Forums

locked account

zle

Hello,

I started dwarf for shop yesterday and today my dwarf account is locked. Moved all good stuff for sale in the dwarf sit in town and now …….

"Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked. Please contact Support at appeal@ncsoft.com"

How to appeal when I don't know what you banned me for?

Writing email to appeal@ncsoft.com feels like sending email to Santa !

How much time it take to reply?

49 minutes ago, ogfullmelt said:

what suspicious activities were you doing? 

no clue I made it in the morning level it to lvl 20 put it to sell in giran and went to sleep

when I wake up game is closed and account is locked

Isue resolved

didn't take long I am happy

It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account, I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

25 minutes ago, zle said:

Isue resolved

didn't take long I am happy

It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account, I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

There u go, people don't believe this but if you did nothing wrong, chances are you will not get a perma ban, and even if your offense is minor they will give you a chance.

19 hours ago, Oeste said:

There u go, people don't believe this but if you did nothing wrong, chances are you will not get a perma ban, and even if your offense is minor they will give you a chance.

How ignorant are you my friend? These ncsoft shills have even gone so far as praising random suspensions and unlocks. Complete disregard for peoples time. And how do you draw a conclusion that just because this guy got his account unlocked that it's the case for everybody? Even bleeping hime gives you a positive reaction? How much do they pay you? I want in, Ima make a new account and be the good boy too, trying to fool community that everything is alright and trying to keep people in, demonizing the unlucky ones.

8 hours ago, BangOut said:

How ignorant are you my friend? These ncsoft shills have even gone so far as praising random suspensions and unlocks. Complete disregard for peoples time. And how do you draw a conclusion that just because this guy got his account unlocked that it's the case for everybody? Even bleeping hime gives you a positive reaction? How much do they pay you? I want in, Ima make a new account and be the good boy too, trying to fool community that everything is alright and trying to keep people in, demonizing the unlucky ones.

I read the topics about people that didn't get fast respond and positive resolution. I didn't had much hope.

This topic ended in different way. And I got fast respond and a positive resolution.

Usually people like cases with happy end and react positive to them (normal reaction).

It is very interesting that you consider this a bad thing and try to shame people that liked it.

8 hours ago, BangOut said:

There is no luck involved here, I've tens of accounts and they are all in a good shape.

Don't bot, don't keep privately hosted server files, don't kbd/mouse macros to automate gameplay, don't share accounts and you'll be fine.

2 hours ago, zle said:

I read the topics about people that didn't get fast respond and positive resolution. I didn't had much hope.

This topic ended in different way. And I got fast respond and a positive resolution.

Usually people like cases with happy end and react positive to them (normal reaction).

It is very interesting that you consider this a bad thing and try to shame people that liked it.

There is nothing positive about your account being locked in the FIRST PLACE! Regular security review my ass, name a good reason why in order to review your account it has to be locked.. Or perhaps this  mixa troll can do it for you, since he knows everything.

2 hours ago, mixa said:

There is no luck involved here, I've tens of accounts and they are all in a good shape.

Don't bot, don't keep privately hosted server files, don't kbd/mouse macros to automate gameplay, don't share accounts and you'll be fine.

Kinda getting tired of you kid. Do you know what mutually exclusive means? Google it. Just because you haven't been banned yet doesn't mean you won't and people who have been banned actually did do the things you mentioned. I bet it feels great to give out your random examples as if it would nullify mine - 2 of 3 accounts locked while playing them at the same time. Didn't bot, kinda fresh windows OS, no other lineage2 games installed, no fancy macros. Explain how is that possible? Go ahead, you can call me a liar and I can do the same. You don't even play this game, you just shitpost on forums, you don't have TENS OF ACCOUNTS running, ncsoft pays cucks like you to make forum look more alive and ncsoft look good. Might aswell be the case, since you re so sure 100% sure about other peoples cases and how this system works.

It is full of bots around starting villages.

If some one report whit SS and I am on It I understand why they will review and my account maybe locked also.

Since its a brand new account maybe created at the same time as those bots.

1 hour ago, BangOut said:

There is nothing positive about your account being locked in the FIRST PLACE! Regular security review my ass, name a good reason why in order to review your account it has to be locked.. Or perhaps this  mixa troll can do it for you, since he knows everything.

Kinda getting tired of you kid. Do you know what mutually exclusive means? Google it. Just because you haven't been banned yet doesn't mean you won't and people who have been banned actually did do the things you mentioned. I bet it feels great to give out your random examples as if it would nullify mine - 2 of 3 accounts locked while playing them at the same time. Didn't bot, kinda fresh windows OS, no other lineage2 games installed, no fancy macros. Explain how is that possible? Go ahead, you can call me a liar and I can do the same. You don't even play this game, you just shitpost on forums, you don't have TENS OF ACCOUNTS running, ncsoft pays cucks like you to make forum look more alive and ncsoft look good. Might aswell be the case, since you re so sure 100% sure about other peoples cases and how this system works.

Don't go mad on me please.

We can have a bet if you want, I`m sure you`ll lose it, but for the fun of it.For every active account I have, we`ll close one of yours, deal? xD 

I don't care to call you names, I`m calling facts and common sense.Also something to be mutually exclusive, it will need a larger sample than your lol 2 accounts and also......how is that excluding me exactly?Too much non sense out of your fingers, but it's okay, well within expected tolerance :)

Also, even if I do get paid by NCsoft, what can you do about it?

3 minutes ago, mixa said:

Don't go mad on me please.

We can have a bet if you want, I`m sure you`ll lose it, but for the fun of it.For every active account I have, we`ll close one of yours, deal? xD 

I don't care to call you names, I`m calling facts and common sense.Also something to be mutually exclusive, it will need a larger sample than your lol 2 accounts and also......how is that excluding me exactly?Too much non sense out of your fingers, but it's okay, well within expected tolerance :)

I don't actually care if you keep 50 accounts in here, it might be true because everyone sees that shit server is for afk gaming and bots. Point was that I can just lie about it like you lie about other people while knowing nothing about it. Just bullshit assumptions.  No, kid, you have no idea what common sense is. You don't need a large sample to know two things do not cancel each other out. bleeping google it and learn something in your life.

6 hours ago, BangOut said:

How bleeping ignorant are you my friend? These ncsoft shills have even gone so far as praising random suspensions and unlocks. Complete disregard for peoples time. And how do you draw a conclusion that just because this guy got his account unlocked that it's the case for everybody? Even bleeping hime gives you a positive reaction? How much do they pay you? I want in, Ima make a new account and be the good boy too, trying to fool community that everything is alright and trying to keep people in, demonizing the unlucky ones.

sorry? i did not understand past the "how", the rest was blah, blah, blah, blah...

22 minutes ago, BangOut said:

I don't actually care if you keep 50 accounts in here, it might be true because everyone sees that shit server is for afk gaming and bots. Point was that I can just lie about it like you lie about other people while knowing nothing about it. Just bullshit assumptions.  No, kid, you have no idea what common sense is. You don't need a large sample to know two things do not cancel each other out. bleeping google it and learn something in your life.

Mixa has 50 accounts? How does he manage to level? He's always trolling the shit out of the boards. 

23 minutes ago, Oeste said:

sorry? i did not understand past the "how", the rest was blah, blah, blah, blah...

Hah, you're equivalent to a kid sticking his fingers in his ears and going lalala.. Mixa this is you? Not only have tons of accounts in game but in forum also?

2 hours ago, BangOut said:

Hah, you're equivalent to a kid sticking his fingers in his ears and going lalala.. Mixa this is you? Not only have tons of accounts in game but in forum also? 

No, I am not Mixa. What other response do you expect to your absurd post? when you use your brain to post something intelligent you can ask for a proper answer, else expect to be treated like a child throwing a tantrum. this thread should be locked imo as the OP's problem was resolved.

Archived