Is it safe to invest time/money ?

MartyDeadly

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After seeing a couple of e-mails that the support team sent to people complaining about unfair ban saying: We are not going to reconsider the account closure. Any further e-mail may not be responded. ( or smthing like that )

A moderator said on a topic about the Ban Hammer: please submit a ticket do the support team.

These guys are really joking with us all...

21 hours ago, lum said:

All these know-it-all's have no clue. I have 10 Classic accounts--I've used 7 on and off since launch, and only 3 that I've made recently have been locked for "suspicious activity". The first locked account didn't even move out of the noob area or even hit a gremlin before I came back to find it was locked. Yeahh, real extreme botting there smart guys!

The second I made sure to kill a few mobs before going AFK (only for about 5 mins), and it was locked as well when I came back. 

The third one (today), I made it to level 18 and was in the middle of finishing the last part of the starter quest when my client closed.

I've done absolutely nothing different than when I started playing the first night of release and I have multiple 40's that haven't been locked. So this has to be either a recent development with XIGNCODE, or something NCWest modified themselves in the last few weeks. It seems to be some sort of false flagging, yet only effects newer accounts? It makes no damn sense.

So yes, innocent players are getting randomly banned. Although 30% of my total accounts, and 100% in the last 2 weeks seems a bit high for "random".

And you think that having 10 accounts is normal? You want to play alone with your full party

their new xinglingcode software thing is prob trowing out some false positives, probably other games or programs people have installed, maybe a computer virus you might have.

If they investigate and find out there is nothing wrong with that characters actions, everyone and their mothers are going to want their character investigated. Then you can imagine the work load.

All we can do is hope they find out what the problem is and the banning stops.

3 hours ago, Orocso said:

All we can do is hope they find out what the problem is and the banning stops.

How can you even keep playing tho ? As soon as the support told me they will stop answering my e-mails and it was definitive ban .. All my friends lost the will to play here ! some tried to keep going .. but we are all hunted by the ban hammer .. even me I started another pp and another spoiler right after that happened .. then you start playing .. and your mind is telling you .. you can lose everything again for no reason.. then you stop xDD

On 11/24/2018 at 12:43 AM, Userbaer said:

im sorry but i dont think anyone get banned without a reason. noone here can tell what u have done. maybe bought some nice adena or used power lvl service or got a driver, i dont know. but in l2 i dont trust a forum warrior who needs some pity. i play this game now since i dont know 10 years at all and i never got any acc banned, not here, not on skelth not on teon, so im sorry but you have done anything so take it like a man and not like a kid who blame everyone else.

You must of solo'd that entire time.  I have had several false bannings, 9 of 10 I got back, and know many people who also got it.  Myself and 2 of my cp members all got it at once, all accounts returned the next day.  Most botting bans will not come cry, they know what they did wrong.  Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  During the auto-signing of ceremony of chaos years ago there were tons of legit bans. 

hahahaha like if people that are using a bot come on the forum to complain after getting ban xDDD FIRST they don't get banned .. and second .. if it happens they just create a new account and keep going ? going on the forum to complain hahah waste of time .. while he come here to complain he's not farming .. not time to go on the forum :P

On 26/11/2018 at 1:25 AM, Baker said:

How can you even keep playing tho ? As soon as the support told me they will stop answering my e-mails and it was definitive ban .. All my friends lost the will to play here ! some tried to keep going .. but we are all hunted by the ban hammer .. even me I started another pp and another spoiler right after that happened .. then you start playing .. and your mind is telling you .. you can lose everything again for no reason.. then you stop xDD

who knows! 

I got 3 characters banned, i had a PC with 3 dorfs just sitting in town, they all banned during queue (non vip).

While i had my main and PP on another pc, same IP, they both fine, i even logged them in the pc the dorfs were when they got banned...

Guess nc soft just fails....

I hope i had found out about the adena rates during the patch notes lol

At the moment, at least how it looks with all the issues the server has, there is no point to invest money/time/energy into playing here.

After the wednesdays response that they will not change anything at all, and that everything is working as intended a lot of friends of my friends already left the server. Right now i am the only one that is left from my group. The upcomming december events are also a joke if you can even call them that..

I'll wait untill wednesday.... if something changes - it probably wont, then i'll probably leave myself.

Too bad they drove the server to the ground after 1,5months after the "release" because of the stupid decisions they made.

Archived