Jump to content
Forums

Please fix adena/books drop


Recommended Posts

Even with normal rates the chance to get cdl spellbook is 1/5.000-10.000 mobs to get it xD but the best joke is we are not in this rates we are on lower rates!!!, u need to kill maybe 20k mobs to get it even more lol

Better try buy from some lucky guy who get it in dungeon daily quest gift box :ph34r:

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Spellbook:_Curse_Death_Link

 

Edited by Alcione
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AliceOnFire said:

i dropped one there.

 

Hard drop doesnt mean it is impossible to drop. Is hard book drop like most book drops... only difference is that this one is highly required by 2 classes, so the demand is high and raises their price sky high.

ofc is not impossible u need luck and play hard 

Link to post
Share on other sites

funny all of these chumps saying its easy to drop either bot so they make more profit or have no social life, responsibilities, nothing at all going on real life, note that you are just a small percentage of the community, you kids don't speak for the majority of the community, so stop talking on behalf of everyone or you might end up with a serv of 300 ppl on and no1 to sell adena to, dumb people sigh.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Elek said:

funny all of these chumps saying its easy to drop either bot so they make more profit or have no social life, responsibilities, nothing at all going on real life, note that you are just a small percentage of the community, you kids don't speak for the majority of the community, so stop talking on behalf of everyone or you might end up with a serv of 300 ppl on and no1 to sell adena to, dumb people sigh.

Some of them are just forum warriors/troll/clueless, but others do have a point, this version of Lineage 2 is actually easy but cattle-driven, so if you accept the idea of renouncing anything you know about L2 and going with the trend, you're rich/top lvl etc.

Wanna know how easy it was to git gud? Let me give you a sample: Create x chars, go to spider quest, leave them afk fishing, leave them afk in ROD for event, leave them afk for candy event. By now you should've had top bow/mage weap so mobs are 2 hits at most, start farming in FT like a piece of human trash: go into a room, say spot taken, start farming, nobody can/will pk all 3 of your chars + ress, even if they do, you're back in 2 min, and even if they ks, you do 50%+ dmg so full adena/drop and less shots wasted.

Lineage 2 doesn't use that many resources, anyone can run 3 boxes with today's computers, queue? np, log them on and leave PC running like the rest, get chars to 40 and do the same as in FT: go to Aden Q and pray to RNGesus.

I don't like this one bit, i've enjoyed every bit of L2 and farmed every corner, made friends, clan wars, castle sieges etc. This version has everything broken to a mush-brain level and pipelined to simple chores, your idea of leveling a main and farming with it might yield results if you're lucky with RNGesus, but the best bet anyone ever had 'til now was to go with the flow and "exploit" the "quality of life features/events".

Correct me if i'm wrong but you will never be as high lvl / equal gear with someone who got x drops of XP/SP from Aden + y drops of Top D weap from z PCs running no matter how much more you play in terms of hours.

PS: And yes, don't like where this is going, the number of people actually playing is dropping every day, even 1 party at a time, good luck at top lvl in top gear shining in front of shops in Giran with nobody to pvp/play with.

Edited by Starsong
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Starsong said:

PS: And yes, don't like where this is going, the number of people actually playing is dropping every day, even 1 party at a time, good luck at top lvl in top gear shining in front of shops in Giran with nobody to pvp/play with.

Yea it's quite noticeable, I stopped buying coins last week and will see how it plays out for now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Starsong said:

Some of them are just forum warriors/troll/clueless, but others do have a point, this version of Lineage 2 is actually easy but cattle-driven, so if you accept the idea of renouncing anything you know about L2 and going with the trend, you're rich/top lvl etc.

Wanna know how easy it was to git gud? Let me give you a sample: Create x chars, go to spider quest, leave them afk fishing, leave them afk in ROD for event, leave them afk for candy event. By now you should've had top bow/mage weap so mobs are 2 hits at most, start farming in FT like a piece of human trash: go into a room, say spot taken, start farming, nobody can/will pk all 3 of your chars + ress, even if they do, you're back in 2 min, and even if they ks, you do 50%+ dmg so full adena/drop and less shots wasted.

Lineage 2 doesn't use that many resources, anyone can run 3 boxes with today's computers, queue? np, log them on and leave PC running like the rest, get chars to 40 and do the same as in FT: go to Aden Q and pray to RNGesus.

I don't like this one bit, i've enjoyed every bit of L2 and farmed every corner, made friends, clan wars, castle sieges etc. This version has everything broken to a mush-brain level and pipelined to simple chores, your idea of leveling a main and farming with it might yield results if you're lucky with RNGesus, but the best bet anyone ever had 'til now was to go with the flow and "exploit" the "quality of life features/events".

Correct me if i'm wrong but you will never be as high lvl / equal gear with someone who got x drops of XP/SP from Aden + y drops of Top D weap from z PCs running no matter how much more you play in terms of hours.

PS: And yes, don't like where this is going, the number of people actually playing is dropping every day, even 1 party at a time, good luck at top lvl in top gear shining in front of shops in Giran with nobody to pvp/play with.

yea that is very true, the thing is people is greedy, every single version of l2 people find a way to exploit, ofc events made that shit easier but every single server there's people that profit a lot and ruin the server, and in this case is really noticable because the GMs arent too active, I stopped paying aswell and i wont pay anymore, i hope the GMs move their ass and do something about the server, in the meantime im gonna enjoy playing with my friends and see how things turn out and hope for the luck which i never had, because so far, no top D from halloween, no luck in dungeons :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Starsong said:

Some of them are just forum warriors/troll/clueless, but others do have a point, this version of Lineage 2 is actually easy but cattle-driven, so if you accept the idea of renouncing anything you know about L2 and going with the trend, you're rich/top lvl etc.

Wanna know how easy it was to git gud? Let me give you a sample: Create x chars, go to spider quest, leave them afk fishing, leave them afk in ROD for event, leave them afk for candy event. By now you should've had top bow/mage weap so mobs are 2 hits at most, start farming in FT like a piece of human trash: go into a room, say spot taken, start farming, nobody can/will pk all 3 of your chars + ress, even if they do, you're back in 2 min, and even if they ks, you do 50%+ dmg so full adena/drop and less shots wasted.

Lineage 2 doesn't use that many resources, anyone can run 3 boxes with today's computers, queue? np, log them on and leave PC running like the rest, get chars to 40 and do the same as in FT: go to Aden Q and pray to RNGesus.

I don't like this one bit, i've enjoyed every bit of L2 and farmed every corner, made friends, clan wars, castle sieges etc. This version has everything broken to a mush-brain level and pipelined to simple chores, your idea of leveling a main and farming with it might yield results if you're lucky with RNGesus, but the best bet anyone ever had 'til now was to go with the flow and "exploit" the "quality of life features/events".

Correct me if i'm wrong but you will never be as high lvl / equal gear with someone who got x drops of XP/SP from Aden + y drops of Top D weap from z PCs running no matter how much more you play in terms of hours.

PS: And yes, don't like where this is going, the number of people actually playing is dropping every day, even 1 party at a time, good luck at top lvl in top gear shining in front of shops in Giran with nobody to pvp/play with.

the perfect example is aden went from having a light que for abit and  giran server/ti being screwd to giran now usually medium and aden back down to light meanwhile ive even noticed large drops of activity already and personally at a toss up to force a refund from ncsoft let the a holes ban my accounts ive had for a very long time and completely give up l2 or hope these tools fix adena/drop rates/spoils

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...