Im done. Im leaving.

St34lth

8 minutes ago, 2penny said:

How dare you be rude to my very good friend who is leaving is gear to me me me.

St34lth what I meant to say is, I'm super sorry this game was so poorly put together :*( 

I would be happy to hold your stuff, I will exact justice in your name across the land, TELLING EVERONE "I am the avatar of St34lth from the forums and your time to die is NOW!"

15 hours ago, St34lth said:

Hi everybody.
Im playing here in Gludio server since a month, i was enjoying it, feeling progression, wasting all my time to get xp and adena, looking for partys.. but now i feel stucked and without desires to keep playing and let me tell you why.
Is too hardcore and for what?

After the boost of XP on Gludio and Halloween event i really felt the hardcore. I know many of you like this and dont have any problems with it but for me seems not cool. Maybe some of you have free time or VIP account and a nice CP but for me this is becoming bored because i dont feel any progression. All day killing mobs to see some movement on the XP bar and if you die you loose 4%,... and then the bugged adena drops and lower spoil rates.
I was waiting to the post about maintenance, waiting for solutions... but all i see is more L2 Store stuff and no news, this makes me think: are NCSoft lissening and working for a better game experience? or are they just pushing the players to pay?

Other thing i saw are many adena sellers spamming in every GK town with different names every day, whispering to you and also sometimes sending you an email. How difficult this will be to put a chat ban for spamm or a chat ban for some words.Why are they keep allowing those adena sellers?...

To be clear this game is old, also the pvp system combat, you cant stand out as a skilled player. L2 is about lvl and gear, nothing about skill (i cant imagine a outstanding l2 pvp streamer lol) I have waiting for a long time a new Lineage but seems like they're going for a mobile game.
I hope this movement of people in Classic awakes interest to make a new L2/L3 for PC.
Sorry but i preffer to invest on a fresh mmorpg game than this.

I don't care about your crying. Please don't ever come back. Bye. 

• Hime locked this topic

Archived