SpeedStick

Racist comments.

SpeedStick    9

On the classic severs I see an increase in racist and demeaning shouts.  Avoiding chat filter, local terms, and racist remarks are happening on a daily basis.  I hope to see some policing of this issue.  As it appears these occurrences are more frequent than not.

• Thanks 1

Hime    944

Hi SpeedStick, sorry to see you're seeing that on the server. You can also report these players through our Support site, and it will be reviewed by a team member. Thank you!

• Thanks 1

iStanx    0
Just now, Hime said:

Hi SpeedStick, sorry to see you're seeing that on the server. You can also report these players through our Support site, and it will be reviewed by a team member. Thank you!

@Hime why nobody helps me

Devoid    122
5 hours ago, SpeedStick said:

On the classic severs I see an increase in racist and demeaning shouts.  Avoiding chat filter, local terms, and racist remarks are happening on a daily basis.  I hope to see some policing of this issue.  As it appears these occurrences are more frequent than not.

Aside from the support ticket, if you could mobilize enough people to /block the people in question, you could get them a 24 hour chat ban (at least that's how it works/worked in LIVE).