Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Hime

1 hour ago, Hazzard said:

...You are literally actively doing nothing...

Yeah sadly... this sums it up pretty well ^^

Also, i still have difficulties to understand what needs to be discussed for so long in order to fix rates in a 3 years old game which already had much iterations ...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s amazing how all these people give you their input and you literally ignore it and don’t say a single word except to people with bullshit issues with complaints of the adena spammers. Big bleeping deal it’s just a chat issue. Maybe try fixing the real issues. 

They started to leave people from the server where I play that is Aden and were people who paid VIP, because of the question that the rate of drop adena is ridiculous, now, if you charge me teleport is fine but raise the drop rate of adena brother, this is going to die in a few months more like that, and the profit of your VIP is also going to vanish, so think about it well loved and great NCsoft thinkers who did not always have two fingers to do things with so many good mmorpg going around, well if you want 500 user and they are only vip and live boots in the perfect server but think big and long term NC: /

A monkey could keep the adena sellers away. How hard is it to stream all world chat, shouts, private shop messages, and text in the party matching window from all servers to a custom admin client. You can spot the adena seller messages instantly, and ban them in one click.

If NC can't afford to hire a monkey they could simply set up a display next to their secretary and she could ban them while buffing her fingernails. It would be that easy!

How long do you think the adena sellers would be spaming their goods when they get banned right away every time? The monkey would be out of a job before long. It's not difficult NC, the only possible excuse is that you WANT adena sellers, and that of course is another possibility for debate.

@Hime Yey great ... people struggle to play with this ,  i can't even say low rates of adena , and the spoil rates ... what is spoil rate Fettered Soul 40-46% Mithrill Ore and i get 1 in 30 monsters , and u guys want to remove the free teleports , i guess you will be forced to change the rates when 50% of people will leave .... and what then ?

17 hours ago, Kharaa said:

What are waiting for? Do they continue discussing after more than a month?

If a monster level 28 drops the same or MORE adena than a monster level 45, here it's a CLEARLY PROBLEM. Nothing to discuss. NOTHING.

People is tired of waiting, too many just leave because the DEV TEAM don't do anything. It's A OFFICIAL SERVER, WHY TAKE MUCH TIME TO FIX SOMETHING VERY SIMPLE?

I don't understand, really. I came here for a serious servitor.

Totally agree with you, There is NOTHING to discuss , fix this now or soon will be to late. :(

46 minutes ago, Juji said:

Maintenance for the Classic Servers has been extended by 1 hour and 30 minutes. We ran into a technical issue this morning on Classic and are working to resolve it immediately. We will let you know once we open the Classic servers as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience!

They found an area that actually pays out when you hunt there. Being fixed ASAP.

30 minutes ago, NPReno said:

I'm thinking that last 50 bucks I spent to get vip 4... is the last you are going to see for a while, you want to put things in market for Black Friday, I understand that and approve, of course, it's the biggest shopping day of the year! We love to waste our money on bling to show off a little, and enjoy ourselves in game, but you have to do something... many players are thinking it is pointless to keep playing here because you can go to a pri vate (not sure why your chat filter is so touchy) server and spend money on that bling and has their system working great, so why is this so hard?.. I use to run a server, I know how easy it is to adjust rates and I'm also a program developer with my Masters working for a the company that makes the famous "red solo cup" developing programs for robots to automatically do everything in the factory without a single hand of a human... so I ask, why is it so hard to fix? Math cannot be the problem, developing a issue? That's a easy fix...  I can buy you a table where you all can get together and think about this better if you need.... your table doesn't seem to be big enough to have a real discussion on it seems...

If you followed their posts about, you would have figured yourself. Its not that they dont know how to increase adena, its about how to do it without unbalance it. If a single player is able to gain more adena as a well formed CP, something is wrong by far. Changing the current areas above 40+ will end up in a big dissaster since there ARE good Adena droping spots (easly farmable with 3 people, resulting into 500 adena each Character). Yet these arent meant to be a single player zone. If a zone is intended to need 5+ people to maintain profitable, a single player zone CANT have nearly the same adena drop due balance. A Zone thats meant for 5+ people, dropping 2000 Adena each monster can be comapred with a Single Player Zone which drops 300 Adena each Monster. Otherwise you would punish CPs. Buffscrolls, as they are in the current state of the same, rivals a Prophet. Yes, you are getting Haste 1 instead of 2 and missing a little bit of C. Rate and Critical damage. So whats your plan? Any solutions instead of complains alone. You want Single Player Zones to drop atleast 500 Adena each Mob on Level 45+ ? Fine, then Partyzones need to drop 4000+. Doesnt change anything since Item prices will skyrocket and you will find yourself in the same position.While they are Selling Top C Weapons for approx 10-15KK atm, no one will remain on these prices once Adena drops are doubled or even tripled.

1 minute ago, Sun40 said:

I'm sure NCSoft is busy punishing people for abusing the report button. I'd say there should be a 7days account's suspension for false bot reporting obvious legits. 

What if you move strangely, ive pmed or talked to you and you didnt responded because you didnt felt like? OFC ill report you...

17 hours ago, Hime said:

El problema con las tarifas aún está en discusión. Comprensiblemente, los jugadores quieren ver una solución para eso ahora, pero todavía estamos trabajando en los detalles y la solución a largo plazo. Más información será publicada cuando la tengamos. ¡Gracias!

@Hime nada serio de tu parte y del staff. Dejen de esperar, que quieren? Que la gente se valla del servidor?. Empiecen a trabajar y arreglen la adena.

Just now, Tinuphyl said:

What if you move strangely, ive pmed or talked to you and you didnt responded because you didnt felt like? OFC ill report you...

Not everyone is talkative. Especially when you are getting pmed in spanish.. rofl.

1 minute ago, Sun40 said:

Not everyone is talkative. Especially when you are getting pmed in spanish.. rofl.

i understand that and im not forcing you to chat. But if you are playing an active summoner with a buffer on your sleve and not talking to me while only focusing on mobs alone, what else should i belive you are? i mean, if you arent a bot you will enter the captcha.

Archived