Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 5am PST / 7am CST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Oriana’s Lucky Draw event will remain for three weeks.
  • Server event settings will remain for three weeks:
    • Vitality +300%
    • Free Teleports
    • No XP Loss Upon Death for non-chaotic characters
  • The Golden Compass event will end. The following event items will be deleted:
    • Merkios’ Entrance Pass
    • Merkios’ Marks
    • Crystal of Determination
  • The prices and quantities of several items in the L2 Store have been permanently adjusted:
    • Royal Beauty Shop Ticket (x5) – 80 NCoin (1 Hero Coin)
    • Rose Essence (x1000) – 400 NCoin (5 Hero Coin)
    • Mysterious Wind Scroll – 40 NCoin
    • Vitality Suspending Potion – 10 NCoin
  • Two new Hero Coin rewards have been added to the L2 Store:
    • Magmeld's Instrument – 1 Hero Coin (7 per account limit)
    • Heavenly Scroll: Enchant Armor (R-grade) – 120 Hero Coin (10 per account limit)

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

3 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

Plz tell me the safe enchant of this item.

Btw you make my day better, thx :)

Cant be used on armors +7 and up.

For low levels 100%.

*Heavenly Scroll was present in past in L2 store for a lot hero coins.

But now when most of player base walk around in bluish armors is obsolete.

9 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 5am PST / 7am CST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

• Vitality +300%
    • Free Teleports
    • Merkios’ Entrance Pass
    • Merkios’ Marks
  • The prices and quantities of several items in the L2 Store have been permanently adjusted:
    • Heavenly Scroll: Enchant Armor (R-grade) – 120 Hero Coin (10 per account limit)

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

I think you should inform people that Merkios’ Entrance Pass will be deleted before the maintenance.

51 minutes ago, Argus said:

The best is when you have 340 Merkios Marks at the last day and know marks will be deleted :)  

Even better is when they take the passes out of the store more than 2 hours before maintenance is due....

Thanks for that, I only needed one more run to have enough to buy another scroll....

11 hours ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

• Vitality +300%
    • Free Teleports
    • Merkios’ Entrance Pass
    • Merkios’ Marks

what about Orfen's Update? have a date for this?

There were so many problems, during the Merkios Altar event.. lag, disconnects, missing altar passes after maintenance, random bosses inside the altar ( admitted by Juji ), removed passes before maintenance :D  …. if next time the event is up and we have the same problems, simply put the bracelets in the GROCERY in Aden/Giran :D  

38 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

So, it's fine that people wasted their time everyday making this instance everyday and wasn't able to finish their bracelets because passes was removed 6h before maintenance?:)

so you not smart enough to exchange pass before day? you can get more then 1 pass a day.

Well... it's not like you're not going to get your +10 eventually but I agree getting stuck at 340 marks really burns! Personally stopped at +8 and used the adena I saved to buy GEs and made a Lv. 9 faction talisman to make up for the missing 2% (p.atk). Not that I noticed much difference between +8% and +10% p.atk anyway so to quote @Draecke meh ^_^

35 minutes ago, MrMoto said:

who whould think its nessesary , usualy u whould expect event related items to stay as long as event
mb ur smart enugh to understand that and not fish here for troll comments

accourding to last week cry yes, remember? pass was removed and every1 was cry where is the pass.

29 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Thanks for your smart and useful comment, but my question wasn't addressed to you.

thx for you admin i'm smarter :) + some1 need to answer your question :), Mod or Admin will not answer it :P cause its not a real question there you posted.

14 hours ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

• Vitality +300%
    • Free Teleports
    • Merkios’ Entrance Pass
    • Merkios’ Marks

Honestly, it makes no sense why they would also delete the Merkio's marks in the first place.   Why would NCSoft do that if the event is coming back in the future?  That's just inane.  They didn't do that with the Artifacts (they don't disappear from our inventory - supposedly that's coming back, hopefully a lot better then how totally screwed-up and biased it was for the whale-players).   Why would they even delete the Merkio's Marks then?  I'm not sure what NCSoft is thinking - problem is, they don't think very much or very well.

I want the game, L2, to continue - it has potential.  But incredibly inane moves like this, time and time again, are not helping.  Surely someone at NCSoft leadership/development has enough sense to see this?  

12 minutes ago, RaistlinIII said:

Honestly, it makes no sense why they would also delete the Merkio's marks in the first place.   Why would NCSoft do that if the event is coming back in the future?  That's just inane.  They didn't do that with the Artifacts (they don't disappear from our inventory - supposedly that's coming back, hopefully a lot better then how totally screwed-up and biased it was for the whale-players).   Why would they even delete the Merkio's Marks then?  I'm not sure what NCSoft is thinking - problem is, they don't think very much or very well.

I want the game, L2, to continue - it has potential.  But incredibly inane moves like this, time and time again, are not helping.  Surely someone at NCSoft leadership/development has enough sense to see this?  

I think that Ncsoft when launch a free event.. they delete all items when event finished.. But if the event is of "pay".. the items obtained are left because you paid for them. Its my opinion

Archived