Nothing is wrong with the rates, stop crying

Tiest0

A clear message to you Scrubs who constantly complain about the Adena drop and continuously bash and blame NC soft for their " faulty lack of service".  The only issue with adena drop at the moment is that they buffed low level mobs at the very beginning thanks to your constant crying and complain.
So all the sudden of course once you hit 40, the drop seems mediocre, it's your fault.  NCsoft did introduce a hardcore and nostalgic experience Classic server, Those of you complaining have no idea what C1 was all about.  I do blame NCsoft for providing you with the 1kk scrolls quest.
The scrolls where intended for you  who want to play  2-3 hours a day and all the sudden feel they are superior because they got to lvl 50 popping EXP scrolls, You are the one now complaining you are (BROKE).  Back in C1 there was no such thing as EXP scroll,  you grind your self to where you are
in the meantime you farm money and materials, craft, sell etc.  If you are popping EXP scrolls to skip ahead in levels, you are already bypassing some possible grinding and money making experience of the game.  I defy you to remake a new character and get to level 50 without using an EXP scroll.
If you get to lvl 50 in a week and post forum complain regarding the adena rate I suggest you find a new game to play. Do not sit here and say you have " classic experience"  You don't know shit!!!!! Classic is not based on SKELTH RATES OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL SERVERS,  is not based on WIKY.  It have it's own unique game Style and rates and currently NCsoft Staff are adjusting.   Instad of complaining and attempting to gain publicity by posting garbage on the forums, please do everyone who is currently enjoying the game a favor  AND leave, as you  claimed you would do couple weeks ago.. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Tiest0 said:

A clear message to you Scrubs who constantly complain about the Adena drop and continuously bash and blame NC soft for their " faulty lack of service".  The only issue with adena drop at the moment is that they buffed low level mobs at the very beginning thanks to your constant crying and complain.
So all the sudden of course once you hit 40, the drop seems mediocre, it's your fault.  NCsoft did introduce a hardcore and nostalgic experience Classic server, Those of you complaining have no idea what C1 was all about.  I do blame NCsoft for providing you noobs with the 1kk scrolls quest.
The scrolls where intended for you  care bears who want to play  2-3 hours a day and all the sudden feel they are superior because they got to lvl 50 popping EXP scrolls, You are the one now complaining you are (BROKE).  Back in C1 there was no such thing as EXP scroll,  you grind your self to where you are
in the meantime you farm money and materials, craft, sell etc.  If you are popping EXP scrolls to skip ahead in levels, you are already bypassing some possible grinding and money making experience of the game.  I defy you to remake a new character and get to level 50 without using an EXP scroll.
If you get to lvl 50 in a week and post forum complain regarding the adena rate I suggest you find a new game to play. Do not sit here and say you have " classic experience"  You don't know shit!!!!! Classic is not based on SKELTH RATES OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL SERVERS,  is not based on WIKY.  It have it's own unique game Style and rates and currently NCsoft Staff are adjusting.   Instad of complaining and attempting to gain publicity by posting garbage on the forums, please do everyone who is currently enjoying the game a favor  AND GTFO, as you  claimed you would do couple weeks ago.. 

Stop insulting like a little child while you have no clue why we are complaining. Thanks.

25 minutes ago, Tiest0 said:

So all the sudden of course once you hit 40, the drop seems mediocre, it's your fault.  NCsoft did introduce a hardcore and nostalgic experience Classic server, Those of you complaining have no idea what C1 was all about.  I do blame NCsoft for providing you noobs with the 1kk scrolls quest.
The scrolls where intended for you  care bears who want to play  2-3 hours a day and all the sudden feel they are superior because they got to lvl 50 popping EXP scrolls, You are the one now complaining you are (BROKE).  Back in C1 there was no such thing as EXP scroll,  you grind your self to where you are
If you get to lvl 50 in a week and post forum complain regarding the adena rate I suggest you find a new game to play. Do not sit here and say you have " classic experience"  You don't know shit!!!!! Classic is not based on SKELTH RATES OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL SERVERS,  is not based on WIKY.  It have it's own unique game Style and rates and currently NCsoft Staff are adjusting.   Instad of complaining and attempting to gain publicity by posting garbage on the forums, please do everyone who is currently enjoying the game a favor  AND GTFO, as you  claimed you would do couple weeks ago.. 

Right away you can see that you have no idea what the game is on this server. the problem is not in rate but in that location Antnest (near giran) drop 800 adena (mobs x1 hp 30 lev) and mob HP x4 50 lev drop 1,2k adena. If you ever played CP in a full party, you would know that you can not use shots because you will NEVER do a plus. As NC wanted to make a HARD server, ALL mobs should drop a big deal and they did paradise for bots.

11 minutes ago, Sobek said:

Right away you can see that you have no idea what the game is on this server. the problem is not in rate but in that location Antnest (near giran) drop 800 adena (mobs x1 hp 30 lev) and mob HP x4 50 lev drop 1,2k adena. If you ever played CP in a full party, you would know that you can not use shots because you will NEVER do a plus. As NC wanted to make a HARD server, ALL mobs should drop a big deal and they did paradise for bots.

The sensitive soulshots topic keeps being brought back.  I would like to kindly remind you that soulshots is an optional part of the game.  If you decide to level using soulshots and are not making profit, that is how how a true classic L2 was intended.  Back in the day there was no such things as automated soul shots.  You literraly had to sit there and decide when was a proper situation to use them.  Now days you are all spoiled and convinced your self is a mandatory feature.  

52 minutes ago, Tiest0 said:

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but you are not entitled to insult people who disagree with you.  Toxic posts like this are the "garbage" polluting the forums.  Quit crying and go play the game.

40 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

Stop insulting like a little child while you have no clue why we are complaining. Thanks.

You only complain about the rates in every single forum topic.  You constantly compare the server's to other (Illegal) or past  C1 servers . Lets talk about Alligator quest? or FOM, the super EXP scroll or the VIP 4. That is something that is not implemented in the past They are attempting to create a new version of the game based on classic experience with a more casual adventure.  You all complain about the new rates but fail to mention the positive part of the game.  Sounds to me like you all want to shape the game  YOUR WAY, by constant complaining about everything.  The more you complain the less they will listen to you.       My advice to you is    /start / settings / apps / lineage 2 folder / right click / Uninstall Do us all a favor. Good bye

21 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but you are not entitled to insult people who disagree with you.  Toxic posts like this are the "garbage" polluting the forums.  Quit crying and go play the game.

I posted a toxic topic? okay buddy....  If I was a new player who read the resents topics ,went based on the recent discussions regarding gameplay, I would be highly discouraged to play the game.  Fact is most if this information is created by false and lazy player criteria who like to complain about everything. Every NCSFOT  Patch notes ( COMPLAIN)  *new event upcoming* ( COMPLAIN)  "GK will be removed" ( COMPLAIN)   Everything complain!!!!  I've yet to stumble into a positive forum topic.  Now I'm toxic? no you are wrong.    I intended to post more of a positive topic to encourage cry babies to actually play the game and stop complaining about everything in the forums.  

17 minutes ago, Tiest0 said:

You only complain about the rates in every single forum topic.  You constantly compare the server's to other (Illegal) or past  C1 servers . Lets talk about Alligator quest? or FOM, the super EXP scroll or the VIP 4. That is something that is not implemented in the past They are attempting to create a new version of the game based on classic experience with a more casual adventure.  You all complain about the new rates but fail to mention the positive part of the game.  Sounds to me like you all want to shape the game  YOUR WAY, by constant complaining about everything.  The more you complain the less they will listen to you.       My advice to you is    /start / settings / apps / lineage 2 folder / right click / Uninstall Do us all a favor. Good bye

we compare the game with the other 5 OFFICIAL classic servers btw. KR/TW/JP/EU/RU.
and yes  rates are broken,  economy is broken, spoiler  class is  dead and  so on

15 minutes ago, burgerking said:

we compare the game with the other 5 OFFICIAL classic servers btw. KR/TW/JP/EU/RU.
and yes  rates are broken,  economy is broken, spoiler  class is  dead and  so on

That's exactly my argument, this version of the game should not be compared to any other.  It has it's unique rate and version.  Have you seen any other version with VIP rates? no, so most of the rates and drops most be adjusted accordingly  to that is implemented in the NC SHOP  ( Free to play version).   As I do agree that some rates are still yet to be revised,  I disagree with the majority of the player bashing NCsoft staff and threatening to quit if nothing is fixed momentarily.  This is quite a young version of the game, I would suggest that instead of bitching and whining, play with what they give us until they find the appropriate adjustments.

hahahaha... when u spoke unprepared :D your post worth for a mame named "the mos braindeath player of all time"

when u reach 50 lvl + like us then u can say your opinion bout the server and the issues we are potiong out. 

U think is normal mob 67 lvl 2x life to give 400a and i the same time ant warrior for example gives 600a+ ? 

U tink 0 drop of any part or matterial or ANY adena at all (for doom kngihts) for example is normal? 

U think in giants cave is normal to have 0 mobs at all? 

Ur 2 dumb to know about that cuz u spoke before u even played the game. 

Im sure all of us will stop complaining when the server PROVE US WITH THE ORIGINAL DATA BASE OR THE DATA BASE FOR THIS SERVER.

WE WOUD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE WHAT IS THE RATE OF EX/PS/DROP/SPOIL FOR EACH MOB 1-80LVL 

IF GM STATES DATABASE IN WICH SAYS  FOR EXAMPLE : DOOM KNIGHT - NO DROP - NO ADENA AND 1/2 USSUAL EXP ... OK FINE.. BUT WE WILL KNOW ITS NORMAL FOR THIS SERVER CUZ ITS STATED. NON OF US KNOW WHAT EXACPLY IS THE STPOIL / DROP/ ADENA SP/ ON THE SERVER NOT ONLY FOR CERTEN AREA.. CUZ TEH SERVER IS NOT 1 AREA... 

WE WANT DATABACE LIKE L2WIKI/PMFUN OR WHAT EVER FOR THIS SERVER. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE WHAT TO EXPECT NOT TO GUESS NOT TO LOOK IN RUSSIAN DATABASE AND TO BE ACUSED THAT ITS DIFFERENT SERVER..  

I WANT TO KNOW FOR WHAT I PAY TO PLAY! NO MATER FREE OR NOT... I (AND MANY MORE) WOUD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WE ARE PLAYING (RATES - CUZ UR IDIOT AND WILL SAY LINEAGE 2 CLASSIC) 

I do not agree with you insulting people but I do agree with you in the aspect that people cry more than they should. I find that the game as it is now is challenging and I like it.. I do not like exp scrolls or buff scrolls at all.. but well..

27 minutes ago, dennyo said:

hahahaha... when u spoke unprepared :D your post worth for a mame named "the mos braindeath player of all time"

when u reach 50 lvl + like us then u can say your opinion bout the server and the issues we are potiong out. 

U think is normal mob 67 lvl 2x life to give 400a and i the same time ant warrior for example gives 600a+ ? 

U tink 0 drop of any part or matterial or ANY adena at all (for doom kngihts) for example is normal? 

Im sure all of us will stop complaining when the server PROVE US WITH THE ORIGINAL DATA BASE OR THE DATA BASE FOR THIS SERVER.

WE WOUD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE WHAT IS THE RATE OF EX/PS/DROP/SPOIL FOR EACH MOB 1-80LVL 

IF GM STATES DATABASE IN WICH SAYS  FOR EXAMPLE : DOOM KNIGHT - NO DROP - NO ADENA AND 1/2 USSUAL EXP ... OK FINE.. BUT WE WILL KNOW ITS NORMAL FOR THIS SERVER CUZ ITS STATED. NON OF US KNOW WHAT EXACPLY IS THE STPOIL / DROP/ ADENA SP/ ON THE SERVER NOT ONLY FOR CERTEN AREA.. CUZ TEH SERVER IS NOT 1 AREA... 

WE WANT DATABACE LIKE L2WIKI/PMFUN OR WHAT EVER FOR THIS SERVER. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE WHAT TO EXPECT NOT TO GUESS NOT TO LOOK IN RUSSIAN DATABASE AND TO BE ACUSED THAT ITS DIFFERENT SERVER..  

I WANT TO KNOW FOR WHAT I PAY TO PLAY! NO MATER FREE OR NOT... I (AND MANY MORE) WOUD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WE ARE PLAYING (RATES - CUZ UR IDIOT AND WILL SAY LINEAGE 2 CLASSIC) 

Finally someone with brain here.

congrats.

1 hour ago, Tiest0 said:

That's exactly my argument, this version of the game should not be compared to any other.  It has it's unique rate and version.  Have you seen any other version with VIP rates? no, so most of the rates and drops most be adjusted accordingly  to that is implemented in the NC SHOP  ( Free to play version).   As I do agree that some rates are still yet to be revised,  I disagree with the majority of the player bashing NCsoft staff and threatening to quit if nothing is fixed momentarily.  This is quite a young version of the game, I would suggest that instead of bitching and whining, play with what they give us until they find the appropriate adjustments.

i  like the hardcore rates too,  but some areas still need adjustment because 60+ mobs drop the same adena as ant nest.   other classics feel like pvp servers with  the wiki rates.

but that doesnt change the fact that spoil is worthless

• Amraith changed the title to Nothing is wrong with the rates, stop crying
1 hour ago, dennyo said:

I totally respect your desire to actually know what the rates are. I am sure they are currently taking into consideration much of the feedback posted in the forums, but definitely not those from players who are toxic and are constantly bitching and whining. The server is fairly new, I am sure soon there will be a unique NC soft classic WIKY.  Rather than pushing Ncsoft for the information at this moment, I much rather wait until they have a more redefined modification and provide a most proper permanent rate.  Every time they fix something or attempt to make an adjustment to the game, they get constantly criticized.  Based on the forums they never do anything right and I am not okay with that.  As I do agree the state of the game shouldn't be a permanent one I also agree that the Staff should be given space and time to process all the information provided by the players excluding those who are constantly duplicating forum post complaining over and over about the same stupid topic. While most of the players are demanding an immediate fix,  I suggest to those who really faithful to the game to remain calm and have faith that eventually everything will be fine.

Also You say I WANT TO KNOW FOR WHAT I PAY TO PLAY! NO MATER FREE OR NOT... I (AND MANY MORE) WOUD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WE ARE PLAYING (RATES - CUZ UR IDIOT AND WILL SAY LINEAGE 2 CLASSIC)

Nobody held a gun into your head and forced you to input your CC into your NCsoft account.  The game is free to download and free to play, if you decided to pay for perks, you gambled.  Ncsoft did not promise you any rates based on any WIKY>   Paying for the game is completely optional.   Good luck to you

Although I don't agree with the insults by the OP, he is right in regards to the exp scrool issue. It did ruin the game. People literally skip 35-50 areas, as there is no point wasting your time farming when you get 10kk exp every day (plus 37kk from Dungeon if you are lucky) every day. 

I think all that ppl want is x1 rates on all sections.
Then hardcore gamers can progress to hig lvl... gamers in their 30s can gather theirs stuff in the middle range and minimal gamers can hang in low/middle areas and gather their stuff ther.
Everyone would be happy -.-

1 hour ago, dennyo said:

F GM STATES DATABASE IN WICH SAYS  FOR EXAMPLE : DOOM KNIGHT - NO DROP - NO ADENA AND 1/2 USSUAL EXP ... OK FINE.. BUT WE WILL KNOW ITS NORMAL FOR THIS SERVER CUZ ITS STATED. NON OF US KNOW WHAT EXACPLY IS THE STPOIL / DROP/ ADENA SP/ ON THE SERVER NOT ONLY FOR CERTEN AREA.. CUZ TEH SERVER IS NOT 1 AREA...  

Also I want to mention Wiky's are usually released by a third party user not developers.  No MMORP is released immediately with a 100% information manual.  Yes you can argue that L2 is a 2004 game,  but this is a very unique classic server, I repeat is not BASED on any other server statistics.  The information eventually will be gathered once the game is in a more permanent state then it will be released to you.  Once the information sheds light, everything you knew about Illegal servers or SKELTH will stay in their server. Welcome to NA L2 classic :D 

2 hours ago, dennyo said:

Just another crybaby...useless comment in my opinion. 

Google “doom knight l2 classic” before writing your own opinion here. Or try another classic server.

They said in the beggining that there are locations without mobs which will be updated in future. Why would u need to cry about giant cave ?

4 hours ago, Tiest0 said:

So all the sudden of course once you hit 40, the drop seems mediocre, it's your fault.  NCsoft did introduce a hardcore and nostalgic experience Classic server, Those of you complaining have no idea what C1 was all about.  I do blame NCsoft for providing you with the 1kk scrolls quest.
The scrolls where intended for you  who want to play  2-3 hours a day and all the sudden feel they are superior because they got to lvl 50 popping EXP scrolls, You are the one now complaining you are (BROKE).  Back in C1 there was no such thing as EXP scroll,  you grind your self to where you are
If you get to lvl 50 in a week and post forum complain regarding the adena rate I suggest you find a new game to play. Do not sit here and say you have " classic experience"  You don't know shit!!!!! Classic is not based on SKELTH RATES OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL SERVERS,  is not based on WIKY.  It have it's own unique game Style and rates and currently NCsoft Staff are adjusting.   Instad of complaining and attempting to gain publicity by posting garbage on the forums, please do everyone who is currently enjoying the game a favor  AND leave, as you  claimed you would do couple weeks ago.. 

Ah so you started after they fixed lowbie rates. Grats on 40!

It has nothing to do with how fast you level up. It's bad rates, no multiple items on drops, a lot of 0 Adena kills, and trrible spoils with very rare multi spoil. Stop pretending that it has anything to do with c1. Never got 42 Adena in a full grp at level 50 in c1. 

Agree with the OP very much.

Here, I drew a history of L2 Classic NA adena scaling (https://imgur.com/a/cbXzDzP). Forgive me for my elite paint skills, but you get the point, oh you smart brilliant people you.

So at first it was nice and hard, but too hard for some (most) players. At this point nobody knows about the higher lvl zones, so nobody cares, but they probably scaled just fine. NCSoft's heart softens and they increase adena drops in low lvl zones. Alright, people calm down and keep on lvling, until they find out that in party zones, such as ant nest, they cant sustain a profit in a full party, so they start the crying. Once again, NCSoft complies and increases drops even more in lower lvl zones, such as ant nest and forgotten temple. Remember, adena was increased before already, so increase upon an already increased amount is a bigger increase than upon an unincreased amount such as in higher lvl zones. And now people see that in high lvl zones the adena amount, which is probably still pretty close to the original curve, is similar to that of Ant nest...

Conclusion--its players' own fault adena scaling is now terrible. Actually no, I blame NCsoft for being too soft.

Cheers and happy grinding to you all.

4 hours ago, Tiest0 said:

Agree.

Archived