the event row is about 5.5%.

Well, so if the event row has a chance of 5.5% is really higher compared with the chance of getting a drop.. so it is possible.

as some one who  did a lot of  enchanting  on live  with D stuff  this is not possible  with the server status  maybe 2  or 3   made from luck 

the guy on the first page was right  with the number 2187/78125   but  he looked a  the wrong side of the equation ,  yes it  is a  almost 3 %  but  look at the  bottom number that how many enchants you need .  there just wasent eneugf on the server for this to happen 

Do the math with 2/3 (to 4) x 2/3 (to 5) x 2/3 (to 6) x 2/3 (to 7) x 2/3 (to 8) x 2/3 (to 9) x 2/3 (to 10) then you get ~ 5.85 %.     (2/3)^7= 0,585

100 : 5.85 =  17,09 trys to be successfull.

Surely some guy can theoretically push it to +15 the first try. It is not impossible, but VERY VERY unlikely.

On 11/19/2018 at 1:15 PM, Silence said:

Obviously, this was too hardcore. Right after Prelude (BETA and release) it was changed so that:

1. Physical weapons use 70% success rate from +3->+4 until +14->+15 and 35% from +15->+16 onwards
  2. Magical weapons use 40% success rate from +3->+4 until +14->+15 and 20% from +15->+16 onwards
  3. Still no max enchant level for weapons
  4. +20 armor could now be attempted to enchant, with the rate set to 0%

These rules were never changed BUT they were not applied to R grade items [blah blah blah]

These are the correct generic weapon enchant rates that are still in use in latest classic (Saviours/Secret of the Empire). Please note that special enchantable items (like master yogi event stuff) MAY use other rates.

In short, if you don't care about 16 and above, the rates are simple: 70% for fighter weapons and 40% for mystic weapons.

If i take 70%:  Then the chance for the event row till +10  ~ 8,2%.

100 . 8,2 ~ 12.2. So in average you will need 12.2 attempts to make 1 +10 weapon. For guilds farming raid bosses this should be easily doable.

The only thing i wonder: Who will ever buy these weapons. 

1. People with a really high lvl that make twinks for farming RBs and Queen Ant etc. Maybe.

2. People that bought Adena online

Everyone else does not nearly have enough Adena.

2 hours ago, FesterAdams said:

If i take 70%:  Then the chance for the event row till +10  ~ 8,2%.

100 . 8,2 ~ 12.2. So in average you will need 12.2 attempts to make 1 +10 weapon. For guilds farming raid bosses this should be easily doable.

The only thing i wonder: Who will ever buy these weapons. 

1. People with a really high lvl that make twinks for farming RBs and Queen Ant etc. Maybe.

2. People that bought Adena online

Everyone else does not nearly have enough Adena.

You know who else can buy those? People like me. People that made 5-6 rerolls already and exped 5-6 chars to LVL 40 at ant nest/ft. On every new char I make around 3kk until LVL 40. I got around 15kk farmed that way already. And there are plenty people doing multiple new chars and farming adena that way.

why what happen ? why ppl think that way haha  it just pure luck and money that's it  

it always happen like this  everyday ppl at AI said your cp is bot  because i'm the only one that shoot and my 2 friend just follow my wizard is it bot?  it's very funny when see ppl like these

1 hour ago, Dhol said:

You know who else can buy those? People like me. People that made 5-6 rerolls already and exped 5-6 chars to LVL 40 at ant nest/ft. On every new char I make around 3kk until LVL 40. I got around 15kk farmed that way already. And there are plenty people doing multiple new chars and farming adena that way.

Not to mention the overenchanted weapon makes the next reroll easier and more profitable through less shots, time spent ,etc.

On 26.11.2018 at 11:27 AM, goliatMain said:

@Dhol how you make 3kk at new char until 40 lvl?

I just make some kind of melee, a Tank, Destro, Warrior, really any fighter would do it, give it my Yaksa (grade penalty is very small at classic), brigandine set and farm from level 20 at FT until 35, and at AT until 40. The adena drop there is sick, and you really spend almost no adena for each mob, as you got it in 3-4 hits while it drops 500-600a. Making ~80k-100k adena/h there, if you include some mats and keymats. Of course this was going a bit slower and worse at the begining, but you have to remember this:

On 26.11.2018 at 12:18 PM, Executor said:

Not to mention the overenchanted weapon makes the next reroll easier and more profitable through less shots, time spent ,etc.

With every char it's easier and easier, and becomes more profitable.

@goliatMain - Even with top D weapon its very profitable already and goes pretty fast. Don't use any runes/XP scrolls, as you want to stay at FT/AT as long as possible without having to do another reroll. The best adena is around 32-34 lvl at Forgotten Temple at some fire rooms.

Also at 40+ with that farmed top C eq on rerolls, I can now make a profit of around 100k adena/h at cruma while solo/duo with a friend, not including full drops. And we get some boots/gloves/chain karmian keys every day, so I make around 1kk a day while playing ~6 hours. At 45-46 we plan going either Cruma 2 or EV. So realisticaly solo/duo becomes playable for 40+ after a few rerolls and farmed adena.

1 hour ago, Dhol said:

I just make some kind of melee, a Tank, Destro, Warrior, really any fighter would do it, give it my Yaksa (grade penalty is very small at classic), brigandine set and farm from level 20 at FT until 35, and at AT until 40.

AT from 35-40, where or what is AT?

That's a pretty interesting post btw, but I'm on Giran server and most places that have good adena drop per hour are overcrowded or overrun with bots/RMT.

6 hours ago, Karnz said:

AT from 35-40, where or what is AT?

That's a pretty interesting post btw, but I'm on Giran server and most places that have good adena drop per hour are overcrowded or overrun with bots/RMT.

I meant Ant Nest, typo. And I also play on Giran - with top D/C weapons you can outdps most of parties/players there and make them leave the room. I also made 2 of my chars as PK chars later on, which helps a lot ;)

Archived