Hime

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Sun40    2
2 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

i understand that and im not forcing you to chat. But if you are playing an active summoner with a buffer on your sleve and not talking to me while only focusing on mobs alone, what else should i belive you are? i mean, if you arent a bot you will enter the captcha.

Did you try to speak with the pet? :D

Janeway    3

yes server till down for 1hour more, IF the keep what they said. but knowing what I do it whould not surprise me if they delay it even more.

• Like 1

Tinuphyl    16
1 minute ago, Leamak said:

-.0000009% on drops of full items across the board. Now THIS makes no sense to me. Yes minus....no chance of drop. Idiot me, I hunted formor for i dont know how long til I realized the rate was Zero chance.

There are indeed mobs, which are completly bugged as it seems. We were at FOM never got a single edge drop nor Book. Yet we hitted another spot on a higher level zone and surprise, we get a hell lot of keymats.

Tinuphyl    16
1 minute ago, Sun40 said:

Did you try to speak with the pet? :D

;D im sure you get what i meant. I mean, my GF started playing so i followed her char with my SWS. Jesus around Dion are 90% summoner bots. cant even botreport all of them.

Trunks    1
17 hours ago, IIgreT said:

Are you planning to fix the security system that is banning random people ? I do not want tickets answered for theft without intelligence!

Use the money you would spend on ncoin to hire a lawyer. 

Lightkeeper    24
18 hours ago, Kharaa said:

What are waiting for? Do they continue discussing after more than a month?

They're clearly waiting until everyone leaves to l2classic.club... For real though, if Club releases Zaken patch before the rates are fixed, there'll be nobody buts bots left here. Ridiculous.

Sakumi    23

Good work NCsoft! You still haven't resolved the drop rate problem, but you have no issue with some cash grabs! Black Friday sales, extra cosmetics... The game's broken but need to eek out that extra cash while you can!

• Like 1

Lolo    3
5 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

Good work NCsoft! You still haven't resolved the drop rate problem, but you have no issue with some cash grabs! Black Friday sales, extra cosmetics... The game's broken but need to eek out that extra cash while you can!

this

LightRider    32
14 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

@Juji

22 minutes ago, Glennifly said:

i was told my clan would get disbanded this maintenance, it did not happen. why??

I was told we'd be getting 1.5 Classic server, but here we are... NCsoft loves to lie to their customers.

TDK    2

ROTFFLMMFAO !!! you ppl bleep bleep bleep about playing a free server, and still want everything fastfastfast. those who pay hahahaha VIP rofl , you deserve it. Shut up and play or don't pkla don't play. its free if you want it to be. Unless you ego cant handle actually just earning it ZZZzzzzZZZzz same ole same crying ppl. ITS A GAME !!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

KlausMorgan    8
On 23.11.2018 at 3:29 AM, TDK said:

ROTFFLMMFAO !!! you ppl bleep bleep bleep about playing a free server, and still want everything fastfastfast. those who pay hahahaha VIP rofl , you deserve it. Shut up and play or don't pkla don't play. its free if you want it to be. Unless you ego cant handle actually just earning it ZZZzzzzZZZzz same ole same crying ppl. ITS A GAME !!

people don't want fast they just want the original settings as they should be and not what ncwest cooked 

When are you going to publish the patch notes tomorrow?
 I need to know if you are going to fix the drop of adena in the 45+ solo spots, to see if I buy coins in the store.

By google traductor