Raid BOSS solution

Hank

3 hours ago, JUDGE said:

Will you pvp zone help you in case look at video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-09gorx8RJA

RB spawn after 5sec dead :D till you call clan mate for pvp 10rbs dead

All that maters are bosses 105 + rest are useless since the lvl you should be in this content is 105 -108 .and yes on Big raids pvp zone is important . 

4 hours ago, JUDGE said:

Will you pvp zone help you in case look at video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-09gorx8RJA

RB spawn after 5sec dead :D till you call clan mate for pvp 10rbs dead

Tell me which top tier known player is not or never been cheating in this game? And which one was caught even with evidence permanently? It would be a miracle even for me after 7 years. 

14 hours ago, KKKm said:

cancel = most op skill in game . and you have no gear to kill raids . use more l2 store if you want to compete with those who support this game 

Why do we have to pay to play? those who pay shouldnt farm rbs 88 lvl since they are "billioners" in their minds 

14 hours ago, KKKm said:

Game is how  it is and it was like that . If you cant compete go play another easier game  . I still bereave that raids and dragons should pvp zones !  BB and go farm some balor (this boss is for you ) And leave to big boys the big raids . 

Still only solution ! 

Compete? balor? cmon you mean Complete and Baylor and since its easy this game for you why dont you find a harder one? 

13 hours ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZNjq6a7aA0 imagine if boss is pvp zone you can kill everybody ez pz    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFDVdmoRgBg&t=4655s

On the second video i only saw you hiding no auction no nothing xD hiding behind a rock is this what you call pvp with dragon wep and you died whatever random 

3 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

On the second video i only saw you hiding no auction no nothing xD hiding behind a rock is this what you call pvp with dragon wep and you died whatever random 

Also in your chat afraid to put Damage taken? i see your were liek 1-2 shots and you cant 1 shot enemies? fake dragon wep or wut? 

8 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

also lke you teleporting killing 1-2 guys are pr lol PR guy is this what you call pvp? 

Easy to judge hard to do ? Let me explain you . You have no dragon weapon , you do no pvp , you farm no rbs , you don’t spend on l2 store , but you are jealous about others :) trying alwayes to say how bad others are wile you are the worst :) Owned ! 

21 minutes ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

Easy to judge hard to do ? Let me explain you . You have no dragon weapon , you do no pvp , you farm no rbs , you don’t spend on l2 store , but you are jealous about others :) trying alwayes to say how bad others are wile you are the worst :) Owned ! 

Hahaha Good JOKE ok Give me your nickname in game. Lets do pvp 1vs1 to show you who am i, what gear i have and experience. Please

9 hours ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

All that maters are bosses 105 + rest are useless since the lvl you should be in this content is 105 -108 .and yes on Big raids pvp zone is important . 

You are simply noob or simply licker ass of 4 ppl in server who keep all rbs 85-105 RUSIAN FAMILY (exeqtor, overdps, ashes aka dodge, and va1iant aka gradpa or w1nchester)

You want to say me only 4 guys in server have top gear and buy in l2 store? Do you know how they buying? Spending $? NOT  Spaming WTB NC WTB NC :D

RTM-ers

Wanna to say you more noob lets go check in NAIA atleast fixed time resp rb 101lvl  (BECAUSE RANDOM RESP RB YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE) why? Because you are simply NOOB  2x rb 101 lvl in 10sec DEAD!!! 1 guy (eviscerator). LETS DO PVP ZONE! :D

As i said you again. BIG G@y Show me your how your gear and experience is good in pvp vs me. If you are scared then show me video where you killed atleast one rb 88lvl. Or can you even kill that Baylor? :D For you best game is TETRIS or SUPER MARIO.

Edited by JUDGE

7 hours ago, golemka said:

Tell me which top tier known player is not or never been cheating in this game? And which one was caught even with evidence permanently? It would be a miracle even for me after 7 years. 

I know dude, guy who farmed 5 years ago in NAIA farm today also. Nothing change same RUSIAN family there. WHY they allow rmt and cheating. Lets guys FROM NCSOFT to answer us.

Edited by JUDGE

4 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

Some people just buying buying buying they get top gears and they cant pvp cuz they dont know how 

That's also true. But again even if they know but they are legit they can't fight vs cheaters. Anti hiding scripts, anti back stab scripts, and all other things what exist on the black market. So what they can do? Copy paste them buy 1. buy gear 2. make lvl 3. make some experience 4. buy script and maybe you will WIN maybe. If your script is better :)

6 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

I know dude, guy who farmed 5 years ago in NAIA farm today also. Nothing change same RUSIAN family there. WHY they allow rmt and cheating. Lets guys FROM NCSOFT to answer us.

Let me answer to you : RB farm is not for care bears like you . Need to  make dragons pvp zone , rbs pvp zone and all hight hunting exp areas pvp zone. 

4 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

That's also true. But again even if they know but they are legit they can't fight vs cheaters. Anti hiding scripts, anti back stab scripts, and all other things what exist on the black market. So what they can do? Copy paste them buy 1. buy gear 2. make lvl 3. make some experience 4. buy script and maybe you will WIN maybe. If your script is better :)

Any proof of this cheats ? Show use we’re are those anti hide anti back stab . My answer to your accusations about cheats : STOP WATCHING SIENCE FICTION FILMS 

9 minutes ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

Any proof of this cheats ? Show use we’re are those anti hide anti back stab . My answer to your accusations about cheats : STOP WATCHING SIENCE FICTION FILMS 

Why you avoid pvp vs me? Record me any video where you even catch (not kill) any rb atleast 85-101 random respawn.

STOP talking bulshit if you avoid PVP vs only me.

I would show proofs if NCsoft will not delete that post like every time they do. :D I think i explained enough. Everything after it what you can talk is simply your not knowledge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

Stop watching sience fiction films guyes . You start to beleave they are real . 

1 hour ago, JUDGE said:

3 hours ago, JUDGE said:

For you it's Science Fiction. :D

I will educate you how it work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGjG0bTngQo

Overdps and his friends are out of control :( sad to see this but STILL  there is hope if raids  become pvp zones , dragons  become pvp zones and all high lvl hunting zones  become pvp zones !

On 11/30/2018 at 4:25 PM, JUDGE said:

For you it's Science Fiction. :D

I will educate you how it work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGjG0bTngQo

It's sad and funny. But true.

That's why game is dead, every day less players.

They expect that someone will spend their real money for fight with someone who made hundreds of bilions TOP gear by cheating (not spending single $).

If they want to check and ban. They will.  BUT they don't want.

So why should someone spend money here? For lose every single rb and fight?

• 3 months later...

I think we gonna get the new update that will remove all current raid boss and replace them with lvl106+

Its logical because for top players there is no reason for them to hunt low raids but for farmers its a different story.