Forums

MAKING SOME ADENA

fishman

4 hours ago, Murad said:

The problem is u guys are heavily depending on QUESTS for adena and probably XP too. Most of those quest rewards are a side bonus, you're not supposed to earn adena from a quest to buy a full drop. Most of your income should come from trading and farming adena or XP with people rather than doing a quest solo.

I havent done a quest for adena since week 2 of the server.... I did farm spiders and orc quest until i had enough for top NG gear, took me about 15 hours in total.

making buffpet is good idea. There is no need to use heal pots after and with some buffs (from PP or SE) u kill cheaper too. And as u said some mobs drop keys for crafting items (not every item worth to craft) and u can see in towns which keys are needed atm and check l2wiki to see if mobs around your lvl drop it.

15 hours ago, Lawman said:

Interesting questions.

1.  I don't know if the problems still exist.  I do know there has been a complete turnover in the clans at the top since I last visited there, which may (or, to be honest, may not) have changed the paying with real money issue.  I need to learn more about the politics of the server before I can comment, except to tell you my own experience.

2.  Probably for as long as they need to.  It appears from how dead the low level areas are that they are not having a lot of success in attracting new customers.  That's a shame, because they try so much harder to please their players than NCWest does, but I guess NCWest has really hurt their business.  The specific subscription discount is scheduled to end on Dec. 12,  The exp bonus ends tomorrow.  The new packs for new characters, with the 30-day C expertise runes and equipment, appears to be permanent.  My guess is their "shop" is a last ditch effort to make enough money off the server to keep from having to shut it down. What they've put in to start with is mostly either cosmetic or help for new players, but the addition of a store is never a good sign.

3. No, you can't play without a subscription, but the subscription is half what you'd have to pay to keep VIP4 here.  

4. Yes, but you'd have to be the best player on the server to compete at that level.  As we knew from the day it was announced, F2P = P2W.  If you are okay with that, NCwest is for you.  If you'd rather everyone paid a small fee to play and was on a much more equal footing, then Skelth is the better choice.  

Your questions are interesting.  Let me ask you some:

1. No matter whether you think it's good or bad, does NCwest classic have lower adena/spoil/drop rates than Skelth?  Yes or no.

2. Is NCWest far more infested with bots and RMTs than Skelth?  Yes or no.

3. Will most people who play NCWest Classic for free (and do so honestly, no cheating!) be able to compete with the whales who spend tons of cash? Yes or no.

4. Does NCWest's L2Store already have more P2W items than Skelth's shop?  Yes or no. 

There is no right or wrong server for everyone.  But, at least until NCWest really addresses its problems, Skelth is a real, and, I think, a better, alternative for most players.

Thanks for answering.

I played Skelth from start,not all the time but i spent a in total almost 2 years ther,is a better server than this because is P2P as general speaking,but :

- there are no players,u will be really alone until u hit high lvls and when u hit them u will find that all the population is around 200/300 ppl,and whatever server is,no ppl = no fun

- they had automacro for more than 1 year,that means ppl has broken adena,stuff,lvls.i used that too even if they are a terrible feature,dont wanna lie,i have billions,3 weapons B ++++,armors B +++,mats to craft for all my life,i made 4 chars 76+(2 78+),other 70+,that in normal condition i would never had done(i mean,maybe my main,but 3 supports 76+..no way),and i was not even close to a pro looper,there was ppl with dozen of accounts running all daylong,u really think u can catch them because now they give u 30 days of hero weapons/armor?u cant use automacro now,it's a total unfair thing to newcomers.
Plus they had broken events that gave +16 weapons like it was raining,u see too many red weapons going around for my taste.
U have a game more enjoable starting there since u will have more rates and 30d power equip,u will kill faster cause u can use shots and u have runes and +15 dyes but when armor ends u will realize that server is broken and dead.

- price is way too high for an old game like this..u cant really play with only one account unless u go there with a CP,and sub is 25 euros for 3 months for 1 account (u have discount but only until somewhere in december),only first month is 2 euros.Here u can play for free,if u pay for vip 4 in this server is that u like wasting money honestly :D

Dude if u want to play without cp that can gather adenas and do some pt stuff together u will smash with ur NG gear until level 80.

First u should check some beginners guide how to even play solo and what should u do to get at least top C gear.

Many guides are made at russian forums, with basic google translator u will be able to translate and get the point of it.

But i can give u advice how i made at least for top D gear in 5 days (iv started playing at the end of the halloween event and i had no idea about top D weapons)

So i did spoiler with SE. I gather them together by lvl 15 only for having heal for my spoil and not spending 20000hours by resting hp. I was spoiling Hunter Tarantulas and all the mobs arround this spot. I was doing it only with 10 days set from lvl 10 and with NG gun form quest. By selling material that iv gathered till level 20 and full drops iv been able to pay shots and alacrity potions for farm. After that iv made class transfers and went to Spiders Nest near dark elven village. There are mobs called dark succubus. You can spoil there varnish and iron ore, it is one of the most requested material. By the level 22 i was able to buy Top NG weapon (from players for 200 000k) and i was there until level 25. By this time i was able to buy Tomahawk - Dgrade weapon for 700k and i went to partisans to hunt Ol Mahum Raiders. By the level of 28 iv gathered enough adenas by selling varnish and animal bones to afford Top D gun. Ofc by selling tomahawk and getting my 650k back. Actually i did crystalize it and sold DC for like 600k but i wanted tarbar asap :D .

This is just a road to top D gun, armor u can make by doing quest at lvl 25.

Sorry for my bad english but i hope it will help u

well i am 54 lvl crafter and  i waited for this update if it wasnt good i whould leave too AAAAND ofc it was a trash update so cya :3 i go afk fish on other games that are p2w but atleast rates work D

His 54 lvl crafter. We so arhd adena, exp ... it makes me though, is he bot use? We log, we farm , we do AOE party, CP/CLAN even randon, and till no adena no gear no exp.

And crafter 54 ? how is it possible? bot bot bot

Server full bot,

I made post report with photos, and it was deleted. Last night I had to ks bots in forgoten templo, they are stronger CP bot ... its ver awful to play this game!

illegal server has bann system, and this official dont have nothing to protect us from bot. Why?

In Cruma, full CP elemental summoner wc spoil EE, Full CP, Full assist on krators porta excuro ... lots of prof blod, karmian fulldrop C .. just for 1 player bot. and why?

If some private open a new world classic low rate, we gonna have a massive migration from official to private.

Low adena drop its no problem, low exp its not.. I love it.

Problem is bot... some plays use full CP bot to farm adena, then log main buy SS top Gear and go farm PVP ... its not fair.

PLS ADN .. stop with this..  block ban ... do somethig.. . gludio is losing players .... 

2 minutes ago, H3R3G3 said:

His 54 lvl crafter. We so arhd adena, exp ... it makes me though, is he bot use? We log, we farm , we do AOE party, CP/CLAN even randon, and till no adena no gear no exp.

Server full bot,

I made post report with photos, and it was deleted. Last night I had to ks bots in forgoten templo, they are stronger CP bot ... its ver awful to play this game!

illegal server has bann system, and this official dont have nothing to protect us from bot. Why?

In Cruma, full CP elemental summoner wc spoil EE, Full CP, Full assist on krators porta excuro ... lots of prof blod, karmian fulldrop C .. just for 1 player bot. and why?

If some private open a new world classic low rate, we gonna have a massive migration from official to private.

Low adena drop its no problem, low exp its not.. I love it.

Problem is bot... some plays use full CP bot to farm adena, then log main buy SS top Gear and go farm PVP ... its not fair.

PLS ADN .. stop with this..  block ban ... do somethig.. . gludio is losing players .... 

So much cry about bots. I see bots as cool opportunity to drop some stuff from them just train mobs and stun them. EZ

2 hours ago, Olord said:

I played Skelth from start,not all the time but i spent a in total almost 2 years ther,is a better server than this because is P2P as general speaking,but :

- there are no players,u will be really alone until u hit high lvls and when u hit them u will find that all the population is around 200/300 ppl,and whatever server is,no ppl = no fun

- they had automacro for more than 1 year,that means ppl has broken adena,stuff,lvls.i used that too even if they are a terrible feature,dont wanna lie,i have billions,3 weapons B ++++,armors B +++,mats to craft for all my life,i made 4 chars 76+(2 78+),other 70+,that in normal condition i would never had done(i mean,maybe my main,but 3 supports 76+..no way),and i was not even close to a pro looper,there was ppl with dozen of accounts running all daylong,u really think u can catch them because now they give u 30 days of hero weapons/armor?u cant use automacro now,it's a total unfair thing to newcomers.
Plus they had broken events that gave +16 weapons like it was raining,u see too many red weapons going around for my taste.
U have a game more enjoable starting there since u will have more rates and 30d power equip,u will kill faster cause u can use shots and u have runes and +15 dyes but when armor ends u will realize that server is broken and dead.

- price is way too high for an old game like this..u cant really play with only one account unless u go there with a CP,and sub is 25 euros for 3 months for 1 account (u have discount but only until somewhere in december),only first month is 2 euros.Here u can play for free,if u pay for vip 4 in this server is that u like wasting money honestly :D

Thank you very much for the perspective.  It's very helpful to know more about the history of the server.  Truth is, I'm not looking to catch up.  I know that's not possible.  But I do hope to get to useful levels, so I can at least participate in sieges and some top-end stuff.  Sieges are my favorite part of the game.  If I can accomplish that, I'll be happy.  

Interestingly, Skelth introduced brooches and jewels today.  But they did it right.  Everything available in-game, nothing in cash store.  It will be quite the adena sink, but that's probably needed from what you are saying above.  Thanks for writing.  

21 minutes ago, H3R3G3 said:

The daily quests allow anyone to be swimming in XP scrolls. Ofc, be smart and farm them, then use them in one go after you outlevel the daily quests.

18 minutes ago, iAfrou said:

So much cry about bots. I see bots as cool opportunity to drop some stuff from them just train mobs and stun them. EZ

You cannot drop anything if you die with 0 karma (or if you die with >0 karma but < 4 PK count). So bots will never drop anything, you are literally wasting your time.

This is a NCWest-exclusive feature, btw.

In NA classic you dont drop when you die from mob. So, no drop from bots.

Killing pets its no problem, Problem is full party BOT with tank healers buffers.

Last night I reported party bot, warlord StunShot from TeamUSA + SE + WC all full top D burning soulshot with perfect full assist. KS all the time and no answers when I called them. 

We have to keep reporting, last day GM banned lots of bots, Cruma Crater is free from bots. 

THX NCSoft ... thats what we want ... 

On 20/11/2018 at 7:49 PM, fishman said:

So im now level 30 and still rocking my No Grade fists, with buying the NG shots and pots and farming in dion plains im not making enough to cover the cost of shots and pots, if it wernt for the moon armor quest then id still be in NG armor set.  

Now the mobs in dions plains are starting to turn blue so im not getting much adnea off each kill now,  so ive moved to ant nest, having to use twice as much in shots and still not much adena so WTH am i supposed to do to make the millions of adena needed to buy new weapons??    

it makes no sense, any advice appreciated because  its pathectic,frustraiting and soon im gonna be skint and totally screwed.

That advices work only if you are a player that can spent time in market, otherwise dont read any.

And remember, L2 is 70/80% MARKET

Use market with several option:

1) Fishing (no need starting adena - a fisherman grow up in 2 hours, in your situation better made orc raider then you have NG fist):

- every fisherman when arrive at 20 give at least 30k clean and 6 SOP+10AB changing the coin that you acquire at 20 by oncetime lvl 20 daily

- made fishing 10day quest and fish buying the first 200 bait (daily give you 500 bait = 16 hour no stop fishing every day)

- sell fish to buyer or in sell if want

2) SSD MARKET (need little starting adena and a bit lurking market in Giran):

- Made a dwarf LVL 15 (for shout and double weight)

- Buy some D CRY

- Buy Soul Ore

- Craft and sell

3) OTHER (need a lot of lurking market in Giran)

- made 2 dwarf in 2 diff account

- buy and sell same items (mats are the best but you can made with CRY too)

HF and GL

Lineage classic its about CP Party or Party Random farm, It's not for solo player. Look for some clan faster, dont wast your time farming solo

Or you can farm with 2 or 3 friends or random ppl, with no ss use, AOE party or single target, but with no ss.

Forgoten Temple and Ant Nest has adena buffed, mobs 2x lot of exp lot of adena you can farm there with top no grade 190k cost.

Archived