Raid BOSS solution

Hank

I would like to hear will be some solution for raids or not?

There is just few guys who can farm it not because of some extreme good gear. It's because of cheating. Just check who when and how kill rb's around. You will understund situation and what happening there. 4 ppl farm everyhing 85-105     All other players farm kartia.

Do something or you will need to close server soon.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minus the CC bug abused for the 105/107 9pm spawns, there's nothing wrong with the current system on field raids.

As an addendum, literally your entire post history is negativity and complaints. If you hate the game so much mb you should spend your time doing something else.

9 hours ago, 2SHAE said:

Minus the CC bug abused for the 105/107 9pm spawns, there's nothing wrong with the current system on field raids.

As an addendum, literally your entire post history is negativity and complaints. If you hate the game so much mb you should spend your time doing something else.

Seems you are scared of your future income.

You want say me that is normal that someone stay in game 24h every day? And normal is to use RB alert programs?

If you ask me i would delete rbs from the map and all notification.

This is how they can make more fun in game. PVP come from PVE.

4 hours ago, Hank said:

Seems you are scared of your future income.

You want say me that is normal that someone stay in game 24h every day? And normal is to use RB alert programs?

If you ask me i would delete rbs from the map and all notification.

This is how they can make more fun in game. PVP come from PVE.

I make 1-2Bil a day without touching a single raid boss - the cc abusers and the field raiders have zero affect on any income source I use.

All I see from your original and follow-up post is someone that is upset because another person can put in more time/effort than they themselves are willing to do for the same reward. I also have seen zero proof of your accusations that these farmers are using alert programs so until you post it i'm just gonna go ahead and assume your a salty nobody who claims to want the "PVP from PVE" while sitting in a neutral clan.

Ok lets clear something.

cc work as it should work, PVP zone doesn't help anything when raid is dead in 5sec from Eviscerator SM=immortal

If you guys wasn't on field RB's and you didn't try don't reply you are not competent.

1. It's not how much time someone have or not.

2. It's not anymore question about gear

3. It is about how fast are you, it's not how fast you kill RB.

4. It's how fast you appear after RB spawn. That mean that legit player can't stay 24h at PC and checking RB's every second.

Thats why i saying need delete rb's from the map and notifications.

There is are 5 ppl who keep all rb 85-105.  Where the rest of 1000 players? Farming istina octavis and kartia? :)

Why because they have low gear? NOT because don't CHEATING.

3 hours ago, JUDGE said:

Ok lets clear something.

cc work as it should work, PVP zone doesn't help anything when raid is dead in 5sec from Eviscerator SM=immortal

cc doesn't work as it should. The loot rights are supposed to disappear after 60 seconds since a long time ago and yet look at how the fixed spawn raids are handled in both servers. Unlike in the Innova servers where the GM's actually get involved with punishing those who abuse this bug and award the loot to the correct person/group retroactively, here the problem is simply ignored in any thread that even mentions it.

We rlly dont need any boss cuz only 1 guy is coming and farm them all day and also since this game is pay to win we dont rlly need bosses you cant rlly farm bosses now top dds for PvE propably can have 70%+ PvE dmg maybe more since they are so rich what are they doing at low lvls rbs? 88+? makes no sense what you want to farm those requiem packs? lifestones? dyes? ewr? ear? gtfo from low lvl rbs people want to lvl up by doing everyday a kartia makes no sense and its boring

21 hours ago, KKKm said:

Make dragons , high lvl hunting zones and rbs pvp zone and the problem is solved .

Read what they write, there  will nothing change if there is pvp zone.

WHY? Because Eviscerator can kill 2x 101lvl RB for 5-10sec.   Steal Mind=immortal=duration is around 45sec.

Only what will help us is to remove RB's from the map. And any notification.

Or simply BAN cheaters, block VPN. Reveal them.

2 hours ago, Hank said:

Read what they write, there  will nothing change if there is pvp zone.

WHY? Because Eviscerator can kill 2x 101lvl RB for 5-10sec.   Steal Mind=immortal=duration is around 45sec.

Only what will help us is to remove RB's from the map. And any notification.

Or simply BAN cheaters, block VPN. Reveal them.

He is right make it pvp zone so ppl can compete . Many times me and my cp tryed to kill bosses but the evic who kill him with his iss never flag and on mass respawn they use cc exploit and nobody want take 10-20 pk and drop all his gear . 

On 11/28/2018 at 6:11 PM, KKKm said:

Make dragons , high lvl hunting zones and rbs pvp zone and the problem is solved .

You are right about pvp zone only solution 

5 minutes ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

He is right make it pvp zone so ppl can compete . Many times me and my cp tryed to kill bosses but the evic who kill him with his iss never flag and on mass respawn they use cc exploit and nobody want take 10-20 pk and drop all his gear . 

You are right about pvp zone only solution 

Seems you never got any RB in your life. Do you ever heard for my teleport? If eviscerator jump full skilled buffed on rb what you gonna do? Kill him in pvp zone?

Are you joke with me? Show me any screenshot // video where you kill any rb in NAIA  open field raid.

If you ever saw any rb you should know that is not question you have good gear or not. Even if you have dragon wep lvl3 if you late what you gonna do? Kill RB minions?

Better shut up and go farm Kartia.

7 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

Are you joke with me? Show me any screenshot // video where you kill any rb in NAIA  open field raid.

If you ever saw any rb you should know that is not question you have good gear or not. Even if you have dragon wep lvl3 if you late what you gonna do? Kill RB minions?

Better shut up and go farm Kartia.

Game is how  it is and it was like that . If you cant compete go play another easier game  . I still bereave that raids and dragons should pvp zones !  BB and go farm some balor (this boss is for you ) And leave to big boys the big raids . 

On 11/21/2018 at 3:09 PM, KKKm said:

MAKE RB’s and DRAGONS pvp zone and let them cry .

Still only solution ! 

5 minutes ago, KKKm said:

Game is how  it is and it was like that . If you cant compete go play another easier game  . I still bereave that raids and dragons should pvp zones !  BB and go farm some balor (this boss is for you ) And leave to big boys the big raids . 

Still only solution ! 

Haha Ok make it pvp zone i will 1 shot you every time i see you just give me your name.

11 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

You wanna say to us you are BIG what G@y? :D

Give us some prove how you kill any rb.

You are simply one of G@Y's who cheating, or you just  have not seen anything further  of Aden Town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZNjq6a7aA0 imagine if boss is pvp zone you can kill everybody ez pz    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFDVdmoRgBg&t=4655s

2 hours ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZNjq6a7aA0 imagine if boss is pvp zone you can kill everybody ez pz    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFDVdmoRgBg&t=4655s

Ok i will start to draw.

1. In that video i didn't saw any pro guy with eviscerator reloged teleported with full buf etc.

2. Where you will find ppl for pvp or your clan mates so fast

3. Meaning so fast ( RB spawn random right, you and your cp have my tp everyone to every rb? Have RB alarm? All are online in same time?)

Anyway i would like pvp zone just to prove you will lose again :) Same guys who kill now will kill again. Thats why i said remove RB's from the map and notification 1000x i will repeat. So noone can't know what rb up when etc. Run and check if is alive. MORE chance for everyone.

Archived