Im done. Im leaving.

St34lth

Hi everybody.
Im playing here in Gludio server since a month, i was enjoying it, feeling progression, wasting all my time to get xp and adena, looking for partys.. but now i feel stucked and without desires to keep playing and let me tell you why.
Is too hardcore and for what?

After the boost of XP on Gludio and Halloween event i really felt the hardcore. I know many of you like this and dont have any problems with it but for me seems not cool. Maybe some of you have free time or VIP account and a nice CP but for me this is becoming bored because i dont feel any progression. All day killing mobs to see some movement on the XP bar and if you die you loose 4%,... and then the bugged adena drops and lower spoil rates.
I was waiting to the post about maintenance, waiting for solutions... but all i see is more L2 Store stuff and no news, this makes me think: are NCSoft lissening and working for a better game experience? or are they just pushing the players to pay?

Other thing i saw are many adena sellers spamming in every GK town with different names every day, whispering to you and also sometimes sending you an email. How difficult this will be to put a chat ban for spamm or a chat ban for some words.Why are they keep allowing those adena sellers?...

To be clear this game is old, also the pvp system combat, you cant stand out as a skilled player. L2 is about lvl and gear, nothing about skill (i cant imagine a outstanding l2 pvp streamer lol) I have waiting for a long time a new Lineage but seems like they're going for a mobile game.
I hope this movement of people in Classic awakes interest to make a new L2/L3 for PC.
Sorry but i preffer to invest on a fresh mmorpg game than this.

24 minutes ago, St34lth said:

Hi everybody.
Im playing here in Gludio server since a month, i was enjoying it, feeling progression, wasting all my time to get xp and adena, looking for partys.. but now i feel stucked and without desires to keep playing and let me tell you why.
Is too hardcore and for what?

After the boost of XP on Gludio and Halloween event i really felt the hardcore. I know many of you like this and dont have any problems with it but for me seems not cool. Maybe some of you have free time or VIP account and a nice CP but for me this is becoming bored because i dont feel any progression. All day killing mobs to see some movement on the XP bar and if you die you loose 4%,... and then the bugged adena drops and lower spoil rates.
I was waiting to the post about maintenance, waiting for solutions... but all i see is more L2 Store stuff and no news, this makes me think: are NCSoft lissening and working for a better game experience? or are they just pushing the players to pay?

Other thing i saw are many adena sellers spamming in every GK town with different names every day, whispering to you and also sometimes sending you an email. How difficult this will be to put a chat ban for spamm or a chat ban for some words.Why are they keep allowing those adena sellers?...

To be clear this game is old, also the pvp system combat, you cant stand out as a skilled player. L2 is about lvl and gear, nothing about skill (i cant imagine a outstanding l2 pvp streamer lol) I have waiting for a long time a new Lineage but seems like they're going for a mobile game.
I hope this movement of people in Classic awakes interest to make a new L2/L3 for PC.

You are free to leave my friend. This community doesn't need like you. Go outside and get a Job. See yah!

The truth is, Lineage II was always a very "grindy" game.

It used to be really fun because we were all oblivious to how the game worked.

The graphics were amazing for its time. People would interact with each other anytime they could. They would hold small-scale PVP fights on the gates of Dion. They would explore with their friends to find out what secrets lie at the end of the dungeon they just found., etc.

These offbeat experiences made the game much more alive, and as a result, we all ignored how gruesome the grind was. It didn't matter if it took you months to reach lvl 40 and buy a mid-tier D weapon. That wasn't the main focus of the fun, but merely a byproduct of it. You grinded because it was fun having adventures with random strangers over the internet.

Nowadays, efficiency is the name of the game.

The graphics are average for our time. Most players already know the secrets of the world of Lineage II. They only interact with each other to build CPs, so that they can farm faster. No one wants to risk doing light-hearted PVP and PKing, as they end up losing EXP since they're not grinding, and might even die.

Yes, NCSoft does its part by making the grind even more tiresome with these awful lower-than-usual rates.

However, if today's Lineage II isn't proving to be as fun as it used to be, you can mostly blame the players. Somehow, they're only focused on the most boring aspect the game has to offer - the grinding. 

Essentially, the magic of Lineage II is gone, and all we're left with is another generic Korean grinding-heavy MMO.

I was expecting answers like those from no-brain zombies. Im glad you still playing this, go and waste youre life here you diserve it.
As part of the community i feel the necessity to share my opinion about the game, maybe out there are people with life and some brain who get my point.
Im not waiting a direct answer for the staff or less, as i said im sharing my critique as player, maybe you preffer to leave quietly but i dont, i put my voice here.
Im glad someone with a brain answered me, obrigado Porra.
This games is straightly going to die, maybe not in months, maybe not in a year but it will be soon, we are not in 2004 anymore, we are reaching 2019... no thanks i preffer a fresh "softcore mmo" but with a real PvP challenge than this for unskilled players.

8 hours ago, St34lth said:

And the purpose of this post is?

The purpose and why is because after invest money and time in game i feel the necessity to express my self, can i? The accomplishment maybe comes when NCSoft takes a look at the community, i wanna be part of the voice or maybe we must simulate that all is fine and awesome? Maybe the propose is to awake some people to do not waste time here, dont know.

2 minutes ago, St34lth said:

The purpose and why is because after invest money and time in game i feel the necessity to express my self, can i? The accomplishment maybe comes when NCSoft takes a look at the community, i wanna be part of the voice or maybe we must simulate that all is fine and awesome? Maybe the propose is to awake some people to do not waste time here, dont know.

oh ok, i feel awake now. thank you. somehow i just need to figure out how to stop being brain-dead nolifer fanboy you mentioned before. but because i'm already awake thanks to you it won't be a problem i guess.

Anyway, good luck, hope you'll find a game right for you.  

11 minutes ago, St34lth said:

Maybe the propose is to awake some people to do not waste time here, dont know.

All has been discussed before classic was released here. People simply refused to believe me and other classic players (claiming we all have no clue what classic is and to read the AoS patch notes) about how things will be and now are crying over and over each day everyday (but not leaving, keep in mind). Just let them play the game, they will get to know how things are run here firsthand.

42 minutes ago, Onimusha said:

Why do people tend to announce their departing so often? What do they think they accomplish?

If i wanna stop playing a game, i will just do it...

I believe it has to do with the feeling they have been forced to stop playing/to leave rather than making that decision out of their own free will (in the sense that they still would very much like to play… just NOT l2 classic).

2 minutes ago, St34lth said:

Okay thats somehow valid. Sure u can express yourself and if thats all that is, venting emotions that u need to vent , thats fine. But dont expect anything to happen from it. The part of NCsoft that is responsible for the things that make u mad and frustrated do not even know this forum exists. There are a couple of mods here that try to give the impression there's a company that watches the community, but thats it. 

There is a crapload of posts indicating the status of things already. The warnings to new players are there.

2 hours ago, St34lth said:

You did good, people who are mad about these posts are ones that are actually scared that you might scare more people away. They are the same people who refuse to see anything thats wrong with the server and prefer to live in their sheltered illusion bubbles, that everything is alright and time they put in the game is not for nothing because the thought of it just feels very shitty so they live in bliss of ignorance. There are people who act like they don't care and pretend there are infinite amounts of players who will keep the server alive, while in fact its just infested with bots and more legit people leave than arrive day by day. So either they don't even play themselves or are just deluded, but people who actually have an IQ above 80 will draw logical conclusions from good, constructive posts. Godspeed.

3 hours ago, St34lth said:

ncsoft dont care about their community. ofc u wont enjoy the x0.2 rates . japan have same rate but 200% drop VIP so they actually play on x1 rate aswell as every other server. 

95% of the posts are rant/rage/begging for fixes and they keep ignoring/deleting posts.

Thanks to god im not the only one with this on mind.
Do not get me wrong, i still loving the game but as Devoid tryied to explain i feel my self forced to leave. Im not asking for a soft game but already is TOO hard and i refuse to invest so much time for this beacause its going wrong by now. I have already gone through this long time ago and decided to leave this game cause of 2 reasons, first consumes a lot of time and attention and second was the PvP where a +999 gear guy comes and beats you with no chances to gives a fight back. Anyways L2 have a lot of cool PvE things as RPG game that can replace that PvP system and get my attention. After i saw that an official L2 Classic was released several weeks passed, a part of me called nostalgia woke up my interest but my mind remembered me the amount of time and attention that needs before you feel the true realization of the game. I gave a chance but seems so hardcore that i no wanna fall on the same dilemma again, this way isnt healthy.
I use the word INVEST because is the best word to describe it, youre playing to reach accomplishments, then you get the real fun... unless you like to log somedays and kill some mobs just for fun and really dont care a lot about progression.

Archived