Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Hime

1 hour ago, leoniums7 said:

adena quantity is just A SHAME.

drop rates and spoil rates are A SHAME.

already 1 week in SOS to only get SB horror and Advanced block. 4 glaives blades and 3 mithril dagguer blade

like 20 leathers between my 3 chars, some stems, mithril ore like 12, and 7 elven ring piece

all my toons are vip1.

time spend aprox: more than 50+ hours easily.

what they have to discuss ? pay more to get more %items? but the adena quantity will be the same.

people cant afford ssc bssc some books...

i was at sos for 1 week too.get NOTHING.ZERO DROPS.so be happy for u using vip1 instead of mine vip4

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, RedditPolice said:

They might be trying to dry us up in adena so they can add it to the l2 Shop...

I just don't get it. I'm in the 50s and I don't even wanna progress anymore right now. I just started a new character to be able to sustain a couple shots per day on my highest one.

I understand, I halted progression mid 40's when the teleport fees kicked in and I was anchored (im a tank) where I was. Instantly rerolled into a dps just to be able to keep going.

recently, I just went up to level 44, and being an archer, I do not have any solo spot where I could level up without losing adena. 
I will focus on uploading a dwarf now, but if they do not fix the drop of adena in the single spots, I will end up leaving the game ...

BY google traductor

33 minutes ago, Spoiler123654 said:

You guys realise that drops/adena dont scale just because they want slow down top dogs (aka-some of them-rmters)? I myself as a nolifer grind machine i saw half areas that i used to farm getting fixed AFTER most people rich the level to grind there. Like FT+ant nest. Guess what? If i did farm with current rates i would be rich now ingame (compairing most people). Already with nerfed rates i made around 25 million at aden server and im not even focused mainly on adena. Imagine what an rmter could do if 60+ areas were all fixed. Ncwest would lose so much revenue. They dont sell weapons/armor/adena at store, but rmters DO. If want normal rates at all areas, prepare for p2w items in store and a fight between l2store-adena sellers for who will sell at better price like it happends on live servers. I know i was there for years.. I know its SAD but thats how it is... All i can say is that people are always the problem. People sell adena to rmters so they can resell them to other people higher price. People create bots to be ''superior'' and progress faster in game. People destroy market by dropping prices without a reason at items that have demand, believing that this will cause people to buy them faster. People want to make a life out of a game designed to make you have fun. If everyone wanted just to have fun, none of this would exist.

I feel like the solution to this is paying for 3 people to be active daily for 8 hours a day, just banning bots, and VPN protection going live. Now you can reduce the load to a part-timer doing the banning a weekly or daily basis. Cause when I hear RMTER being a problem its because of bots. Not because of other live players being so bleep good at the game that most other live players have to find a way to leech off them in order to keep playing.

3 hours of maintenance to put accessory pay and promotion to pay, that disgusting, while the server is full of error in adena ban etc ... totally unnecessary this update, whats good to fill with pay item and does not meet the server's need in relation to the players that maintain it.not counting on the bad service imposed by the company 3 hours to perform 3 unutual topics.

I understand why so much time to make a decision. It must be very studied and for a long period. And there's a Whole burocracy folks, so maybe next week we're gonna get answers.

@Hime It's better study this hard, and also if you aprove adena fixing scale and rate, you better already have an idea for VIP system.

This is NOT a prelude/C1-2 experience.  This is a pure p2w Korean version of L2.  You can look at Prelude drops and spoils (luckily we have a print source(Prima Guide).  They made spell books near impossible to force player to buy shop items for hunting.  Spoils are set to give only 1 of an item instead of the multiples (i.e. Graveyard Predator in a "fixed" area level 59 mob spoiling 1 animal bone and/or 1 animal skin at a 20% rate.)  People that are happy with current rates are those that spent tons of cash either in game shop or RMT and want to protect their "investment".  Happy that the only content players are the whales.

2 minutes ago, SertaoKnight said:

I understand why so much time to make a decision. It must be very studied and for a long period. And there's a Whole burocracy folks, so maybe next week we're gonna get answers.

@Hime It's better study this hard, and also if you aprove adena fixing scale and rate, you better already have an idea for VIP system.

I am just worried that I have seen 10-15% of my friends list stop playing and no new influx of players.  They have less time than they think to fix this. 

2 minutes ago, Tonk said:

This is NOT a prelude/C1-2 experience.  This is a pure p2w Korean version of L2.  You can look at Prelude drops and spoils (luckily we have a print source(Prima Guide).  They made spell books near impossible to force player to buy shop items for hunting.  Spoils are set to give only 1 of an item instead of the multiples (i.e. Graveyard Predator in a "fixed" area level 59 mob spoiling 1 animal bone and/or 1 animal skin at a 20% rate.)  People that are happy with current rates are those that spent tons of cash either in game shop or RMT and want to protect their "investment".  Happy that the only content players are the whales.

Eventually, the whales will leave too. That's what they don't realize. 

15 hours ago, Draven said:

Why you dont fix adena drop rate on all areas?????

No point to fix it ,Pay to play :D,if 20+ mobs drop same adena as 50+ or some times more ..If they fix adena rate People just stop pay to them, so no point to fix it :)need adena make low lvl mage and farm :D

48 minutes ago, Mastergumble said:

Play a tyrant wasting 2k ss minimum p/buff round = 16k getting a income of 6 to 8k p/buff round in better scenario and tell me after they are fine, oh wait may u troll saying to save ss like some...

Well, first of all back in real classic shots were not auto used and they were a premium item that u would use only on skills and not normal hits. Second of all i managed to get dwarf to lvl 40 without shots and no grade weapon before they increased the adena drop in most areas. If u go - with tyrant that's becauee u choose bad locations to farm mate. Go ob and u will get all the ss money back np. U can also sell all the trash keymats for 1.1k. 

15 minutes ago, Pacha said:

3 hours of maintenance to put accessory pay and promotion to pay, that disgusting, while the server is full of error in adena ban etc ... totally unnecessary this update, whats good to fill with pay item and does not meet the server's need in relation to the players that maintain it.not counting on the bad service imposed by the company 3 hours to perform 3 unutual topics.

People you are stupid or wtf if you think they will fix what we need adena/drop/spoil etc .. ? They fix all shit to make more money ...not for better gaming for us .. they focus in $$$ to make more and more every day.. look at all this updates ..they make people angry because we not even need them... but they need ...to add some shit on ncoint shop etc :D 

40 minutes ago, November said:

Here is something productive you can take your supervisors. I will draft out a very basic formula that in theory will work and scale. The community is welcome to assist in the creation of the adena drop algorithm since this is taking a while. You need to set up something along these lines (I will not factor in drop rate as I feel the player shouldn't expect to always get adena from the mob). As for the Adena Drop range(123a-234a), feel free to play with the number of hits needed to create a range and should be all set.

Adena Dropped = (((# of hits needed to kill mob + expected player cost per hit) + Player Level)* (The hardness of the mob))

260 = ((10*10)+30)*2) would be what a 30th level tank person who has a mid D wep using shots should make when killing a 2x mob in this example.

448 = ((10*18)+44)*2) would be what a 44th level person using a C grade weapon with shots to a kill 44th level 2x mob. Feel free to play around with it.

U forgot that adena has 70% chance to drop. 

21 minutes ago, Tonk said:

Prelude was subscription based so there was no need for cash shop. In this server there is NOTHING P2W yet. U can play free trial here basically, if u want full game - buy vip 4. U can't get a better deal. 

1 minute ago, DonnieBlunt said:

Prelude was subscription based so there was no need for cash shop. In this server there is NOTHING P2W yet. U can play free trial here basically, if u want full game - buy vip 4. U can't get a better deal. 

Prelude was cheaper than vip 4

21 minutes ago, Tonk said:

I am just worried that I have seen 10-15% of my friends list stop playing and no new influx of players.  They have less time than they think to fix this. 

Those ppl in ur fl would have stopped playing whatever the rates were. Most of ppl who are still playing in this server are still playing only because u need to think about more things than just grinding mindlessly, even if they dont agree with it. Its l2 but before that its RPG.

5 minutes ago, DonnieBlunt said:

U only need to buy vip 4 once. While prelude was 15 usd/month

No you don't, VIP 4 only lasts 30 days then resets and if you don't have enough nccoin spent you will lose you VIP 4 which is $50 USD to get. So go ahead and waste $30-50 every 30 days like an idiot. I would rather pay the $15 a month and have nccoin done away with.

I'm sure you have seen the huge decline in your player base already due to rates. I don't remember the last time there was even a queue on TI. I cannot believe how long it is taking you guys to fix something so simple. The game is literally unplayable for some classes and It is impossible for some players to progress at all. It's been like this for 2 months now. The excuse of "free to play" vs "subscription" is not valid in this case. It's not like you can buy a rune to magically make your adena drops scale to a rate where you can actually make money hunting mobs. And the price you have soulshots at from the shop is outrageous to begin with. I shouldnt have to pay over 5$ every hour or so just to go out and level. I shouldn't have to level numerous characters to 40 just to support my 5X Archer. Huge waste of time, and money. The longer you wait the more people are going to quit which means less $$$$ for you. The business model of these lineage 2 servers that you have designed is making farmers $$$$, while you progressively lose $$$$ revenue. 

Here's what you need to do

1) Increase the damn adena rates in the solo areas which are completely screwed up. I should NOT for ANY reason no matter where I am hunting get more adena from a level 20-30 mob than i would from a level 50 mob. Its insane, and makes absolutely no sense.

2) Make your soulshots affordable, and add c shots to your shop. Lets do the math. At the current rate, what is it? 80 coins for 1000 D soulshots? So what is that. 5 bucks for 5,000 soulshots? Do yo know how long 5k soulshots last in this game?? Not very long depending on your class, maybe a few hours at the most? So lets say I'm ready to grind it out for 8 hours. I would have to pay $20 every time I want to do that? Like seriously guys wake up.

The longer this server is open, the more of these garbage posts I see delaying rate fixes. I'm getting a continuous vibe of "money grab". Give us a good reason to play here over illegal servers. Just ONE good reason please. Or i will take my money and time elsewhere like the rest of the community already has. Which the more time goes on, it seams like that's what you want people to do with your blatant disregard of these issues ingame. You already got 3 VIP 4 accounts out of me. So i'm sure you can care less about what I have to say at this point. You got your moneys worth from me. Sad thing is I would have benefited more from giving adena farmers my money, but I like to earn my keep ingame. However you are making that impossible for 90% of the players out there. 

So lets do the math here real fast. VIP 4 = $50 right? I sustained that for the month, and am still VIP 4 for all my accounts. Cool so that's another 15-20 bucks each for 3 accounts. (at least because i am over 4000 vip points)

So lets just round out the numbers and say I have given you $200 even though its been a little more because of being forced to buy your outrageously overpriced soulshots for NCoin. Adena sellers in town say 1kk =20$. We can call this public information since literally every player who has ever logged in has gotten these adena seller spams clouding up their chat in town.

Okay, so if I spent $ on adena - which I have never done in my long history of playing this game. I could get 10kk from these illegal adena farmers in minutes for my $200 that I paid you. Thats enough to gear a 40+ character fairly well. It also would save me hours and hours and hours of gametime that I have had to put in on many 1-40 characters to farm adena JUST to support my Archer. So my question to you is, why the hell should I give you my money anymore? It doesn't benefit me to get increased XP/SP increased since I am forced to stay in a low level range because rates are so completely bleeped

And lets talk about that too for a second. How hard is it to ban people spamming in town? I mean seriously. Make a character and stand in town for 20 seconds every day, and start banning adena sellers who are SPAMMING general chat and private messages. Clear them out once a day. Start banning IP's of these adena sellers and spammers. You are literally actively doing nothing but banning actual players for little-to-no reason and creating excuses for why the adena rates you have set are the way they are. When there are 24/7 bots out there all in the form of solo mages running around the entire map farming adena for your playerbase to buy because you created a server with unsustainable rates.

You lost a huge player base last week when you did not increase these broken rates. You are going to lose even more this week for not having fixed them again. I will join the rest of these people if rates are not fixed next week. Because as I have stated above, there is literally NO good reason for me to play this game or to level my character that cannot even sustain itsself. 

@Hime

Archived