Future Events; The Servers in General

Infami

Just now, NemesiC said:

@OmenOfSteel we made a big mistake we start in ncwest server and not in Eu. Prices of store are smilar to clients of each  areas. for example here in greece  a mid salary is 580e/month and in US is much bigger. In eu server playing more ppl from not so well payed countries so the prices are on the bottom BUT u are forced to pay a small price for account like prestig (which i find it cheaper) than  here which is Pay for free to win.

As the drops  u describing forget them in next update ... they will nerf  drops now u told them :D 

The gap cannot close.....noone is giving money  and adena is a rare thing !!!

They put  free events now where ppl left to classic and in 2 3 months they ll come back , get ready for a heavy pay to win events non stop.
The matter nowdays is that me for example am thinking  not to spend more money on game  cause it s going to close as it seems  cause noone cares. i think lot of ppl who stayed in live do the same.I never was playing with prestige pach and after update i was thinking to put but  now  i wont
I m really sad about l2... 

For me personally the prices in L2 Store (almost) don't matter, cos I (almost) don't use it.

Everything else you're correct :(

2 hours ago, NemesiC said:

@OmenOfSteel...
I m really sad about l2... 

Though not the best English (pretty darn good - I can't speak another language fluently at all) - you said this very well.   The last part, "I'm really sad about l2..." is how a vast majority of the players feel, who have been playing for awhile (like many here, I started back in Prelude).

2 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

For me personally the prices in L2 Store (almost) don't matter, cos I (almost) don't use it.

Everything else you're correct :(

So true.  I, and many of us, would use the L2 Store - if prices where more reasonable, items were more meaningful (as a way to catch-up on key items, but at a much more reasonable price), and they had some useful specials (the Black Friday - Thanksgiving weekend/holiday specials are basically worthless).

L2 has so much potential - it's saddening to see so much promise wasted by the game developers.  They have this amazing product, but no clue on what to do with it.

Almost time for December Preview, let's see what we get - hopefully a nice event for all with some real xp boost like at server settings and not vitality and free augments etc.

best to combine with korea's latest version of Red Libra for extra customer happiness

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

Almost time for December Preview, let's see what we get - hopefully a nice event for all with some real xp boost like at server settings and not vitality and free augments etc.

best to combine with korea's latest version of Red Libra for extra customer happiness

Do you mind elaborating on that cause it sounded promising!

In case others haven't noticed, most of us have given up on the forums.  Particularly in response to the poorly run events the last few months.  Sure, most of the whales are still on who are willing to dump thousands into a quickly dying game.  But even many of them, and high-level (not uber high level, regarding gear, and mega-accounts) players are leaving.  The numbers don't lie (and many of those accounts logging in - are single players, with lots to accounts).  Things are going downhill fast, and it's pretty clear whatever we say here changes little.  Word is getting around, and it's not positive.

On 10/12/2018 at 5:10 PM, Juji said:

Really?! This is the NCwest answer?
I think this topic deserves a much more consistent response.

"So you plan on making some improvements on live to bring players back, maybe actually finally looking at some of the horrible balance issues, actually releasing events that are fun, fair, and beneficial to the game, the economy, and content? Do you guys (the Devs) see these things (even in part if you disagree with some of what ive said) as stated or do you feel that im crazy and youre going to lock the thread and tell me to proverbially play in traffic?" 

Archived