Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 5am PST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Black Friday Promotions will start. Please see the news post for more details.
  • Puss the Cat’s dye exchange services will end.
  • The Free Teleports server setting will remain for one week.
  • A couple of cosmetic items will be added to L2 Store:
    • Coronet – 400 NCoin (females only)
    • Gold-rimmed Glasses – 320 NCoin (VIP 2 only)

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 5am PST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

• Black Friday Promotions will start. Please see the news post for more details.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Are you planning to fix the security system that is banning random people ?

3 hours ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

Are you planning to fix the security system that is banning random people ? I do not want tickets answered for theft without intelligence!

3 hours ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

OK It seems that you continue to ignore the players who sustain this game. Nothing about Adena or your adjusted drops, do not keep saying that you are sitting on a table discussing the drop of Adena, we want an answer and something concrete no more lies, be fair at least once with the players that keeps the servers standing! C'mon @Hime say somthing about drops of adena TODAY!

9 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 20, 2018 at 5am PST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

lol WHERE FIX ADENA DROP

• L2 Team

The issue with the rates is still in discussion. Understandably, players want to see a solution for it now, but we are still working out the details and the long term solution. More information will be posted when we have it. Thank you!

What are waiting for? Do they continue discussing after more than a month?

If a monster level 28 drops the same or MORE adena than a monster level 45, here it's a CLEARLY PROBLEM. Nothing to discuss. NOTHING.

People is tired of waiting, too many just leave because the DEV TEAM don't do anything. It's A OFFICIAL SERVER, WHY TAKE MUCH TIME TO FIX SOMETHING VERY SIMPLE?

I don't understand, really. I came here for a serious servitor.

This cant be. The only thing that you people fix or add is more L2 Store stuff, the community is sending clear messages about what we want or what needs a fix and the only thing that you hear is the sound of coins, then you discuss a fact in game like adena low drops, that cant be entering in a discussion, that needs to be fixes because its a fact.

13 minutes ago, Hime said:

The issue with the rates is still in discussion. Understandably, players want to see a solution for it now, but we are still working out the details and the long term solution. More information will be posted when we have it. Thank you!

Could you please explain us why you simply are not answering the question about the broken security system? It seems pretty weird the way that the support team and the community managers/moderators are dealing with this situation and how you all are behaving whilst people are losing accounts ...

9 minutes ago, Hime said:

Tell me you are joking. I am freaking 55 PR which can solo EV with shots, but can't even duo it cause each restock is -50k adena. And believe me, this is the spot you "fixed". I am VIP 4 and this is riddicolous. You ruined this game with your stupid "free to play". Free to play means when you buy some item you are able to have same adena drop like "pay to play", and now, people who pay max VIP can't even have 1/2 of "pay to play". Fix it quickly, cause people are abandoning this server, and you are killing it.

@Hime i think you don't understand you loose people because of that :P People who play solo not in CP can't even earn for shots/potions.... i checked l2 wiki which is compatibile with L2 classic EU and all spots 40+ have 3x higher adena rate than here... What are you waiting for ?

So another week goes on with nothing being done. Kinda ridiculous with the money that the vip players are spending. Good thing classics been open for sometime now and no results. @Hime @Juji when can we expect something to be done with the current situation of all the issues. Exp rates,adena rates,spoil rates,spell book drop rates. 

@Hime

Hime, after the last unscheduled maintenance many people (myself included) started having lag issues. Lag spikes where the game freezes for about 5 to 10 seconds. Never had them before. I've sopken with mane people with the same problem and all started having this issue since last thursday after last restart. Can you please make sure someone take a look at this? Thank you very much!

EDIT: I play in Giran BTW

46 minutes ago, Hime said:

I have repeatedly asked why you don't simply adopt an across-the-board solution based on the old 1.5 rates or some fraction of those rates you think is appropriate for a free-to-play server.  You have repeatedly ignored the question.  That solution is complete, easy to implement, works long-term and ends the problem forever.  Why aren't you adopting it?  Thank you for answering this time.

I'm really struggling to understand the "long term solution"

Over two weeks ago your team, based on player feedback and testing, identified an issue with adena scaling post 40 but you chose only to address certain hunting areas. 

You never gave a reasoning behind this or any further explanation

We're TWO WEEKS FROM THIS PATCH, which was 2 weeks away from when the adena scaling was first recognized lets be honest. 

I cannot understand why there hasn't been some BASE RATE INCREASE... Why in gods name are u testing and scaling specific areas only?  You're only forcing more competition into specific areas... plus with your PK scroll sale its just going to be a gong show.  

2 minutes ago, FatChocobo said:

@Hime Why would you even consider removing this next week? Just leave it in indefinitely until you're sure you've fixed the broken rates.

Because apparently they have a gigantic lack of foresight, which is quite evident with all the poor decisions so far which resulted in them losing a lot possible profits. Seriously NCsoft, take your shop hats and go shove them where the sun don't shine until you fix all the other issues.

3 minutes ago, FatChocobo said:

@Hime Why would you even consider removing this next week? Just leave it in indefinitely until you're sure you've fixed the broken rates.

It looks me to that its just a fancy way of saying: We don't care.

The concern they do not want to say to us are the BOTS that each passing day achieve more and more Adena for sale, while players who play with their fingers for hours and stock a Adena mizerably bad in their warehouses. Stop this stupidly bad answer about  "We are discussing while drinking a drink and we laugh at players who dedicate hours in this game".

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Jesus...

Archived