Valakas - Truffle

Truffle

In every server there is a @TruffleBelieve it or not you need him as much he need's you. Player of this server are doomed since this is not a private server. 

The problem here it is this server dont get wipe as private server do. Everyone of you here will have to suffer a @Truffle . or:

1) you leave the server

2) hope he leaves the server and deleting his items.

3) hope he dies and no one else has his account.

Hope the second one :)

Well alcom if you mean that every game has its Truffle aka the most powerful gamer yes.

If you mean that every game has its own truffle no.

A normal gamer has skills called micromanagement.

Truffle's skills are microtransactions.

Hope he lives in the orbital space station but in the period where there aren't women at all.

No offence truffle but with the kind of money you have put on a fake toon a normal male can afford an harem.

Heve fun with that.

Many many years ago i was one of this @Truffle in a server, had a necro that killed Baium in few cast's . Also saw many others in many others servers that had donated a lot of $. The thing is all this servers was private and the most of them are wiped or gone. Here a wipe it is out of question so..... this game os over. 

I dont know in what occasion i could spend 20-30 grand in my toon so i had some of fun of my one with the ma-pets in the server but for sure will be fun. 

Any way since he can do it , why not. Gz for him and his friends . The rest is just QQ 

47 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Tbh i don't play this game since august 2017 so what truffle does or does not it's irrelevant to me.

Since i do, as a work, something that involves the law i'm astonished that the local irs hasn't already got a truffle's house tour.

That beeing said as i told to draecke count it better mate.

With 20 grands you can't afford even a geisha.

In an harem there are, at least, 20 geishas. So ...

February 15, 2018 my company donated to hospital for children's 40.000,00€ . It is not much but we was like 30 entrepreneurs and make some face to smile that day.  Could i spend an other 20k for my own , yes for for sure, but then i could donate 60k and not 40 to those children's.

This is not a game any more, and this is something that the most here will never understand, 

I think you get me wrong allcom.
If we want to talk like adults every country in this world has money laundering laws.
If you spend more than x your name, your social security number and bla bla flashes just in front of the local irs officers' face.
Ofc an irs officer can be retarded but if you spend so much maybe 2 irs officers will see the flash.
And since truffle spent a lot i bet an hundred of irs officers got their face flashed.
You should know that donations aren't payments.
Donation = you gives something to truffle and truffle says hello the irs doesn't care
payment = you give something to truffle cuz truffle gave you his money the irs officers' face gets flashed a lot
Honestly i've never seen a male with a ferrari playing l2, that's why i was talking about women.
Maybe truffle is the first nerd billionare and istead of attending to women he prefers to do sieges on sunday.
Who knows and best of all who cares ?

Just an hint
He uploaded a video when just for a few seconds you can see how much adena he has got on his dorf or if you prefer his virtual bank.
Look better please and then count how much 40 grands you need to match up with just one of his toons.

Last of all go to l2j in 5 minutes you can spawn an anthar firs lvl 2. It takes 4 min to download 40 secs to install.
Yeah i know my isp sucks.

Now who's the billionare who desperatly need that a bunch of nerds see that he's got those pixel fists?
To me this billionare doesn't exist. Prolly it's a poor kiddo with a 3rd mortcage on his parents house.
I do repeat myself. Who knows and best of all who cares?

To Truffle have fun dude.

...or maybe... he has not spent a dime on L2 and he is provided with most gear by NC so that he can show off and therefore trigger gambling tendencies in vulnerable players who want to be just like him? If I ran a pay2win game I think I would try something like this, but maybe that's just me being evil and rotten inside :>

4 minutes ago, Helv said:

...or maybe... he has not spent a dime on L2 and he is provided with most gear by NC so that he can show off and therefore trigger gambling tendencies in vulnerable players who want to be just like him? If I ran a pay2win game I think I would try something like this, but maybe that's just me being evil and rotten inside :>

oO no lol , he farmed 1 side server for year or two got very wealthy and fat. Did some more stuff for adena like market ,  trades etc. Some real money and here you go. result is top gear.

2 hours ago, Helv said:

It has the opposite effect on me actually.  Seeing this I now know the game is broken beyond repair.  I will not spend another dime.  Looking forward to Star Citizen now and all of my slush funds will be redirected to this project in the future.  Cheers fellow L2 diehards and best of luck to you all.  RIP Lineage 2, you were a fantastic game and I am sorry you were destroyed by these bean counters.

1 hour ago, Desmeridius said:

It has the opposite effect on me actually.  Seeing this I now know the game is broken beyond repair.  I will not spend another dime.  Looking forward to Star Citizen now and all of my slush funds will be redirected to this project in the future.  Cheers fellow L2 diehards and best of luck to you all.  RIP Lineage 2, you were a fantastic game and I am sorry you were destroyed by these bean counters.

RIP indeed.

12 hours ago, Quitted said:

Honestly i've never seen a male with a ferrari playing l2, that's why i was talking about women.
Maybe truffle is the first nerd billionare and istead of attending to women he prefers to do sieges on sunday.
Who knows and best of all who cares ?

I will say just: this is a stereotip for men caused by women...majority think if they dont have a ferary cant have a woman...and that is terrible wrong :D...Just a hint "Nobody can give you What I can promise" :D...mby not the best translation but you get the point. And before all women on this forum jump into conclusion...Think about it, you women tune yourself ...fake boobs, fake hair, fake nails, fake eyes, fake eyebrush, fake lips, etc in order to deceive men and get "the one"...Why men cant deceive you with just empty promises? :D

Regarding Truffle and his big investments in L2...well, I dont think he spent more then 5-7% from what you say aka 2-4 000 usd. To understand why I say this go on old forum and read zaken situation.

Just imagine how would be having 25-30% of a server adena income for 2 years aka zaken and imagine how would be having like 10-20% from chronos incoming adena  for how long?...6-7 months allready. For sure any of us would be as gear as he is...He invest only time, brain and little money. I know its hard to accept that...but it is what it is.

1 hour ago, Quitted said:

All of you are forgetting a little detail.

In the server transfer process the maximum amount that you can transfer from a server to another is 7 billions.

Please check the videos.

But you forget you can transfer everything in your inventory and on you.And the price of some items on the different servers is a lot higher. Is Truffle coming from zaken after zaken's merging?

I said i don't believe truffle managed to purchase this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iirsbuiaEI

with the items and the 7 billions he has got from his zaken experience.

I said i don't believe a billionare plays l2. You know when you hit 15 years your interests are a little bit different and they involve bo obs.

And a billionare has many boo bs to attend to expecially on sunday. I myself have only a pair to attend to like every normal male.

So i'll let you choose who truflle can be.

For the rest ask him where the adena is coming from. The funny thing is that you are asking to me where that adena comes from.

@Neutron Dude 'cmon I spent a decade in this game and after spending time in Archeage and Black Desert i'd like to come back but really? This is how free to play has changed the game? Also do you all at NCSoft not have enough people to police fairies, or any other man leveling area to see that there are hundreds of afk macroers and bots running summoners everywhere?

Before f2p we just dealt with ppl botting and buying adena, that was the norm but today, it's out of control. With Project TL coming up and the L2R release, shouldn't you at least try to change the face of L2 just a tad?

Watch this once with your team members and let it soak in. 

MMOBlitz, NC staff know exactly this is posisble. The only way this can go from here is that any new instances/zones will be even harder for players with standard gear to complete. Even now, it's difficult to get into an Altar party if your weapon isn't +12. More and more insane items get released into L2 store, so the future areas will be made for players like Truffle, so that they can have some fun.

This is how it will go from here:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewforum.php?f=56

Two things to note:

- You must be lvl 106 to pick up the Orfen quest, the raid itself is recommended for players of lvl 108+:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/오르펜+레이드#hd109917

- the Angel's Jewelry which replaces the current Boss Jewelry requires old Boss Jewels to be dissolved, a system that was cut out of the export version a year or two ago:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2074&start=60#p37418

It will be interesting to see how the developers deal with those dilemmas xD

Archived