Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Hime

3 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

thx for you admin i'm smarter :) + some1 need to answer your question :), Mod or Admin will not answer it :P cause its not a real question there you posted.

The only thing i admitted - you're smarter than unicellular organisms. But don't worry, it's and achievement anyway :) If you have nothing to answer about the topic, then please don't spam with useless comments and don't involve other people in this. Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Exosh said:

Y bueno donde esta el mismo post,  pero en Español o siguen con el pensamiento de que todo el mundo debe hablar ingles. 

This forum have rules that you must follow or just leave, sad but true.

Este foro tiene reglas que debes seguir o simplemente dejar de usarlo, triste pero cierto.

Saludos.

Good point HitEye.  Makes sense.  Though I still wish that they could find some way to even things out some.  Bring the event back again (I was somewhat enjoyable), and make it available to all classes (somehow - maybe allow 2 players in at a time, one DD and one other?...not sure on the best solution).  

At least the event - once they got to the point where well (not just top, or near-top players) geared DD players had a chance to get Marks (not sure if that was after 1 or 2 weeks? - I was gave up that first week, after several tries - then was gone for work another week). - was a event that relied on investing your time, and skill to some point [especially for those of us with good but not great gear] - versus uber $$ or hundreds of billions of Adena.  

If NCWest could bring this back again soon - get some way for other classes to get something out of it (and make the event last at least 3-4 weeks, so players can get something out of it), it could be a good thing to bring players on-line more, and help out the other classes.   More events like this, if they followed those guidelines, could really help the player base and clans - especially for those not at the top (i.e., the other 90% of players - those that we want to stay).

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived