Bishop IS really Needed?

Jolt2bolt

I saw a ton of bots and boxing characters that make doubt about making a Bishop as a main. Right now I'm playing a wizard that I plan to use to grin enough adena to buy a decent d grade weapon but I don't know if it worth that kind of pain. Playing solo can be easy with a summoner but it not that fun and I know that playing a bishop ensure the oportunity to find player that likes to play in group. Besides, I like the support role. What's your Opinion?

PD. If you can recommend me places to grin adena solo, it would be a plus!:D

Problem is the mana... human and elfs summoners can keep and keep healing even if that's not his main job, as a Bishop u'll get OOM sooner or later. As far as I see there should be some balance fixes to address this. But, yeah, I remember from Interlude Bishop was great.

16 minutes ago, Levx said:

Problem is the mana... human and elfs summoners can keep and keep healing even if that's not his main job, as a Bishop u'll get OOM sooner or later. As far as I see there should be some balance fixes to address this. But, yeah, I remember from Interlude Bishop was great.

I played before the summon fix so I never user the kat because it sucked too much exp... so in the end i had to control the mana. And the bishop had that problem until the skill called "invocation". I hope we can get that eventually or the time to recover mp will get larger!:S

I used to use a bishop too and it was fun!!:D

1 minute ago, Jolt2bolt said:

I played before the summon fix so I never user the kat because it sucked too much exp... so in the end i had to control the mana. And the bishop had that problem until the skill called "invocation". I hope we can get that eventually or the time to recover mp will get larger!:S

I used to use a bishop too and it was fun!!:D

Here the summon doesn't take exp, and last "indefinitely" and can heal and heal the master MP, them they can "resummon" and keep healing, that is a problem for every low lv healer :(.

Lets face it, a level 50 Prophet with Level 1 Battle Healer is outhealing every Bishop. Simply because this level 1 heal costs nearly no mana while heals decently enough. Out PP never ran out of mana due healing even on 50+ Farming spots. Bishops right now are simply useless, atleast for the current state of the game. We got both, Bishop and PP. The Bishop heals for prob. 2 Minutes untill he is out of mana, the prophet can continue untill he has to rebuff.

15 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

Lets face it, a level 50 Prophet with Level 1 Battle Healer is outhealing every Bishop. Simply because this level 1 heal costs nearly no mana while heals decently enough. Out PP never ran out of mana due healing even on 50+ Farming spots. Bishops right now are simply useless, atleast for the current state of the game. We got both, Bishop and PP. The Bishop heals for prob. 2 Minutes untill he is out of mana, the prophet can continue untill he has to rebuff.

In that case then, should I continue with the summoner and choose another class instead? like SE o EE? Or maybe play a tank or a SWS?

1 hour ago, Tzeo said:

Bishop has the best heals and ressurections in game. If you find a competitive clan (with lots of pvps, clan wars, sieges etc) you will be their god. 

When we started our clan, we had to sort Bishops out because like 70% of them wanted to play a Bishop. Yet they are useless untill Sieges/Patch 2

13 hours ago, Jolt2bolt said:

In that case then, should I continue with the summoner and choose another class instead? like SE o EE? Or maybe play a tank or a SWS?

a SWS is always needed. one the of most suggested classes on the Worldchat for CPs. A tank is needed for AOE Parties. Pretty sure being an active OL is rarely seen.

Archived