DA - life scavenge

nabrukadmezar

Hello guys, 

i have not experience with DA and now I have a lvl 40 and problem with SP, i dont want spend this points for some “bad” skill, so can you tell me:

On the lvl 40, how much hp’s i will get with skill “life scavenge”? just +/- , is it 1/3 hp or ...?

Thx for answers, hf

I consider it worth it.  Its not a big heal, prob around 300-400 hp.  But when you are solo grinding you get into more issues running out of hp before running out of mana and the mana cost for this is pretty low.  I held off on using this for awhile but its nice to have.

On 11/20/2018 at 4:42 PM, LoanWolf said:

I consider it worth it.  Its not a big heal, prob around 300-400 hp.  But when you are solo grinding you get into more issues running out of hp before running out of mana and the mana cost for this is pretty low.  I held off on using this for awhile but its nice to have.

Unless something changed in this version I don't remember it restoring that much. At level one maybe it will restore 50hp and with levels it barely increases. From what I remember it is useless and drain hp should be used instead.

Archived