Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Hime

adena quantity is just A SHAME.

drop rates and spoil rates are A SHAME.

already 1 week in SOS to only get SB horror and Advanced block. 4 glaives blades and 3 mithril dagguer blade

like 20 leathers between my 3 chars, some stems, mithril ore like 12, and 7 elven ring piece

all my toons are vip1.

time spend aprox: more than 50+ hours easily.

what they have to discuss ? pay more to get more %items? but the adena quantity will be the same.

people cant afford ssc bssc some books...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Hime said:

The issue with the rates is still in discussion. Understandably, players want to see a solution for it now, but we are still working out the details and the long term solution. More information will be posted when we have it. Thank you!

This isn't hard... it truly isn't. There are rate makers out there that can fix this in a matter of minutes. It's not hard to make the rates 1x and then for VIP you apply the multiplier. Priv servers have been doing it since the original C1 files leaked. We know according to glassdoor reviews of ncsoft you guys don't have the ability to change it, and we also know that Korea could quite literally give two-shits about us but, you truly are killing this game again we aren't blaming you and juji but one of you needs to show these posts to upper management. 

Just now, Linual said:

it is after 1300 GMT+1 like 30 minutes. don't defend their fails and lazyness

Yes, I agree they're absolutely lazy but 8 am Pacific is 8 am Pacific. no matter what. GMT -5 is what you're looking for. It's annoying I know, especially for Europeans.

13 hours ago, Hime said:

The issue with the rates is still in discussion. Understandably, players want to see a solution for it now, but we are still working out the details and the long term solution. More information will be posted when we have it. Thank you!

Take your time, the current settings are already easy mode for old school L2ers. I am certain you guys will get it right with next adjustment. Which is why its taking some time to coordinate. F2P comes with a price.. impatient whiney kids @Hime

13 hours ago, Hime said:

Please while you discuss this , take a look at spoil amounts too. There are monsters supposed to spoil >1 quantity of basic mats (1-3, 1-5 etc) but the result is always 1. Since the wiki info is this you must do something about it.

4 hours ago, mixa said:

Revert back the rates in the lower areas. Having them so boosted, stimulates and helps the bots.

Doing that will actually fix the problem that was created by this boost - lv40+ areas to look like being broken (which they are not).

Add untradeable shots reward to daily dungeons.

This is true, but first fix lvl 40+, but that wont stop bots i guess, bots will be stopped only with active gms

3 minutes ago, Sctr said:

@Hime when are you guys removing the "were going to ban your account, not provide any answers, and ignore your support requests" event? 

<8()

Better get used to that, that's their modus operandi, it has been for 14 years, and it's never going to change. 

I had worked with community support for years and I understand how hard it is for both sides. 

NCSoft probably is focusing on their FY19 (Fiscal Year) and trying to get more profit with the investment of the game. As I've seen, they need to discuss with NCSoft Korea about new releases and these stuff takes time. Unfortunately, a bit of transparency is missing from the community management informing the progress of next steps. I hope you guys look after this carefully because it's notable the reduction of players after their lvl's 40+ (Right! It's understandable as they just came here thinking would be easy to play as it was until lvl 39). 

Players are urging for Adena/spoil/exp. Many others will quit from the server soon if this game continues having this issue. As NCSoft KR have been successfully launched and fixed `everything` there, why don't you guys put on the table all requirements formalized for the game and try to provide a good experience for your players?. The number of posts/replies on the forum is massively big regarding those issues. 

Many people are giving you a second change after many weeks. We hope this gets sorted out as soon as you can. If not, at least inform the players how are the status of these issues officially. 

regards

@Hime is the Report Buttom in-game working? because i'm reporting everyday the same guy for the last 10 days.

He is at Forest of Evil, near the Tower of Insolence. With 3 boxes. EVERYDAY, for 10 days. It's kinda dissappointing to see this.

Because it's not a low level grind/farm. They're mobs level 45-49 that drops the Swords for TOP C Duals, (Raid, Katana, Shimshr). I go there to farm a little and he is botting.

They said they won't fix the rates for now.

What's so hard to understand? You agree to the rules when you hit "accept".

Yeah, its lame , you have to choose between Cruma , EV and DV - live players will have to group for exping.

Do your dailies, hate on the bots who run trains in solo locations, enjoy random gameplay, the boring grind and try to relax. Its not the same l2 except for the same bad aspects from before, however I do kind of enjoy what we've got. Also, yeah, merge servers soon, otherwise too many players will the quit before the first siege. If NCsoft wants players to bring in more cash they should make people feel like they are in a competition, otherwise they've go not reson to spend any time on the game.

Adena drops are fine. I hope they will never increase it. U are not supposed to get all the best items easily. Ppl who cry so much about ade a drops are usually the people who rush to xp and then leave regardless of server. However pk scrolls in shop is a horrible decision. Rip all the newbies in partisan. As long as u have money u can even get away with murder. It's NA server afterall

You guys realise that drops/adena dont scale just because they want slow down top dogs (aka-some of them-rmters)? I myself as a nolifer grind machine i saw half areas that i used to farm getting fixed AFTER most people rich the level to grind there. Like FT+ant nest. Guess what? If i did farm with current rates i would be rich now ingame (compairing most people). Already with nerfed rates i made around 25 million at aden server and im not even focused mainly on adena. Imagine what an rmter could do if 60+ areas were all fixed. Ncwest would lose so much revenue. They dont sell weapons/armor/adena at store, but rmters DO. If want normal rates at all areas, prepare for p2w items in store and a fight between l2store-adena sellers for who will sell at better price like it happends on live servers. I know i was there for years.. I know its SAD but thats how it is... All i can say is that people are always the problem. People sell adena to rmters so they can resell them to other people higher price. People create bots to be ''superior'' and progress faster in game. People destroy market by dropping prices without a reason at items that have demand, believing that this will cause people to buy them faster. People want to make a life out of a game designed to make you have fun. If everyone wanted just to have fun, none of this would exist.

6 minutes ago, DonnieBlunt said:

Adena drops are fine. I hope they will never increase it. U are not supposed to get all the best items easily. Ppl who cry so much about ade a drops are usually the people who rush to xp and then leave regardless of server. However pk scrolls in shop is a horrible decision. Rip all the newbies in partisan. As long as u have money u can even get away with murder. It's NA server afterall

Play a tyrant wasting 2k ss minimum p/buff round = 16k getting a income of 6 to 8k p/buff round in better scenario and tell me after they are fine, oh wait may u troll saying to save ss like some...

14 hours ago, Hime said:

Here is something productive you can take your supervisors. I will draft out a very basic formula that in theory will work and scale. The community is welcome to assist in the creation of the adena drop algorithm since this is taking a while. You need to set up something along these lines (I will not factor in drop rate as I feel the player shouldn't expect to always get adena from the mob). As for the Adena Drop range(123a-234a), feel free to play with the number of hits needed to create a range and should be all set.

Adena Dropped = (((# of hits needed to kill mob + expected player cost per hit) + Player Level)* (The hardness of the mob))

260 = ((10*10)+30)*2) would be what a 30th level tank person who has a mid D wep using shots should make when killing a 2x mob in this example.

448 = ((10*18)+44)*2) would be what a 44th level person using a C grade weapon with shots to a kill 44th level 2x mob. Feel free to play around with it.

Archived