Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Hime

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

i understand that and im not forcing you to chat. But if you are playing an active summoner with a buffer on your sleve and not talking to me while only focusing on mobs alone, what else should i belive you are? i mean, if you arent a bot you will enter the captcha.

Did you try to speak with the pet? :D

1 minute ago, Leamak said:

-.0000009% on drops of full items across the board. Now THIS makes no sense to me. Yes minus....no chance of drop. Idiot me, I hunted formor for i dont know how long til I realized the rate was Zero chance.

There are indeed mobs, which are completly bugged as it seems. We were at FOM never got a single edge drop nor Book. Yet we hitted another spot on a higher level zone and surprise, we get a hell lot of keymats.

18 hours ago, Kharaa said:

What are waiting for? Do they continue discussing after more than a month?

They're clearly waiting until everyone leaves to l2classic.club... For real though, if Club releases Zaken patch before the rates are fixed, there'll be nobody buts bots left here. Ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

Good work NCsoft! You still haven't resolved the drop rate problem, but you have no issue with some cash grabs! Black Friday sales, extra cosmetics... The game's broken but need to eek out that extra cash while you can!

this

ROTFFLMMFAO !!! you ppl bleep bleep bleep about playing a free server, and still want everything fastfastfast. those who pay hahahaha VIP rofl , you deserve it. Shut up and play or don't pkla don't play. its free if you want it to be. Unless you ego cant handle actually just earning it ZZZzzzzZZZzz same ole same crying ppl. ITS A GAME !!

On 23.11.2018 at 3:29 AM, TDK said:

ROTFFLMMFAO !!! you ppl bleep bleep bleep about playing a free server, and still want everything fastfastfast. those who pay hahahaha VIP rofl , you deserve it. Shut up and play or don't pkla don't play. its free if you want it to be. Unless you ego cant handle actually just earning it ZZZzzzzZZZzz same ole same crying ppl. ITS A GAME !!

people don't want fast they just want the original settings as they should be and not what ncwest cooked 

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived